FUTURE MULTI BAGGER COMPANY ANALYSIS

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Yogi028

Yogi028 New Member

Sir I want to invest in V-Guard for 4-5 years. Can I expect it to double in this time. What are your views.

2. ksr

ksr New Member

I have small investment in v guard. I know the company and the management which are very good. Their main product is stabilize r which in fact will not sell in a developed country. Stabilizers generators and inverters are big business so long as power boards r state run and not accountable. So you can safely invest in v guard for decent returns. I am not qualified to advice and u may do your own research

3. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

Vguard is a good company no doubt , In my VGUARD is some expensive stock Present PE Ratio comparatively industry is high
    so double in one year with same result is difficult ...

ksr likes this.
  4. ksr

ksr New Member

which stocks in your portfolio do you consider to be having a chance to be a multibagger?

5. Jotpreet

Jotpreet New Member

Sir I bought 200 shares Sunil hi. @ 15.1 per share. Currently it is going lower. Should I wait for 1-2 years ?

6. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

yes , your total investment is Rs. 3000 /- forget about that investment for long term nearly 3-4 years
    dont do average .... just try for this ...your total risk is Rs. 3000 /- only

wait and see sir ... i also bought 500 shares ... i want to give long time , because they have to clear complete debt , i think it may take 5 years , and expansion also needed
    attractive point is 500 Cr. market cap ....
    ALL THE BEST SIR

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
    Warren Buffet Jr. likes this.
  7. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

multibagger identification always very difficult , i am also searching for that sir ...
    my stock choice is " Havells " ...but it is also some costly stock ...need correction for entry

ksr likes this.
  8. BKJ

BKJ New Member

Havells is also a play on Housing and India story. It has always been a costly stock from PE perspective. I am holding it for last 11 years. This is one of the rare winners for me because in many cases I sold too early or they turned out to be duds

9. Kishan Ravia

Kishan Ravia New Member

Stay with your winners (holding stocks which trades above your buying cost)...

Learning from mistakes is the key!!!

Note: Ratio of winners are low as many are doing just opposite to it..(selling regularly on small upward movements and holding stocks which are not performing)..

Hope it helps.

Srouta Mukherjee and Raaz like this.
  10. Kishan Ravia

Kishan Ravia New Member

Best time to accumulate stocks when there is inuff selling...(just to remind you guys at every interval the story/opportunity comes...

Dont be Tiger, try to Become Hunter...

Views are invited as I am still learning from Old Members and experienced Members...

11. Farhan Ghumra

Farhan Ghumra Active Member

Heritage Foods was recommended by Vijay Kedia as Diwali 2015 pick. I invested from there and it doubled now. I am also looking to increase the allocation after its results. They earlier had retail stores which was sold to Future Enterprise and they acquired dairy biz of Reliance Retail. So they are totally focusing on dairy business. Current Mcap is about 2500 cr and they are aiming 6000 cr mcap and pan-india presence by 2022.

According to latest SHP Vijay Kedia's holding is not available it could be less than 1% or none. Kamal Kabra still holds 1.06%

Old Post : https://rakesh-jhunjhunwala.in/doll...gger-gains-from-under-valued-small-cap-stock/

12. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

100% Agreed.
    Sooper advice.
    I also bought at same time. Sooper gains are there in portfolio :)
    It is a very good stock. Recent interview of Brahmani Nari is also very good and full details are there of plan to grow business. It is a v. good stock.

13. Srouta Mukherjee

Everyone searching for same thing only :D

14. Kishan Ravia

Kishan Ravia New Member

I would be happy making watchlists as we all know markets provides fair chances to everyone...Just take the choices in yoyr favour by deciding what to Buy and most importantly at what rate???

Never chase the runned up stocks in the expectations of nice entry points at few points lower than recent highs...

Wait for your chance and comfortable levels to be get in...

Hope it helps.

Regards,
    Kishan

15. Kishan Ravia

Kishan Ravia New Member

One of the important rule of market

Never play on leverages- Before buying any individual stocks of company, kindly check your pockets first...Sometimes stocks may take longer time than expected...

Patience always pays...believe in your research.../...methods of identify busiesses and investment theory...

Note: kindly take my points/suggestions as "Add on info" to your research..

Hope it helps.

16. Srouta Mukherjee

V. Good advice.

17. Warren Buffet Jr.

Warren Buffet Jr. Member

Good one Sir! It is so funny to see that people want returns so soon! when it is said that it has potential to be a multibagger then it means that one at least has to wait for 2-3 years or more than that. Multibagger Equity's are not intraday! Patience.

18. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

i fully confident about this stock it is just 500 Cr. market Cap ... in my view if company do same performance in future with in 10 years it may become 5000 cr. market cap ... that is my expectation so
    so i want to invest 500 shares for very long term ...i am expecting 10 years 10 bagger stock ....

Warren Buffet Jr. likes this.
  19. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

if sunil hitech fall below Rs. 11 i will accumulate future also
    in a SIP method .... if Qty results improved i am super bullish in this stock

20. Srouta Mukherjee

Good luck Sir Best of luck for 10x multibagger gain :)