RELIANCE INDUSTRIES ,RIPE FOR UP MOVE AFTER LONG UNDER PERFORMANCE ?

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by kharb, Jan 13, 2016.

1. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

I think all old debt may continue, and what is wrong if you get Capital subsidy upto 30 Crore front loaded every year if planned properly in place of Intrest subsidy.More over with imposition of dividend tax above 10 lacs and long term capital gain shifted from one year to three in debt funds,it might have become difficult to earn more from investment after tax,so front loaded is solution for that.Now don't surprise and complain ?:)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  2. darth

darth Active Member

Old debts may continue : Well you are the textiles expert since you probably work for one such company.

But more importantly :

If not for my sake, for the sake of the esteemed members of this forum ( remember many in here dont know) you have to explain your post. Afterall you are the 'go-to' guy to unravel all the devious conspiracies which this govt unleashes almost daily now ( including this front loaded TUF)

We are all living in times where Honesty is like astatine and pure platinum-180 ( in its availability and/or value) and the breed with conscience struggles to be of any relevance. And its getting only worse.

PS: for the uninitiated : astatine and platinum 180 are among the rarest minerals. 1 Troy Ounce of Platinum 180 costs ~USD1bln and hence the metaphor

3. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

. I appreciate and endorse all govts ,past and present Modi govt ,for all steps taken for industrialisation ,as I strongly believe job creation is most important policy.Thanking in advance all future govts also with hope that they succeed in making India as Industrial hub .:) would not bat as per bowler.:)

4. darth

darth Active Member

not batting as per bowlers - good style. Also the style of governments huh?

And what about (1) smart move by whom and for whom? And (2) why so?

part of your original post deleted after my response. Can't join the dots ? Better then to side step the fairy tale

5. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

@darth- If you would have been in my cricket team in my school's days- I would have kept you in fielding position of forward short leg.:)Still you can change your profession to cricket as you will outperform in catching position as close in fielder :).After many days I am remembering Jonty Rhodes:).At last he has competetion.

6. darth

darth Active Member

You thrust a please wait on me... With all your periodic changes. Hope no further change is in offing.

You owned and captained a cricket team in your school days huh? How wonderful. Rhodes has competition... Thats wonderful too. He is looking forward to facing up to the competition. He says it will come in handy in his role as the fielding coach of MI.

Now even if i did exist in your school days, you wouldnt have been able to afford me. No need for me to change professions. Have had my glory days playing cricket as well in my city of residence.

Forward Short Leg: With all your cricketing knowledge and playing experience I would thought you would have fondly remembered the likes of Dhondu, Close, Gus, Gary.

Hope you know the players i just referred to above.

7. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

RIL has not performed in Stock market since 2008, although making record profits quarter after quarter. This is the most undervalued stock in sensex and nifty, sitting on under performance of last 8 years. As now market is short in Stock ideas and more than fairly priced, now is Perfect Time for RIL to perform and help in making sensex, a new high. As most of its big Capex behind it, now is time to blast. Waiting for Mukesh Ambani to catch up the market and recover under performance.PEANUT SIZE CHEMICAL COMPANIES ARE ROCKING by forgetting one of World Biggest Petro Chemical Business along with Refineries, Retail, Textiles and Telecom R jio.This is not a stock recommendation but for discussion of stock idea.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  8. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

i am thinking that if reliance becomes no.1 player in 4g business inspite tough competition then it will trade at 3x valuation as on today. price 3000:)

kharb likes this.
  9. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

I don't know about whole country, but in North India there are large queues for Reliance Jio 4 G Sim. In my view Reliance will make huge money. I hope Reliance Jio will change fortune of Reliance share holders . Grossly under priced stock in heated market . as revenue from Rel Jio will start from 1 Jan, 2017, so Reliance stock will strongly out perform Nifty or sensex for next two, three years. I expect stock to double in next two to three years.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  10. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

It seems that Relince may wipe out all its past under performance by year 2017 end. In my view this is best time to accumulate this under PERFORMER. RIL may help to push Nifty to 10000. RIL may be stock of the year in 2017 among mega large cap stocks.

11. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

kharbji. what about earnings for fy 17. what do you expect? will 4G operationwill breakeven in FY17

12. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Stock is at 52 week high, and now it seems one way upward journey till it crosses life time Revenue form 4 G will start from 1Jan 2017.So I will be surprised if stock don't double in three year, although I expect it to double sooner than later. Cheers to all fellow RIL share holders, now is time for patience to be rewarded.

13. saturn

saturn Member

Double within 3 years on the back of RelJio? Would you know what this business is likely to contribute to topline and PAT?

14. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Not only back of Rel Jio, but it's all segment including Petro Chemical, refinery, retail, polyester will fire along with Rel Jio. Most of Capex projects are complete or going to be completed. So it will be pay time for all the investment done in last Capex cycle.

w4wealth likes this.
  15. saturn

saturn Member

I hope you are right in the process proving all the Research Houses wrong

16. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Now it seems is turn of all big investors, DII and FII to upgrade RIL. Now RIL may pull Sensex to new record high. As many of big large cap looks to be tired, so Nifty will cross, 9000 and 10000 on back of RIL. RIL is expected to capture highest weightage in Sensex and Nifty soon . RIL PE is just half of Nifty PE, which shows attractiveness of this blue chip stock. So you can not go wrong at such low valuations. This is my personal view, as usual, I never recommend any stock and all my posts are for discussion in this form . I am a long term share holder in this stock.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  17. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

RIL on up move and has made fresh new high during trade today.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  18. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

RIL finally crossed 1100 effortlessly, it seems that new all time high in Sensex and Nifty will be made possible by RIL.

19. saturn

saturn Member

Effortlessly.... well not quite sure about this but sir, you are the expert

20. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Exited from Infosys completely in single shot and proceeds invested in RIL, increasing further wt.of RIL in portfolio.