How to make money for all you dumbos..

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Gaithonde, Dec 27, 2018.

?

Who is interested in learning and making money?

1. Yes I'm

70.0%
  2. No I want to lose money in junk and try and make 10x in 2 years

30.0%
  1. Newbie

Newbie Member

What do we need another thread for? We are bums with 6% CAGR growth rates anyway, and we don't have much to talk about except when our growth hits 6.001%. That's an exciting time. It's much more fun watching a true expert teaching, what do you call them, fools, eh? So we'll hang around and I'll pop some corn ;)

2. snake_eyes

snake_eyes New Member

Hey @Newbie of course and at no cost.

See how that cow faced dances to our tunes. And despite stating this will still seek answer to - what's the point?

My family is itching to join the entertainment

My extensive travel makes me intermittent. Of course it's to place some delusional characters in here can't even imagine to fly too.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  3. snake_eyes

snake_eyes New Member

Pop some corn and not to forget spend our 6%CAGR on exotic holidays - aka 'our picnics'.

Btw did you hear about this psychiatrist who has himself had a nervous breakdown trying to cure someone of Dunning-Kruger effect.

Ajayyan likes this.
  4. Gaithonde

Gaithonde Member

You make no sense @snake_eyes
    Next time please post something relevant to the subject. Else dont waste everyones time. I think you and your friend newbie should go and bask in the glory of vikas propeller. A dud company that is perhaps being pumped. Go bet on cyclicals. A sure shot way for a fool to lose money. Dont teach people wrong things.
    And if you dont have a relevant question on investing dont trouble this thread. It has done nothing wrong to you and your friend. Also stop being a sexist and taking digs at mental health. Be a better human being. You can I know you can..

5. Newbie

Newbie Member

Well, Gaithonde, please post something relevant to your own thread. It's about teaching dumbos how to make money. So kindly pursue.

Ajayyan likes this.
  6. Gaithonde

Gaithonde Member

@Newbie Someone has to ask me questions as mentioned earlier and I have answered multiple questions with great insights that you wont understand because that snake has poisoned your mind. Stop spending time with the slimey creature. You can learn much more if you stop
    Anyway ask me anything I will answer.

7. snake_eyes

snake_eyes New Member

The devil comes in many disguises. Don't you know this profound truth? Haven't heard the story of Adam, Eve and the Hissssss. LOL

8. snake_eyes

snake_eyes New Member

My friend and I basked not just in the glory of Vikas but also in the sun at the French Riviera. Too bad you missed the Vikas 'BUS'. That's what happens when you place your faith in Jet's electric planes.

Be a better human being....LOL. For what? Prefer being a slimey creature. Actually this forum full of fools and a slimey creature isn't the place for the enlightened cow faced to be in. God speed to you in your search of another forum.

Jigyasoo likes this.
  9. Gaithonde

Gaithonde Member

Im still waiting for a relevant question/discussion on investing. So far All I hear insults.
    Electric jet reference shows your stupidity. Further there is no BUS for Vikas prop. There are 100s of stocks that go up multifold. If you think Vikas is the only stock I would recommend you look back over history and see.
    Your next response should be a relevant question or something regarding investing. Not bragging about your stock picks. There is no point bragging to me about multibaggers. Check my first post on this thread it has my past investments and portfolio size.
    I will respond next time only if it is a relevant discussion/question.
    Regards,
    Das....Gaithonde Das.

10. snake_eyes

snake_eyes New Member

Das.... Gaithonde Das

Come on raise the bar. One more lame attempt this time trying to 'ape' a fictional super spy is so ''not cool" even amongst your tinytot classmates. Next time at least ape well - use it as an introduction line ya like the fictional super spy does.

It's obvious large portion of my post - direct and what's alluded there in goes above your understanding capacity. Your absurd interpretation and responses bear testimony to this.

Now who would have the gumption of heaping insults on you - the Oracle of <from wherever you come from>.

We compliment you and give our good wishes and you feel insulted. I shudder to think of your state if we start insulting you. Btw I am pretty good at it if I get around to doing it.

Go through your thread - NPA's don't interest me. But yes your Jet's 500x projection on the back of subsided aviation fuel and 'their electric planes' could interest that Nityanand fellow (hope you have heard and seen him). Besides just one stock of mine would probably value in excess of your portfolio And this probably holds true about a few other veteran members in here like @kharb etc. Want me to repeat that 'sexist' comment again?? LOL

Finally,

Please please don't be so harsh on us. How do you expect US in here to ask relevant questions. Fools can't ask relevant questions and we are ALL FOOLS according to you right.

