FUTURE MULTI BAGGER COMPANY ANALYSIS

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA, Sep 28, 2015.

1. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

I have my doubt about transparency and integrity of Forties management. Company has been in news more for the wrong reasons and I don't precive it to be small share holder friendly.,They are ex permoters of Ranbaxy and has been blamed for wrong doing by Japanese ex buyer of Ranbaxy.I would say good business with in my view wrong permoters.But Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has invested in this company late last year.May be he is knowing more,may be permoters thinking to investers is changing,may be my perception about management is wrong or biased.But I shall stay away even at the cost of losing opportunity without any positive or negative recommendation to any one.But price performance of stock is not ruled out as permoters are cash rich with Ranbaxy sold out money.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
    Abhilash Padival and Beginnner like this.
  2. SUNNY

SUNNY Member

Stock market is game, you should know the right price at right time to invest, eventhough the co. is good and bad management.

3. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Yes nothing wrong going after a great boweler even on good bowls like Sahwag,Jayasurya,Tendulakr provided you got your timings right.Every one should play as per his strength.But I like Rahul Dravid and his style.So I try to find out Rahul Dravid in stock market.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  4. Ganesh Babu

Ganesh Babu Member

I am also holding grauer and weil and i beleive strongly it can be a multibagger

5. Sachin pathak

Sachin pathak Active Member

10x or 100x and in what timeframe?

6. Stock-artist

Stock-artist Member

What about pincon... very good growth ... ever increasing eps... slow and steady diversification... from liqour to edible oil, mineral water etc. . Building up brand name in begal. . Stock available at p/e of 9.5or something...recently company has issued bonus shares at 1:1 ratio

7. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

Dear Stock - artist ,

Pincon is a good company last 5 years company growth in sales and net profit is very good ...
    good analysis and good stock selection ...keep it up

Really it is having some multi bagger qualities ....

ALL THE BEST​

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
    Rahul Arora, Pazha and suchi like this.
  8. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

Dear Stock-artist ,

Brother , Excellent Stock selection !!!! thanks......
    [​IMG]

deepaak, Pazha, suchi and 1 other person like this.
  9. Stock-artist

Stock-artist Member

My concern about pincon is debt/equity ratio of 1.58.. However debt to burden ratio is excellent...
    They are raising 400 crores cash via non convertible debentures and bank loan and also via internal accruals for expanding and having pan india presence by 2017... my question is they are issuing 1:1 bonus shares using 44 crores internal reserves.. why couldn't they pay off the debt instead of issuing bonus shares. .. or they could have used the internal reserves for further expansion.. can anyone explain the rationale of issuing bonus shares

Pazha likes this.
  10. Stock-artist

Stock-artist Member

Thank u

11. Sachin pathak

Issuance of bonus shares is 'cash neutral' ie no cash outflow , it dilutes the capital by increasing the number of shares in circulation.

I dont suppose any company sits on idle cash and if the business generates cash usually the first thing they do is plough it back into business- to fund expansion etc or invest is bank deposits, other financial instruments and / or distribute it as dividend.

Borrowing arises when the company is short of cash and needs to raise the cash to meet its operational requirements or expansion plans. When faced with a cash shortage its usually a equity vs borrowing decision and which depends upon their respective costs.

One of the most important criteria's of value investment is the economic value or economic profit the business generates. The more it generates the better the company and investment in its shares

12. Sachin pathak

Another important point to be bear in mind is that you need to look at the components of the reserves. Not all reserves are cash reserves. So for instance there is a realuation reserve then its not a cash reserve for the contra of this on the balance sheet is usually a fixed asset like land etc and not a liquid asset

Cashflow statements which form part of the audited financials details the movements of cash and bank balances at the start of the year and closing. Positive cashflows is very important criteria. You must always check this. Or look at both CPS and EPS

13. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

Disclaimer : This is not a Recommendation,This Primary information is only for for know facts about company (Learning and Discussion Purpose only) , Don't Buy this stock based on this information , please Analyze with your own Analysis.
    I am not a SEBI Registered Stock Market Analyst

Data Source : Company official Website

Titan Bio –Tech Ltd
    Chemicals and Bio Technology

CMP : Rs .30.90

Incorporation year : 1992
    Market cap Rs. 23 Cr.

Face Value : Rs. 10

Equity Rs. 7.04 Cr.

