Prudentequity.com stock advisory services review

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Shrikant Rane, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Livermore

Livermore Member

I understand. Some publishes annualized returns on select recos.

EM's goal is capital protection with long term returns of ~16%. (U might put in a topnotch mf). Too many services to boost their revenue stream and not customer's. But good ethical people (I am a life time member but stopped investing in their recos but follow their analysis). EM gives very good discounts - first subscribe to their free newsletter and wait for discount offers (one third mrp or lower).

Problem is in the success ratio and when u lose, by how much?

Yes, you are right, only PE publishes returns performance on yearly basis. Additionally unlike others, it is NOT annualized returns. Suppose if two stocks returned 50% each but at 6months duration, PE says their return is 50% even though annualized is 100% or 125% (assuming proceed from 1st stock is invested in second) Additionally annual return computation takes in account closing price on 31dec for open calls carried into next year. Yearly return at PE is just that year's return, putting together both open carried forward calls (31dec price) and new calls. This is what I admire in them. If calls get closed in less than 1 year, subscriber's returns could be higher.

I have shared relative returns of all, so that I don't create any war here. PE's cagr is noteworthy and it is all due to the investment philosophy practised at PE, which is way different from others.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  2. Livermore

Livermore Member

I have been saying in prior posts - Don't look at past returns alone. After some shortlisting, pick up phone and talk to the key person behind the service to understand the investment philosophy followed. Ask few tough questions:
    1. What do they suggest members if their recommended stock goes down by 30%? How do they handle it?
    2. Why they believe that they got their returns in the past and why they may believe it may be repeatable?
    3. What are the lessons learnt by them in their stock market journey? Especially on their recent past year mistakes??
    4. Do they invest in their recommendations? How long are they investing in the market?

If they get angry or irritated during your talk, take note.

In most of the places, you might be talking to a salesman who might not have put his money in market.

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  3. Dr Kurian Joseph

Dr Kurian Joseph New Member

Hi I joined prudent equity on Dec 2nd and I read someone complaining no recommendation was give in last 6 month. Thats why prudent is brilliant, he was able to sense market was over sold.

Now he is giving 6-7 scrips to buy. this show he is good at what he do..

Actually he gave 2 recommendation in last 6 months and his November recommendation moved by 100% in one month, i came to know later..

I says he is brilliant bcos he was not recommending anything while Porinju to rakesh jhunjhunwala was screaming we are going to have the biggest bull market in history and nifty was going to 21k and all.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
    Raaz likes this.
  4. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

sir so you liked the pe service. how is your portfolio performance in this market fall?

5. RJim

RJim Member

To all
    Some people here active to promote prudent equity.this thread creator 'Shrikant Rane' is now exposed that he is a PE official. Plz read the thread

'ARM TWISTING BY PRUDENT EQUITY' for more detail and other sides of PE.you will be shocked,surely.
    Dont take your decision blindly depending only on these people 's biased reviews. Take your own decision after reading all .

prashant likes this.
  6. RJim

RJim Member

By the way, have you heard of any advisory who had issued sell call of his recommended stock WHEN THE STOCK IS IN LOWER CIRCUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after issuing sell call , it may go to LC.it may be accepted.But issuing sell call when it is already in LC!!!

clients could not sell their holding but the advisory showing in their site that the stock was sold at that price and calculating return on that sell price.

explore bit more to know name of this advisory.

Shocking but true.

prashant likes this.
  7. Livermore

Livermore Member

A sell call depends on whether the company behind the stock is fundamentally strong and capable of future earnings commensurate with its valuation accorded by an investor. It does not depend on whether it is in LC or not. For example, when there were regulatory problem (usfda or uk mha) on Pharma companies such as ipca lupin, marksans etc, sell calls came from multiple advisors even though stock hits LC. Similar for vibhav etc. Idea here is to get out early and deploy that leftover money elsewhere. Nothing wrong in it

Additionally buy and sell prices are prices at the time of call and is universal practice across. It is not when the last man sold. Every advisory does this practice. So allow for 10% variance in your returns. Sometimes your returns could be more than what an advisory published if more calls were closed within 1 year.