11. Gaithonde

Gaithonde Member

Firstly that Kharab fellow doesnt know anything.
    It is so amazing that you cannot understand sarcasm.
    That entire post was a sarcasm. Since people were asking for stock tips and portfolio revelations.
    You have to look at it in % basis. If you have 20cr and buy one stock for 20cr then naturally one stock is worth more than most peoples entire portfolios. If you mean by market cap then simply buy the country's largest listed company and your "one stock" will be worth more than everybody's pf.
    Youre a joke.
    What a thing to take pride in...insulting people. Your family must be proud. To have this rowdy fellow who calls himself snake eyes and prides himself in his skill of insulting people and makes sexist jokes.
    Still no discussion on investing... I wonder why? Maybe because you know you dont know much. That is good. Keep acting on tips. Buy penny stock junk companies. Some will go up and most will go down. Im not interested in conversing with you. Goodbye and be a better Indian.

Regards,

Das....................................................................................................................................Gaithonde Das.

P.S Aim to be a King cobra not a mere garden snake. You are capable of much more than being this Chavinistic Pig.

12. snake_eyes

snake_eyes New Member

Transited through Mumbai today. Just my luck I picked up it's ToI edition. Can't help share an article there in. It's meant only for all the proclaimed fools in here (which therefore includes me too )

Enjoy reading. Am certain each of you would be able to identify at least one such walking case study that you have personally experienced in your life.

IMG_20190310_205900.jpg

Jigyasoo likes this.
  13. Gaithonde

Gaithonde Member

You are clearly scared of my level of knowledge. That is why you dont want to start a conversation about investing with the great Gaithonde.
    Donald Trump is the President of the USA. Call him stupid but the guy holds perhaps the highest office in the world.
    I love how the great Gaithonde has gotten under your skin so much that he occupies Real Estate in that already tiny brain of yours. I bet you think about the Great Gaithonde more than your wife everyday. Looking forward to more of your replies on this thread.

Cold Regards,

Great......The Great Gaithonde.

14. snake_eyes

snake_eyes New Member

A message meant for fools in here and who responds LOL - A cow faced Das!!!!!

Self admission that YOU ARE A FOOL!!!!!!! Knew you would fall for it.

Rest keep deluding whatever that d@#$#@& brain of yours throws up. It won't change the fact that you a PoS

Haven't you as yet realised my posts are just need based (my need). It will only be whenever I want a shot of free entertainment.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  15. snake_eyes

snake_eyes New Member

Information is power,it's what brings in big bucks. So for people like us, even their shit has more value than the Knowledge proclaimed by people like you.But the c$#@ that you are won't understand this too!!!

Besides what you spew out is garbage - jet electric planes et Al, including ranting about some existing 20crs if invested in one share yielding a portfolio larger than most in here.

Hopefully you now know why I won't engage with you on investing. You are and will always be only a source of entertainment for me and others in here. An 'amusement toy' to be keyed periodically to provide free entertainment. In addition to family even my friends have started asking me about your responses for their quota of laughter. Don't need to be a king cobra for this. Actually even being a garden snake is also expending unnecessary energy. A simple word or two is enough to set you off!!!!!

Understanding my statement about one share being WORTH more than your portfolio (your life's achievement) also requires some basic intelligence. So can't blame you for missing the point even here.

But since you do mention percentage, this one share happens to be symphony. Now go run and check it's percentage return.

Now also tell me - this constant display of stupidity is it an art you picked up someplace or you a natural born stupid i.e. inherited?

Shit in the Vikas celebrations missed out another doubling in my 'secondary' portfolio - all in just last 2 months.

And yes
    My family is not just proud. They are very proud of me. Like i said before their only disappointment is my 7% return on investments. And they too give a f$#@ about your opinions built on ignorance of not just the meanings of the words used but even their use.

But where you are concerned there's a STATUTORY WARNING

Don't ever ask your parents the biggest mistake of their lives.

And keep the entertainment going...... There is no rule that you can post only as a reply to me.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  16. snake_eyes

snake_eyes New Member

What happened Mr Sad_Das, can't even be a man of his words??

Now Who has gotten under whose skin.....LOL

17. Gaithonde

Gaithonde Member

Dear Mr Snack eyes,
    It is wonderful that Im somewhat of a superstar among your family and friends. It is good that they are embracing the greatness of Gaithonde. With a few posts I have become a beloved star in the eyes of your family and friends something that you are yet to achieve inspite of spending so many years trying. Soon my friend you too shall be great... not as great as Gaithonde of course. But somewhat great.

Now coming to your point about getting under one's skin. Why would you get under my skin? You have complemented me by calling me a cow face. Cows are worshipped in our country. Thank you for the flattering complement but I'm not a god. So I would like you to stop calling me a cow. Very flattering but I know my limits as well. I did not become great by not being humble. Humbleness is a big part of the Great Gaithonde's appeal.

Your family must be really fond of me as they keep asking you for updates on the Great Gaithonde. I would love to meet your family sometime.

You keep using these symbols "&*$!@" I do not understand why. Have I hurt you in some way my disciple?

Symphony albeit a good idea back in the day (I had held them and exited during the highs at close to 2k. I actually made around 8x I entered in 2014). Growth has slowed and competition has increased. Its a pity that you did not manage to see that and exit at the right time. Its okay.... over time with the teachings of the Great Gaithonde you too shall learn.

