What will be next 10x. or 100 x multibaggers stocks

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by kharb, Sep 14, 2015.

1. jacobvacha

jacobvacha New Member

iam none to recommend
    but emami, pidilite, amra raj, apollo hospital, relaxo, symphony, marico, asian paint, mothersun, bajaj fin, cera,, eicher, havels r gud consumer durable stories.

growth stories

marksans, maxwell,
    then turnaround
    gokuldas, mangalam durgs,
    andrew , archie, hcl inf, mirc, biit, panromic universl, store 1 retail

this is no recommendation and one might consult his advisor before investing

Mr Yogi and w4wealth like this.
  2. Sachin pathak

Sachin pathak Active Member

I agree with sunny. Even all these so called investment guru's cant predict multibaggers. Only successful investments are talked about by all these guru's and for every one such success they would have 4 dud investments which they would have made.

But sometimes there are some opportunities which stare at any investors face.....eicher was one such instance which clearly emerged about 24-30months. Ashok leyland another which emerged about 12months ago.

Dont invest with wishing to hit the 'multibagger' jackpot. Invest in good companies - profitable, good management, low debt, positive cashflows amd 20%+ RONW. Your capital appreciation will automatically happen. And here i am talking about 20% pa thereabout which is an excellent return.

Mr Yogi likes this.
  3. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

Don't worry kharb ,

You are starting a good thread..... Your intention is very good
    some persons are discouraging you, but don't stop this ....continue your good intention ....
    we are all with you

ALL THE BEST

Mr Yogi and suchi like this.
  4. SUNNY

SUNNY Member

Dont get trap in this 100 bagger illusion, it is near impossible for retail or small investors to predict a 100 baggers, so invest amount that is not required for 10 years.

5. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

kherb is doing research in stocks .... he is not recommending any stock ....

if anybody don't want, don't participate in his thread ....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mr Yogi, suchi and kiran like this.
  6. Sachin pathak

@dineshkapoor : infra is good bet over long term. Lots of money will be spent on smart cities, roads and power. But why are you missing the commodities & metals space? Current valuations are already compelling and that commodities are cyclical is a global reality so bound to go up. Most certainity arnd commodities and metals than in infra in India

Media and entertainment is very interesting. Its poised for a sea change in the coming years.

Finally - I think R&D in India will provide a big break through in the next decade in the pharma space. So am willing to bet on syngene

w4wealth likes this.
  7. Sachin pathak

Nice quotes but mr rama murthy you cant miss the point raised by sunny - its impossible to predict 10x /100x multibaggers. People should recognise this. Its like people chasing a rainbow. You never can reach it.

So whilst there may be merit in identifying good potential stocks .....luring anybody branding them as 'multibaggers' is wrong.

As i mentioned in another thread (where you reactec aswell), its wrong to encourage investment with an expectation of hitting the 'multibagger jackpot'. Encourage people to invest in good, fundamental stocks which should easily give a 20% + return p.a.

Mr Yogi likes this.
  8. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

@Sachin pathak ,
    who said 10 x/ 100 x multi bagagger searching is impossible .....
    this forum name is rakesh jhunjhunwala fan
    he him self best example of multi bagger finder , he is a self made man .... with just Rs. 5000
    he earned 7000 cr.

so if you dont know the method dont say it is impossible ......
    you express your views ok , if you want to prove that start another thread and express your views on that ...

dont clutter in this thread ......

Newbie, w4wealth, Biju and 2 others like this.
  9. Sachin pathak

Mr murthy, firstly you cannot prescribe what i shd or shd not do.....

I have all rights to opine whether in this thread or anyother.

Now lets come to Mr Rakesh Jhunjhunwala........

Dont let the end result (5000/- to 7000cr) mislead you. You dont know how he has got there and how much inside information he leveraged on - which i know for certain he has in his initial journey and hey money attracts money so no big deal he sits on a 7000cr wealth ofcourse helped on the way by millions of fickle minded 'fans' who blindly follow what he invests in.

10. Sachin pathak

Strange how come research houses and fund houses arent anywhere close to RJ. Wonder what additional information RJ stumbles upon which the combined might of all the research houses and fundhouses cant lay their hands on......

