Comparison of well-known stock advisory services

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Arjun, Mar 19, 2015.

1. anshulsolanki

anshulsolanki New Member

Has anyone used https://www.asksandipsabharwal.com/

How is it?
    I personally like and respect Sandip ever since he was fund manager.
    I have bought his latest recommendations like , Sintex, Praj Industries, Jain irrigation.

I was wondering why not avail full advisory services

Any feedback will help decide that

2. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

As fund manager with JM he had very good track record and attracted large fund. The details are on website. However he took heavy risks and lost big money. I think he was asked to leave JM. Also there is some talk of a sebi inquiry against him for insider trading or something. Unfortunately facts are not there and it is all rumors. I think sabhrawal should come on record and explain. This will clarify issues and he can get many more clients.

3. anshulsolanki

anshulsolanki New Member

thanks for the reply.

But i do not understand , if you are recommending or not :)
    What i get is that, he takes lot of risk and that can be seen in both lights...gain big or lose...

4. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Can you send him a mail and ask him point blank whether there is truth in these rumors. You can say that he has a lot of fans but many are worried about these rumors. Also you can ask for his track record. Everyone shows their track record. Also see if he is giving a trial offer. That would be the best. Then you can test his quality of recommendation without a financial commitment. I think if sabhrawal is serious he should do these confidence building measures.

5. anshulsolanki

anshulsolanki New Member

Good point.
    Thanks. i will do that.

6. abhay6605

abhay6605 Member

why to fight on good or bad adviser instead that.
    we should discuss why they have recommended particular stocks and what went gone wrong ????
    ok i will start this is any buddy have latest recommendation....

7. tapan.mukherjee

tapan.mukherjee New Member

To my view, PTC & Uco Bank can be seen with 5-6% stop loss. It may bounce immediately 10-15%. Not very sure but it is my own view.

8. Praveen Kumar

Praveen Kumar New Member

From last few days i am watching and this guy seems to be pretty good. Stock suggested by him are going up although market is going down. You may look into this.
    https://stocksai.wordpress.com

9. pk555

pk555 New Member

i advice retailer ke leye trading LOSS [90%] KA SHODA HAI.

BEST &BEST ADVICE.[SIP]is good . not every stock sip nifty top ten /twenty stocks
    for exp, buy icici bank 100 share 350 market fall share 330 add 100if market fall 300 buy 100 /
    your averge price 330.
    ab jab bhi market me 350 ke bhaw ho to sales 100 share 380 sales 100 or hold 100 no sales

my best stock good fundamental or future groth base. mid cap me
    1 ptc india
    2 showman
    3 idfc
    4 tata coffice
    5bel
    6 cipla
    7kalpatru power
    8 tvtoday
    9prism cement
    10 biocon
    THIS IS INVESTMENT PICK 1/2 YEAR HOLD

10. Praveen Kumar

Praveen Kumar New Member

Today's free recommendations seems to be good. you may check if you are interested

https://stocksai.wordpress.com/may-2015-recommendations/03-may-2015-buy-can-fin-homes-limited/

Sunil5050 likes this.
  11. Stockinvester

Stockinvester New Member

Thank you sir for suggesting this link.. I followed https://stocksai.wordpress.com on 11th may intraday tip and i made 17474 in a day.. What an exact intraday tip..

Thank you soo much for sharing this link

12. Stockinvester

Stockinvester New Member

Thank you for sharing https://stocksai.wordpress.com/
    I bought short term tip of 11th may and made 17474 in a day.

Tip was so accurate that i was amazed of stocksai's research..

I became fan of him..

Sunil5050 likes this.
  13. basir2020

basir2020 New Member

Hi!!

Do any one know when prudent equity is started? Is it in May 2012 with Narmadha Gelatins (as per details given in their website) or even before? Because few people have told that he has 19 years experience? Can any one suggest please?

14. Kumar

Kumar Member

It started in 2012 as far as I know. Right you are. Started by an ace investor named Siddharth Oberoi. He is a full time investor since 1996. He communicates everyday through the query section at the website. TOP class investor. A+ grade. Mind blowing answers. I joined only in starting 2013 so can't tell much before that. Are you looking for old reports? All reports are on website. After logging you can access.

ValueInvestorSav likes this.
  15. basir2020

basir2020 New Member

Thanks Kumar

16. good stocks

good stocks Active Member

Dear friends... any one with ALFA INVEScO... ? They have raised subscription fee from 20000 to 25000 a year. I know they recommended Mirza intl @ 16 and Take Sol @ 30...about 1.5 to 2 years back... both have performed exceedingly well.Mirza to 85 and Take to 170 in the recent past. Fabulous returns.. ! Please share your experience...If any with it..

RectangularPaper likes this.
  17. DSTREET

DSTREET New Member

Hi Guys,

A very few advisories are honest today and give the correct recommendations. One of them whose name is not mentioned here is Finapple Ideas. I had taken their Annul E-Fortune service a few months back and they have given so far good returns. The most important factor is Sandip Sabharwal is on their research board, and he gives really good calls. His latest recommendation is Kridhan Infra given at 89.90 for TGT Rs 120 and is now trading at Rs 95-97 levels. I like their customer service. Also they don't run behind u for subscription unlike others. But their USP is they post all the calls at the price they have recommended and exit, so no manipulation.

I just wanted to know is there anybody here who has tried their other services as , i wanted try their TRUST ONE , a 100% money back service ?

18. good stocks

Dear DSTREET.... please explain what does this mean..."But their USP is they post all the calls at the price they have recommended and exit, so no manipulation."

19. NitinS

NitinS New Member

I would rate PRUDENT EQUITY right on top and here are my reasons

- Good experience in equity markets and has seen multiple cycles. This helps in not getting carried away in bull markets and get into fads/high flyers/low quality stocks.

- Very modest and open guy. You would love interacting with him. More importantly he is extremely trustworthy, the kind that you would hardly ever find in stock market.

- Strict adherence to margin of safety. His sell calls come very early around 2-3x. The stock can give 3-5x even after his sell call. He has a knack of identifying 10x-15x kind of stocks at dirt cheap valuations. I will give you two examples :

1. There is a company called Fluidomat. It was recommended Rs.48. Later the sell was at Rs90. Since the past two years, sales and profits have not increased by even a Rupee.Yet, the stock caught investors attention and liking. It shot up 4 times after the sell call. It is still in the BUY call for many sites/recommendations.

2. Dai-Ichi Karkaria is another company recommended at Rs.41. In 10 months the stock shot up to Rs.132.50 when a sell call was issued. Company reported lower sales and profits for several quarters. The stock was hovering at Rs.130 for months when one high profile investor bought into the stock. The stock shot up 75% after the sell call. It is still in the BUY call for many sites/recommendations.

- Subscription fees of 20000/- is really a STEAL considering that you would easily get 30-35% on overall portfolio. If this is an issue then I would recommend KATALYST WEALTH which has subscription fees of 12000/-. I would still say you would get better value for your money with PRUDENT EQUITY as margin of safety is more here.

Beware: Never ever go for any advisory with large no subscriber base/very expensive subscription (strikes out Basant/Equitymaster) or outright non-trustworthy person(strikes out HBJ, **********)

Kumar likes this.
  20. good stocks

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Friend, By the way as you mentioned KRIDHAN iNFRA , Did it meet the Target of 120 or are you still holding....?