Which is the best stock adviosry?

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Deegy012, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

hi Janifer ..need to connect with u off forum Pls let me know your email id.

2. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

Hi Shrikant...what's your mail id.. need some clarifications..

3. aryan sharma

aryan sharma New Member

one can look at aceinvestortrader.wordpress.com ....he has a record of many multibaggers... most of his picks have been 10 and 20 baggers and even 30 baggers.

Mr Yogi likes this.
  4. Mohit 1981

Mohit 1981 Member

Hi... can you please share your mail id. Need to discuss about the advisor. Please check your inbox as well.

Thanks

5. Mohit 1981

Mohit 1981 Member

Hi....did u get any info on PA wealth from any of its clients ? Thanks

6. Khelo MCX

Khelo MCX New Member

Some of best website for stock advisory
    • A1 Intraday tips
    • Intelli stocks
    • Elite research
    • Ride2rich
    • Bazaar trading

7. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

They have website and contact no ..u can call n ask them rates for services and current offers if any..I am unable to elicit response from any actual subscribers of PA Wealth except what you find on forum..as said earlier many so called subscribers are just so called ie fake or are to busy to share details ...seems very tempting

8. Dr Kurian Joseph

Dr Kurian Joseph New Member

Aceinvester did much better than all this paid advisory but few of his scrips faired bad ly.

9. Baala

Baala New Member

INTRADAY TIPS ???/

10. Ajay Gupta

Ajay Gupta New Member

Don't go for intra day trading. bad calls. Go for detailed reports. Stalwart has detailed reports.

Mr Yogi likes this.
  11. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

Babu ji

I believe during downturn Prudent did not give calls for sometime and to make up for the same he extended subscription period ..is it correct..can you elaborate more on your experience with Prudent.. how long have you been with them and considering the high fees are you able to recover the same by way of profits?

Also are you able to buy at recommended prices on tease of call or the share prices run up sharply immediately on recommendation.. this has been proem with many subscribers of Prudent ..may be due large no. Of subscribers..
    Can you again explain why Prudent should be avoided bynew subscribers?
    Apart from Prudent and Station do you have experience with By others that you would like to share?

12. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Stalwart has good reports, but no returns dude. I mean it looks fancy and all,but in the end its the amount of money you make that counts.

13. Ajay Gupta

Ajay Gupta New Member

Stalwart returns are very bad I agree...I was talking on detailed report. But among all, worst is Stallion

14. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Based on my research and scuttlebut dude these are the returns i was able to find. Stlwart down -29%, prudent down -36%, stallion down -22%, research and ranking down -25%.

15. Ajay Gupta

Ajay Gupta New Member

Bhai forget rumours/scutlbut. I was/am member of all. Only 1 from all above gives returns on its website. My own portfolio real time, stalwart down 29% (just joined so based on reco price), prudent down 21%, stallion down 42%, research & ranking down 31%. The above can have changed after I left advisories in Oct 2018.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  16. Rodrick D'souza

Rodrick D'souza New Member

Hey buddy, i am a member of prudent and Stallion, my portfolio is down 19% in Stallion as of today and 24% in prudent which is 29/11/2018. Both these advisories are good. Cannot comment for stlalwart since i have not taken it. However can vouch for the authenticity of Stallion and Prudent, they are not fake like the Indore people.

17. Rodrick D'souza

Rodrick D'souza New Member

You can DM me for more details.

18. Ajay Gupta

Ajay Gupta New Member

Frankly comparison is wrong. Equity master can be compared to prudent equity, stalwart to alpha invesco etc. Stallion can be compared to SP Tulsian...marketing types..tv wala

19. Stock_gold312

Stock_gold312 New Member

Ajayji, no advisory has a Portfolio Management Service sirji. Not Prudent, not stalwart, not even stock axis or even SP Tulsian, only Stallion Asset does. They are now competing with Porinju and Motilal.

SP Tulsian and equity master is comparable, because they only advertise saying you will get 100% return. Jo log yeh bolte hai market mai, never join them.

20. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Dude is equity master also a marketing gimmic because they keep calling me a lot. Stock axis i have blocked the number but they call me up from some other number as well continuously trying to convince me to join.