BTW as a good investor, we need to own our decisions even though advices may come from multiple advisors including paid ones. There is no advisory in the world whose practices are gold standard. So our discretion is required whom and how we choose our advisors.

Ravi M likes this.
  8. Ravi M

Ravi M Member

I am with Prudent for almost one year now. Can't recall any stock which hit lower circuit after their sell call or when it was in LC. If you are one of those who were thrown out of prudent for malpractices, you surely have an agenda boss.

9. RJim

RJim Member

@Ravim
    We know who are you.we are seeing your role here .nothing new.plz continue it.:p

I have not told that it is prudent equity. Told to explore.you are with them only from short time back. By the way, can you confirm asking your PE that wheather they had issued any sell call when the stock was in LC?

It would be best if they officially inform here that they have not issued any sell call when the stock was in LC.all boarders will b happy to see that.at least they will exclude PE to find out the advisory.

prashant likes this.
  10. Ravi M

Ravi M Member

Everyone also knows who you are. Someone thrown out of that service for forming a whatsapp group and selling those stocks for illegal gains. If you are writing in thread of prudent equity, should I really consider that you are writing about someone else?

People like you can even sell their mother for some extra money.

11. RJim

RJim Member

all PE official in camuflouge ,fake IDs, front runners who beat drums of PE and PE officially --
    Everyone here wants to know to the point answer of 6 points raised in the thread 'arm twisting by prudent equity '.No excuse.not your imaginations. Just to the point answer.

All boarders will see strength of their logic.

12. RJim

RJim Member

Your language only confirming which standard guy u r.First learn how to write in public forum.if required, subscribe one advisory for this.

BTW, r u confirming by this post that PE has not issued any sell call when the stock was in LC? Better u ask PE and then confirm.because u r with them just recently as u told.

prashant likes this.
  13. Ravi M

Ravi M Member

r u stupid? why should i ask them? I haven't got any sell call from them for any stock on LC. nothing of this sort is there on their website also.

14. RJim

RJim Member

LOL. we hv understood. ha ha ha. u can shout for PE but cant ask them to confirm it?. ohh. u hv no permission to ask them:p

Was reading in that thread that PE now check 'financial and family background' of subscriber. Now we are seeing what is their standard of checking after reading your language. LOL

BTW, any subscriber will not b so angry to use such a slang language .r u really subscriber or PE official under camuflouge like dat Shrikant Rane?? Very very suspicious! !!!

prashant likes this.
  15. RJim

RJim Member

Those who beats PE's drum here can plz reply - why Prudent Equity falsely alleged such violently about his subscriber Pal that money has been deposited in his account without any proof??? Why this FALSE statement? is this the first FALSE one or he writes false like this frequently?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  16. anand76

anand76 New Member

pls share recomendations so others also get benefit. those who hv taken subscription.can 20 members combine and pay 1000 each and subscription. so less amount and benefit to contributors. im ready

17. N Yogi

N Yogi Member

This is certainly a handy work of competitors whose business has been eaten by Prudent Equity. Just wondering from when retail investors had so much time to discuss on non-important issues (claims which are not real)

18. N Yogi

N Yogi Member

Message me man.. I am ready.. Let's meet also, if necessary.

19. N Yogi

N Yogi Member

You know the name of the stock? Yes.. spit it out. Please. I have granted you the permission.

20. N Yogi

N Yogi Member

baccha.. we all in camouflage.. I am behind website developer's mask while you behind so-called whatsapp equity analyst's mask.

You are the people who is an expert in copy pasting the research report of other analyst and then roam around to get a pat on the back but wait...suddenly at that time, someone comes and gives a hot hard kick on your butt and you...

What? Want to know the story further? Oh... my boy, why not remember your past experience. Better if you could share your experience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.