FUTURE MULTI BAGGER COMPANY ANALYSIS

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA, Sep 28, 2015.

1. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

Merck isn't what you're looking at for. Not a multi-bagger!

Vivimed Labs - https://www.screener.in/company/VIVIMEDLAB/consolidated/
    Aarti Drugs - https://www.screener.in/company/AARTIDRUGS/

looks like Aarti Drugs issued bonus and the equity has doubled, unless they can keep up the profits, don't expect much gains.

Never looked at Vivimed or Aarti, Merck is certainly not what you are looking at though.

2. shakti khanduri

shakti khanduri Active Member

: Aarti drugs -FDA issues, low profit margin business model,low financial strength etc,Merck-discouraging sales,low profi margin,low growth prospects etc, Vivmed lab- promoter's shares heavily pledged and many associated negative factors. As I see things - non qualifies as investment worthy at present.

3. Sachin pathak

Sachin pathak Active Member

Agree... And in a short span of abt 2 month. But the name was suggested in response to an investment period of 5-7 years

4. Sachin pathak

Torrent clearly packs a punch. A few more stellar quarterly results should see torrent commanding better p/e's.

Granules : Looks to be a company with both growing sales and improving margins. The plans have taken a bit of time to play out but now seems to be on a good wicket. Their story seems to be on an inflection point... Increased share of FD business, Auctus turnaround, Revenues from their Omnichem JV could result in the company outperforms the rest of the pack (sales/profitability growth rates)....expectations from these are beginning to get priced in the share price - price already moved by ~50% in the last two months.

5. shakti khanduri

Sir,Torrent is already there and a way ahead where Granules plans to enter.

6. shakti khanduri

@ Mr PATHAK ,Sir , since pharma sector appears to be in bull phase as every one appears to be enthusiastic about pharma and keeping in view some what inflated valuations ,do veteran and Wisdom investor like u find this is the right time to enter Pharma sector to get satisfactory returns ? I may be thinking wrong.

7. Sachin pathak

And which the market already recognises via their stock price differentials... the question is will the difference reduce or increase over the next few years?

8. Sachin pathak

The right pharma companies - absolutely yes. Sickness is a grim reality and it isnt going to go away ever.

9. harsh vardhan

harsh vardhan New Member

What are your views about FCEL?

10. shakti khanduri

Not very hopeful ! 1- Kishor Biyani is not vry depedable promoter -he is not steady with the business model i.e. keeps on changing it.2- with the advent of e-commerce on the scene future pospects look hazy .3- it is a capital intensive business, does not make enough money.These are my views,othethers may be knowing better.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  11. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

like @shakti khanduri said - Biyani is a shrewd businessman for sure, but i wouldn't ever invest in any of his companies

none of his money in running the business, there's rumors from the wholesale market (Dana Bazaar, Mumbai) about Big Bazaar Phoenix Mills, Lower Parel selling stock at a considerable discount because they are closing that store (it was the first store in Mumbai)
    the man is a hypocrite, he criticizes e-commerce firms (flipkart, snapdeal) just because and then ties up with Amazon India https://in.reuters.com/article/2014/10/13/future-retail-amazon-idINKCN0I206E20141013

plus the complex holding structure, retail investors never make money if there was any "value" to be unlocked

FCEL - strictly from a trading point of view, go with the momentum

12. nayantravels

nayantravels Member

what abt ttk healthcare , suven

13. Abhilash Padival

Abhilash Padival Member

Absolutely right!. I second you. I live very closely to the Fortis facility in Bangalore and I am awe struck at the infrastructure and the footfalls / RPB - Revenue Per Bed (actually a sad terminology for the healthcare industry). It is a very well managed Hospital in Bangalore with very premium pricing.

I started analyzing this stock a couple of years back after my friend was admitted for Dengue and he ended up .spending a huge amount. Walk-in OPD patients, Annual health check patients, Cardiac emergency care patients, International patients (The hospital won the award for Most Popular destination for Medical Tourism) and then normal patients like my friend. The footfall was huge, pricing was premium and the hospital was well managed.

