Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri opens its 29th store in Mumbai

Discussion in 'Must-Read Interviews, Articles & News Items' started by RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA, Oct 21, 2015.

1. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri opens its 29th store in Mumbai

The total retail space of the company has increased to over 95,200 square feet across 22 cities in 10 states of India

Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri (TBZ), the country’s leading jewellery retailer, has opened its 29th store in one of the most premium locations in Mumbai situated at Turner Road, Bandra on October 22, 2015. The store has a retail selling space of 2,200 square feet.

With the opening of this store, the company will now be present in every major jewellery buying destination in the city of Mumbai. The total retail space of the company has increased to over 95,200 square feet across 22 cities in 10 states of India.

Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri, a well known jewellery retailer in India, is primarily engaged in selling gold and diamond-studded jewellery.

Source : Ventura

2. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

3. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

Sir,

I'm boycotting any business that sells gold because it restricts the financial independence of Indians.

I've just sold all my household gold at Zaveri Bazaar to buy AB Fashion tomorrow.

4. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

5. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

@ BombayBoy ,
    You are True Indian ..... Really Great .....

ALL THE BEST ...

JAI BHARAT MATA

6. darth

darth Active Member

Good 'voluntary' gesture ( selling gold). But hope it doesnt lead to you loosing your shirt (branded)

Poetic justice huh???

All the best buddy.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  7. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

Thanks for reaffirming my patriotism RMSC ji

darth - I've given up all things foreign, use a Micromax - Made in India phone now & moving to local brands with firangi names - Peter England, Allen Solly, Van Huesen & Louis Phillips. I'll request you move to these brands too so that I can get 25 bagger in AB Fashion.

On a side note - The Stiff Collar offers amazing shirts.

8. darth

darth Active Member

@BombayBoy,

Will consider your request... But

20 bagger - 15 years - CAGR ~22% . 500bps premium on Birla's for 15 years compared to sensex.

Must be a good deal to you

Hope you didnt miss the intended pun the first time though

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  9. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

@ Bombaboy ,

Really you are a Great Indian , we should follow your morals , i too use indian products like " ayurvedic baba ramdev products , like paste , and arurobindo ashram made soap , few years back i make decision , i never buy made in china products .... and also weekly 2 days i use cycle only for save petrol for our country ,

energy (Electricity )saving leads to over all oil saving " large quantity of Diesel is using industries , so focus on power saving and Oil saving , also paper saving ,

india per one person Rs . 7500 importing from other countries , if dollar with indian Rs. equals india will be the super power ........
    main problems in india is
    1. Heavy population ...if 130 cr. ..... in my view trade deficit zero situation means maximum capacity of india in population , if we control population to 75 crores

for that one couple one child policy should implement in india
    if population less we save so much of food , water , oil , medical , etc ....
    our youth is not that much advantage , after some time they will become old and medical needs eat our country economy
    balance existence is needed ...if less population india give quality education and health programmes

jai bharat

San8422 and BombayBoy like this.