Think about it!!!!!!! And please dont get into anykind of comparisons with the Buffets of the world for all said and done RJ is still a kid in their comparison.

11. Sachin pathak

And if you really think its possible - spend the next 60 days and come up with 5 names (with ORIGINAL reasons why they will be multibaggers and in what timeframe). Dont want you to be taking credit for other than your listed reasons or the time decay impact on stock prices.

12. SUNNY

SUNNY Member

You are right sachin, peoples compare one incident from millions to show that it can be achieved, 95% of the retail investors losses their earned money showing examples of 5% and u will never find any examples for the persons who has loses all their investment in stock market.
    My view is that retail investor should be very cautious with each stock even if it is a blue stock before investing. See the blue stocks BHEL, NMDC, CAIRN, ONGC ... how they are languishing

13. SUNNY

SUNNY Member

These quotes are good for inspiring entrepreneurs and not for stock market investment.

14. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

@Sachin pathak

you are taking personally ..that's why you are talking like this
    Multi bagger finding is not so easy .... continuous efforts required for that ....

This is a learning Forum ..... discuss with polite way is required .... if anybody share his research
    result , we are not paying any thing in return they are doing free sharing , we can not demand or chalenge anybody ..
    we are all searching for Multi baggers , we are trying for collective progress ......

Faisal, w4wealth and suchi like this.
  15. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Dear Sachin Pathak, it is possible to find out multibaggers.You are saying 20% Growth, if you are able to find out that stock,that will itself multibagger in long run.We are not talking about time frame of days ,months and not speculating.Last time I bet on private sector bank from start and still holding and almost all are in Catagry of multibaggers.I am holding L& T from 1990 and invested in public issue of debentures,which were converted into one share at 60 rs with face value 10.After that I got Ultratech shares on demerged and bonus many times. I have never counted,but it must be more than 100 baggers.I am holding ITC since long and had not counted but will fall in this category. Even NIFTY and Sensex are themselves 80 and 260 baggers.If you buy Right and Sit Tight and keep on removing laggard and keep on backing performers ,you will taste them suerly but slowly.I had tasted many but I had invested small money as per my capacity and confidence level, so I am not Big but a Small Invster. But my folly has been that I did not remove non performers timely.I am not recommending any stock to any body but sharing my thought and experience. Every body is advised to take his own decision after taking proper analysis and taking advice from his qualified advisor.

16. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

Well Said kharb ,
    in my life i also find many multibaggers

MRF in 2008 fall i purchased only one share and last year i sold at 25000 level
    and LIC housing i purchased at 135 level and after that split i got 5 share per one share
    but i originally invested in it is only 20 share ...now i am holding 100 share

my IPO allotment SBI at 50 rupees only i sold at 2000 level in a long term

so many stories are there some times small quantity buying , some times early profit booking is my problem

w4wealth, anindyaswati and suchi like this.
  17. Sachin pathak

The point you miss in all your enthusiasm isthat there are thousands of novices here with little or no analysis of their own and who who will blindly follow another set of novices ( who venture handing names ) and invest their hard earned monies with unrealistic expectations of 10x / 100x returns : just because a rama murthy or a sachin mentioned that the stock will be a multibaggers

Many of the so called stock pickers of repute today - still need a set of blind followers to popularise a share they identify to create an large scale opinion to build momentum into shares and some like RJ have created that myth that anything they touch will turn gold amongst millions of their fans.

I am clearly not a fan of multibaggers for it promotes greed and clouds rational thinking. As i keep saying promote - investing in good solid companies available at a value which will result in good returns!!!!!!

kong.ben likes this.
  18. SUNNY

SUNNY Member

Dear kharb, still you are giving example of only the companies that has thrived, but not the companies which has vanished.. blue chip companies like Century mills, GSFC, scindia, premier all these companies were blue chips of that time but now they are vanished.
    Past examples of some companies are not good for current and future investment. It is an art to select a multi bagger nothing else.

19. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

Dont invest in those stocks, they have every right to write there opinion ....

these are all learning lessons ......

suchi likes this.
  20. SUNNY

SUNNY Member

very well said sachin, it is all hype and greed where all fall mainly small / retail investors