Top Diwali Stock Picks

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by kharb, Nov 7, 2015.

1. krishnaraj

krishnaraj New Member

aurobindo pharma- Highest ANDA filling
    Granules india - largest produser of paracetamol and good management,include MSCI small cap index

2. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Both are great stocks. Ideal for buy, hold and forget stock. Continuous growth :)

3. Sonia

Sonia Member

@Fun_Da_Mentalist @RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA @kharb @w4wealth

Your right, there is no doubt that the fundamentals are strong, but the current global cues (Fed hike) and Kitex management entering politics I think is a concern.
    Well its learning for me. I fear if the stock falls to Rs 500 levels, lets see tomorrow hows the trend.

Its better for me to book small losses than big in near future.
    What encouraged me was the reports of Motilal Oswal & Karvy, I think the stock has to still reach the bottom, I need to wait for the uptrend.

4. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

In my view Kitex may get demand at Rs. 660- 675 , Supply at Rs.825 - 850
    if 650 below it may be get next demand area at Rs. 575

Sonia and Fun_Da_Mentalist like this.
  5. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Dear members, if any body who was invested in my last Diwali picks must have made
    good money. My This Diwali Picks, time for Betting Till Next Diwali,being a conservative invester I would stick with same two stocks, DHFL and LIC housing, which are Safe Stocks for reasonable 15% plus CAGR return in this over heated market. These are not recommendations but for discussion. I invite all dear members to mention two of their Best Picks for discussion which they would like to Bet till Next Diwali. Happy Diwali to respected Arjun and his team, with lot of thanks for their hard work they are putting for small investers. Happy Diwali to all dear members who are contributing to value able discussion.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
    Farhan Ghumra likes this.
  6. debjit

debjit New Member

Srouta Mukherjee and kharb like this.
  7. Srouta Mukherjee

Both are super stocks 100% safe for investment. I have DHFL in portfolio :)

DD Sharma has put TP of DHFL at Rs. 400 in 3 months.

8. Srouta Mukherjee

Sooper gains are there :)

Are you having concentrated portfolio? How many stocks are there and what is % allocation

9. debjit

debjit New Member

i have share the details on your personal message .please check your inbox or alert

10. Farhan Ghumra

Farhan Ghumra Active Member

[​IMG]

CNBC-TV18 Hitlist: Prakash Divan picks: EPC Ind, Vindhya Telelinks, Indo National, Ucal Fuel.
    CNBC-TV18 Hitlist: Baliga picks: Praj Ind, Umang Dairies, Sadbhav Eng, KEC Int.
    CNBC-TV18 Hitlist: Dipan Mehta's picks: BEL Ltd, CARE Rating, ITNL, Inox Leisure

SP Tulsian replaced by Dipan Mehta

kharb likes this.
  11. Arvind2k

Arvind2k Member

1. Piramal Enterprises -

Holding Mutliple Industries -
    1. A high end CRAMS players many times of Suven life sciences.
    2. A branded generics player in the Critical care segment.
    3. An OTC player like Amrutanjan (2x of Amrutanjan)
    4. A financial conglomerate (On merger with Shriram group) into Real estate lending, Distressed assets, Mezzanine finance, Insurance, Retail lendingtruck financing, Asset management, Consumer lending.
    4. A high end Big data / Analytics play in a nice area (Pharma) (Currently the most futuristic play in the IT space along with IOT)

Most people are aware that Piramal has pumped in 4000 crores in here.Once this complex structure unravels starting next year with the demerger into Piramal Healthcare, Piramal Capital and US listing of DRG and subsequent long term merger of Piramal Capital with Shriram, the real value of each of these businesses will come out. As an academic exercise value each of these 4 businesses with peers then you will realize the value of this stock and what you will miss two years down the road if you lose patience today. !!!!

2. Max Ventures Ltd -

I hope people know that Porinju Veliyath bought 3 lacs shares at 51 and 3 lacs shares at 67 !!!

Annualised revenue of around Rs 10 crore, loss on the bottom line and priced in excess of Rs 250 crore. If there is one reason I would put some ‘buy it, forget it’ money on this company, it is its promoter: Analjit Singh, established wealth creator. I’m putting my chips on the possibility that our man will route his prospective wealth creation through this company.
    Max groups founder and chairman, Analjit singh, buys 51% shares in celebrity chef Ritu Dalmia's Riga foods. The investment by Piveta estates will be utilised towards expansion efforts, across india, as well as internationally. the company s international expansion plans are aligned with the growing private hospitality footprint of Mr. Analjit singh, currently targeting markets such as South Africa and the UK.

12. saturn

saturn Member

I bought it in Aug 2015 @935 levels so sitting pretty tight on hefty gains :)

13. Arvind2k

Arvind2k Member

Nice.. you entered at right price !!! Mine entry is at 1200-1500/- ... Sit tight for 3-5 years... will give you 10x returns.

14. Srouta Mukherjee

Inshallah :)

15. Arvind2k

Arvind2k Member

Max Ventures and Industries Ltd :

Promoter buying begins. Picked up 3.6% in last 4 days. Hence stock is up 20% in last 5 days !!!!!
    Total shares acquired in Open Market: 19,20,668

Total Promoter shares: 2,34,95,792 - 44% , increase from 40.4%

https://corporates.bseindia.com/xml...CE6BC0_861F_4C71_B85E_A5814E029426_084513.pdf

16. Arvind2k

Arvind2k Member

17. Arvind2k

Arvind2k Member

upload_2017-1-9_21-9-17.png
    upload_2017-1-9_21-9-54.png

CMP: 67 :)

18. Arvind2k

Arvind2k Member

19. Arvind2k

Arvind2k Member

BLOCK DEAL on NSE, Qty: 501,328, Deal Price: 77.20, Value : 3.87 cr - Jan 10, 09:25 am

20. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

DHFL has been my top pick for Diwali for last two Diwali .I hold the stock well before Big investers entred in it and has given me great returns.I hope members might have made money in DHFL.

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.