FUTURE MULTI BAGGER COMPANY ANALYSIS

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA, Sep 28, 2015.

1. shiva singh

shiva singh New Member

Dear Rama Sir,
    Please give your views on rexnord electronics and conart engineers.

2. bri

bri New Member

Dear Sir,

Whats your views on COSYN .Its EPS is 5 and debt free company

3. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

@shiva singh sir & bri sir

SEBI is going to delist 4200 companies from exchanges
    so please dont buy any small cap stocks for some medium term until clarity news comes from SEBI
    and announced List of those companies

so please stick on to large cap companies and up to maximum top 200 companies in market capitalization is better for all for trading or investment purpose ...please be careful with low volume stocks and micro caps also

kharb and bri like this.
  4. bri

bri New Member

Thanks for your timely suggestion ji

Ram Kumar Nagaraj likes this.
  5. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

NMDC, MOIL to buy back 25% shares; govt may get Rs 6,500 cr The official said the government is expecting Rs 6,500 crore from the two buy backs after considering the proportion of shares that may be tendered by public and promoters.

Cash rich mineral explorer NMDC and MOIL will buy back 25 percent of the paid up shares for about Rs 10,000 crore, two-third of which may accrue to the government. "NMDC and MOIL will buy back 25 percent of the paid up capital. A notification in this regard is expected shortly," a finance ministry official said. Government holds 80 percent stake each in NMDC and MOIL. Shares of NMDC closed at Rs 91.65, up 1.66 per cent on BSE. MOIL scrip ended at Rs 243.10, up 1.42 per cent in BSE. The official said the government is expecting Rs 6,500 crore from the two buy backs after considering the proportion of shares that may be tendered by public and promoters. The department of Investment and Public Asset Management (DIPAM), previously known as Department of Disinvestment, has been asking such PSUs to utilise surplus cash in either capex or buy back. Last month, Nalco had said it would buy back 25 per cent of government equity for over Rs 2,835 crore. This will include buy back of 64.43 crore shares at a price of Rs 44 a piece. Government holds 80.93 per cent in NALCO. As at the end of March 2015, NMDC had a cash balance of Rs 18,443 crore, Nalco (Rs 4,628 crore) and MOIL (Rs 2,830 crore). Facing a disinvestment target of Rs 56,500 crore for current fiscal, DIPAM has asked cash rich PSUs to buy back shares.

source: moneycontroldotcom
    Read more at: https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/bu...s-6500-cr_6824741.html?utm_source=ref_article

6. Banashree Mukherjee

Banashree Mukherjee New Member

Dear Rama Sir,
    Sharon Bio has fallen down a lot. DO you think its a value buy at this time and it can prove to be a multibagger in years to come. Thanks!

7. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

sales and NP down drastically in march 2016 quarter ..so please wait and watch another two quarters also ...don't get hurry to buy in a loss making company .... some of the promoters stake is in pledge also .... last year promoters reduce their stake also .....

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  8. Banashree Mukherjee

Banashree Mukherjee New Member

Thank you so much sir!

9. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

100% Agreed. Sharon is junk stock and never buy such stock. Always go for quality stock like JB Chem, Granules, Shilpa, Ajanta, in small cap because chance of gains is high. Such stocks are expensive and best buy on dips. JB Chem is safe stock because it has high growth, high cash in books, low debt/ debt-free and good management quality. Even risk of NGT is in price now so downside risk is low IMHO.

10. nayantravels

nayantravels Member

Dear Rama sir what up views on jubilant food works anyone please put light on that it's down any reason regards

11. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

12. good stocks

good stocks Active Member

Buy and hold for long term

13. good stocks

good stocks Active Member

###########################################################
    BUY AND HOLD FOR LONG TERM

14. P N Seshadri

P N Seshadri New Member

What is your opinion of hathway cables. I hold 500 at an average price of 53. it is now down to 33 should I average it or look for opting out at a reasonable burst.

15. Srouta Mukherjee

I am not confident about stock about stock because there is lot of competition from MTNL, Tikona and 3G internet providers like Vodafone, Airtel, Jio etc for internet. Also local cable providers are there. Digitisation is supposed to improve fortune but cannot be said when that will happen.

What other stocks you have in portfolio? How much allocation is there for Hathway? I suggest proper balanced portfolio with proper allocation to Pharma, chemical, FMCG, infra etc.

16. P N Seshadri

P N Seshadri New Member

thanks srouta. I have only two media stocks this and network-18. Only 1to 2 % of my portfolio. I have Cipla and granules in Pharma. ITC and CCL in FMCG, Powergrid ,adani and rattan in Power deepak nitrite, MOL, Clairant, Camlin fine science in Chemicals and maruti and mothersumi in auto. I usually keep churning my portfolio. Have GMR and C and C in infra. Not a trading person. usually don not sell till one year but after that i keep booking profits even if i have to buy the same share again. Am 62 now retired so spending more time in forums. I liked your reply thanks again

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  17. Srouta Mukherjee

Emkay has issued Reduce call on Hathway: Research report is attached

Hopes continue for uptick in ARPU for Phase I and II, we await for green shoots as management has attempted various strategies to drive ground collections. Remain cautious on the cable distribution space, given continued challenges to improve ground collections. Nevertheless, we are projecting healthy growth in broadband business with 41%/20% for FY17/18E. Meaningful ARPU improvement in Phase-I and II and better-than expected pickup in broadband in the medium term, would be the key risk to our call.

Attached Files:

18. P N Seshadri

P N Seshadri New Member

Thanks Srouta. Do keep in touch

19. New_Investor

New_Investor Active Member

How about Siti cable and Den Network?

20. Srouta Mukherjee

All such companies are in same boat IMHO. Not doing well because of high broadband cost and customer resistance to price hike is there. Better to go for pure media stock like TV Today. There is good report by Alpha Invesco on TV18 Network where full detail of industry and dynamics of sector is given.

Alpha Invesco Report On TV 18 Broadcast (Free Download)

I have TV Today in portfolio and it is safe stock doing well by compounding gains. (60% yearly return). Stock is down after Q4 result but is good buy as per ICICI. I have posted ICICI report here