You seem to have a lot of ego and pain within you. You must take it out. I would suggest Masturbation as it is the easiest way for those who lack other means. Once your temparament is fixed you will not only be a better family man you will also be a better investor but you will never be as great as the Great Gaithonde. But that does not mean that wont be great at all.

Looking forward to seeing my disciple grow his EQ.

Lukewarm Regards,

Great.....................The Great Gaithonde.

18. snake_eyes

snake_eyes New Member

Won't deprive you of this sense of stardom. It's a different matter that for a fuckwit like you even becoming an object of ridicule, amongst people like us is attaining stardom.

Then You are welcome if your misfired brain interprets that I complement you. Your shrink couldn't help you; so this fool surely cannot. Not that I would waste my time even if I could. Can't deprive this forum of the free entertainment you provide.

Cows are worshipped in India. I hear even Sunny Leone is worshipped in India. The ladies in your family (that is if you have one still) must love being complemented accordingly. Can't opine about cow faced though but You sure must attract a lot of attention on the dusty streets of your village. Btw have you managed to walk on just your hind legs (like humans) or still end up clowning around on fours?

Family meeting of course. Anytime. Just send us the return air tickets. Btw we live in NYC ya. Two conditions though: they need a confirmation that they won't have to pay an entrance fee to see you and that you wouldn't be locked away in your cage when they arrive. Further one of my nephews favorite is hammering nails into the knees of unsuspecting primates but I am pretty sure that you will throughly indulge him.

The symbols are a compulsion stemming from the female clan in here else for a product of a broken condom, there shouldn't be refrains. So be thankful to the female clan in here.

Symphony - for fools like us in here a 7% CAGR is a challenge. How do you keep forgetting this profound reality? But for the great cow faced just 8x - jeez how down market. You better buck up ya...... Even the fools in here are deserting you.. Am sure it must be real hard on you to wile away all the free time on hand - hoping and waiting someone will ask you a question. LOOOL

Learn from you.... looking to be gainfully employed is it? Out of pity I could offer you the position of a 'post' - (You know like a lamp post) so that my dog has a fixed place to pee though even he might refuse to waste it on you.

And finally, a BIG Thank you from me and am taking the liberty from all of us in here for sharing your mother's secret recipe oops I meant the masturbation treatment. Am sure without her hand in the treatment, you wouldnt have rid your ego. How long since humbleness is a big part of your appeal btw?

Will call on her in case I ever decide to rid my ego. Also your family should actually charge for every prescription handed out. You'll might actually make more money this way than investing.

Guys buckle up your safety belts. Will prevent you from falling off the chairs laughing at the upcoming post from the greeeeaaaaat cow faced. Feel free ya.... we all in here don't give a fuck about what you say anyways. Dont ever forget you are just an entertainment toy serving us.

And someone please please ask this abnormality a question. You'll don't want the great cow_faced becoming irrelevant / obsolete. It pains him like hell nobody is seeking out his garbage..... Sorry I meant his wisdom. He took such elaborate steps to join this forum, then post some gibberish and actually asked members to seek his advice on the back of some loose change made. And all you members are ignoring this God's gift to mankind. How cruel can you guys get man.

We all thank you though for your efforts in serving us. If you start excelling we might consider tipping you.

So keep trying..... Cow_faced.

Ajayyan and marrakesh like this.
  19. snake_eyes

snake_eyes New Member

@kharb sir, can't turn down your request.

Ceasefire is in case of wars and not when one is toying with someone. Like I said before my travel makes me very intermittent in here.

And am not a big fan of the forum anyways since it's become very limp over time.

Even the great @kharb , funny @Srouta Mukherjee or the subtle @shakti khanduri have all gone silent here!!!!

I'll try visiting here at random.... If not for anything else to keep ensuring the greeeaatt cow_faced keeps entertaining you all!!!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    Ajayyan likes this.
  20. Gaithonde

Gaithonde Member

My dear Snack,

Why do you get so upset? You need to calm down child. Take a deep breath and relax. Let go of your pain.
    It is wonderful to hear that someone from NYC is on this forum. *round of applause*.

But why have you left your home country? You should not leave your home country for money. Money can be made in your home country too.

As your guru I would happily pay for your ticket back home one way obviously.

Oh god. Your nephew seems to have got your genes. Very violent and inhumane.

Why do you want to call another woman to help. Your wife will be very hurt. Please dont put her through this and dont cheat on her. I assume you already have and if that is the case then forgive yourself even if she does not forgive you. You must let go of your pain...forgive yourself child. Forgive...

It is your wifes choice if she wants to forgive you. But you must forgive yourself.

FYI Dalal Street >>>>> Wall street!

There is nothing insulting about Sunny Leone being famous in India. Shes a beautiful Woman & there is nothing wrong in acting in adult movies.

Humility is still there within you my disciple. You just need let out the pain. Let me and your wife help you. You can be happy my disciple. Just let go of the pain and let us help.