Dividend Yield : 2.52 %

Dividend : 7.50 %

Continuous sales and net profit growth last 5 years

Book value : Rs. 21.78

From 2010 continuous dividend paying company

EPS 2.12

PE Ratio :14

High lights :

Product Diversification :

1. Pharmaceuticals & Nutraceuticals
    2. Food Additives
    3. Agro Nutrients
    4. Biotechnology & Fermentation
    5. Cosmetic Ingredients
    6. Veterinary & Animal Feed Ingredients

7. DEHYDRATED CULTURE MEDIA
    8. PLANT TISSUE CULTURE MEDIA
    9. LABORATORY CHEMICALS
    10.Bile Salt Powder
    11.Bread Preservative

Cons : Company share traded in BSE " Trade to Trade " segment

ALL THE BEST

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
    suchi likes this.
  14. kiran

kiran New Member

HI RMS sir,
    Please let me know is there any specific period/condition for T to T seg.ment

15. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

Dear kiran
    Trade to Trade segment stock means :

The scrips in Trade for Trade segment are made available for trading under BE or BT series. The settlement of scrips available in this segment is done on a trade for trade basis and no netting off is allowed. These criteria for shifting scrips to/from Trade for Trade segment are decided jointly by the stock exchanges in consultation with SEBI and reviewed periodically.

The process of identifying the scrips for moving to/from Trade to Trade is done on a monthly basis (along with the price band review process) based on the following criteria ;

Scrips satisfying the following criteria on the date of review shall be shifted to trade for trade. -

As on review date, the scrip should be in 5% price band for at least 22 trading days

AND

The scrips satisfying any of the following criteria A, B, C or D shall be transferred to Trade for Trade segment.

If we buy this stock we should take delivery , If we sell this stock we should give Delivery
    compulsory ... no intra day is not advised by exchange

please read other information in exchange official website

suchi and kiran like this.
  16. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

Disclaimer : This is not a Recommendation,This Primary information is only for knowing facts about company (This is Learning and Discussion Purpose only) , Don't Buy this stock based on this information , please Analyze with your own Information and Analysis.
    I am not a SEBI Registered Stock Market Analyst
    Data Source : Company official Website

Note : Now Company share trading in Exchange " Trade to Trade " segment
    further details please read in Exchange Website

Natural Capsules Limited ( NCL )
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CMP : Rs. 124 ( trade to trade segment )

* Face Value : Rs. 10

* Equity : Rs. 5.24 Cr.

* Market Cap : Rs. 66 Cr.

* Dividend Yield : 1.27 %

* Dividend : 15 %

* EPS : 10.78

* PE Ratio : 12

* Last 5 years continuous sales and net profit Growth Company

* Promoter increase their stake 2 % in the company now it reached to 49.43 %

* Last 11 years continuous Dividend Paying company

* Almost Debt Free Company

Watch this video link About NCL

Natural Capsules Limited is a Public Limited Company established in the year 1993 at Bangalore and in the year 2003 at Pondicherry. Natural Capsules Limited is a well-equipped modern manufacturing plant to manufacture Hard Gelatin Capsule shells, Hard Cellulose Capsule shells and Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms in Capsule Dosage Form.

About Products :

[​IMG]

NCL’s constant endeavors to research & most customer specific requirement has resulted in manufacture of a wide range of capsules. The Cellulose capsules and newly introduced variants form a part of NCl’s niche products.NCL’s facility of dedicated manufacturing lines adopt stringent procedures to manufacture Hard Gelatin Capsules. Each of this manufacturing line is housed as an independent unit to eliminate the risk of cross contamination.

NCL manufactures Hard Capsules for pharmaceutical and dietary supplement industries in sizes 00, 0el, 0, 1, 2, 3 & 4. All operations are assured through our comprehensive QA procedures to conform to Indian Pharmacopoeia and United States Pharmacopoeia standards and the specific requirements of the customers.

Hard Gelatin Capsule Shells

Hard Cellulose Capsule Shells

BSE / TSE Free Gelatin Capsule Shells - (Click)

Shiny Gelatin Capsule Shells

SLS Free Gelatin Capsule Shells

Halal Certified Gelatin Capsule Shells

Fortified Gelatin Capsule Shells

Halal Certified Gelatin Capsule Shells

Sweet Gelatin Capsule Shells

Fast Release Gelatin Capsule Shells

Printed Gelatin / Cellulose Capsule Shells

Facilities

NCL’s world class technological knowledge & facilities provides a magnitude of solutions to suit every customer’s need whether big or small.

Cons : High business competition with other companies

suchi and Biju like this.
  17. adijsg

adijsg Member

Natural Capsules Limited no positive cash flow , no significant jump in net profit or sales ROE at 16% last three years Compounded profit growth 0.07%

18. adijsg

adijsg Member

Titan Bio –Tech Ltd ROE less than 11% Fluctuating net cash flow Compounded sales growth at > 23% and also good compounded profit growth Divident payout is also good at 30% of profit can be a good choice

19. MoneyWorks4ME

MoneyWorks4ME Active Member

Titan BioTech the fundamentals looks good. Not seeing any pledging or major stake sale since Sept 2010. Can invest a small chunk of your portfolio

20. MoneyWorks4ME

MoneyWorks4ME Active Member

Right Stock too buddy. That will ensure your capital is safe and sound