Pvt banking, NBFC , housing finance ,Auto ,FMCG,Paints,Consumer durables will continue to lead rally

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by kharb, May 26, 2017.

1. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

It seems it is only domestic sectors led rally .Inspite of strong out performance in past,Pvt Banking,NBFC including housing finance,Insurance,Auto,FMCG,Paints,consumer durable ,pvt refiner petrochemical and Infra cum defence ,cement may continue to lead rally. It may be very difficult to make money in other sectors and many of other sector may slowly melt down or will atleast stagnate .This is only my view for discussion and not any recommendation.I am positioned as per my present views and present rally has more legs atleast for large names of sector leaders in sectors mentioned above..

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  2. ssgeethan

ssgeethan Member

I can understand your exclusion on IT ... But how about Pharma ? They are surely going to come back strong

3. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

No doubt pharma,IT or any other sector may come back in future,but why to miss present mother of all bull market for sake of future.This Bull market in India is about 1.3 Billion Indian consumers.Future is still some time away ,it is Present which is running.Why to fight with market direction or its selection of horses.I still dont know if contra bets works in a roaring bull market ,so will stay away from sectors not part of present bull market .

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  4. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

rural economy is not much participating in growth.need of the hour is good monsoon and revival in agri economy.only good monsoon can help sustain this growth forward. good monsoon is atmost important for india.

5. w4wealth

right attitude for an investor shud be this. we dont need to worry to prove ourself right always but focus shud be right(may be not always) and successful.
    we shud participate in the rally setting aside contrarianism when bull market is on.
    this rally is lead by housing finanace , pvt banks, chemicals,
    next leg of rally may be led by consumer stocks.(if good monsoon happens)
    but recovery of pharma and if possible IT will lead to huge rally in our markets and indexes can double if it happen.

6. w4wealth

right.yes we have 1.3 billion people in our country. bit 50 crores are living in poverty.so it is not good as the news says.
    also population growth beyond a limit will make economy cripple as resources(air, water, food, land, most importantly money) in this world are very limited.reckless population growth will only lead to economic disaster rather than economic boom.i think india have already crossed that limit of population growth.
    I read about uttar pradesh that altough 60-70% population in UP lives in poverty, each familly in UP have 4-5 kids. that is why UP is having 20+crores of population and is 1/6 of indian population. high population growth in areas like UP shud be controlled.
    indian per capita income comes at 1,03,000 rs. and we know that top 1% richest in indian population holds 58% of total wealth in india.so population growth from this limit will drag down per capita income and thus standard of living.
    Before adding population to existing population india need to take steps to bring up 50 crores of population who live in poverty.