However on the financials side, I guess Fortis healthcare has not been managed properly. They had several international hospitals in Singapore and other countries that the parent had to close due to high debt burden. Investors had to absorb a few right offs due to that.

Whats more surprising is that, Fortis does not own the physical infrastructure. It is owned by a Healthcare Trust (Religare Healthcare trust) a listed REIT in Singapore. Hence this actually means that Fortis does not bear the Capital cost for any new expansion or acquisition. It pays an annual fee to the trust. Hence on paper Fortis should have low debt, high margins and adequate cash flow. Well this is not the case and we hardly see profits at the GAAP level.

I fail to understand what more will it take for Fortis to deliver profits (Even after a asset light model, highly optimized operations, heavy footfalls or very high Revenue ope Operating Bed). There is something that is not efficiently managed here. On the contrary, Apollo manages its own infrastructure, but has been very efficient in utilizing its capital. I would any day prefer Apollo over Fortis. The only reason, I would loo at Fortis anytime in the future would be from a turn around story and if it falls below the 140/130 mark.

However, keep an Eye on what happens in Q2. Management has committed to return to GAAP profitability by the end of next quarter, size any new expansions before returning to profitability, a New CEO is on board etc etc. If the Market corrects further in Nov and Dec, you could take a small exposure here. That is my current strategy at the moment.

Archana likes this.
  14. Archana

Archana New Member

1. Fervent synergy CMP@21.85
    2. Gennex Labs CMP@6 Following this scrip from 1 month .. low debt but giving constant BV and EPS growth
    3. Morepen Labs CMP@20 Following this scrip from 1 month steady improvement from last 3 years
    4. Syncom Formulations CMP@3.10
    5. Aarey Drugs CMP@25.2
    6. Celestial Bio Labs. CMP@20.45
    7. Sharon BioMed CMP@21.2
    8. Gufic Bio Science @42.4
    9. Desh Rakshak Aushodalaya @5.6
    10 Biofil Chem.... CMP@8.25

@courtesy moneycontrol chats..

These are few small stocks which have few pros and cons.. but If we can identify from business point which have strong growth, that co will be a multibagger.

Throw your views frns...

15. Archana

Archana New Member

One more is aksh optifiber CMP@15.9.. some of you might came across or not.. but fundamentals are good.. not sure..how many companies are producing optifibre in india.. but in future many house holds will hold optical fiber for IPTV and internet including many MNC's.. sales were good and profit is increasing.

provide your views guys..

16. good stocks

good stocks Active Member

Feel it better to find a new scrip at a budding stage like TYCHE

17. good stocks

Technically Tyche , as it appears, may reach 90 levels

18. Sachin pathak

Whats Tyche all about? A brief note detailing your rationale will be a good start point for all of us in here. Thxs

19. good stocks

Tyche Industries standalone net profit rises 527.27% in the June 2015 quarter
    Profile: Tyche Industries Ltd

Full Description
    Tyche Industries Limited is an India-based manufacturer of pharmaceutical products. The Company manufactures active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) and intermediates. The Company is a manufacturer of glucosamine products, which are exported to the United States and Europe. The Company's product includes API, intermediates, chiral intermediates and nutraceuticals. The Company's API products include Sertraline HCl, Venlafaxine HCl, Olanzapine, Quetiapine, Hemifumarate and Raloxifene HCl, among others. Its intermediates include 4-(3,4-Dichlorophenyl)-1-Tetralone, N-Methyl-

4-(3,4)Dichlorophenyl)-3,4-Dihydro-1-(2H)-Naphthalenimine and 2-(2-Ethoxyphenoxy)Ethyl Bromide, among others. Its nutraceutical products include glucosamine hydrochloride, glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride and N-acetyl glucosamine, among others. Its chiral intermediates include R-(-)-3-Quinuclidinol and S-(+)-3-Aminoquinuclidine-Dihydrochloride, among others

Tyche Industries was incorporated in the year 1998 as Siris Soft. Initially, the company was established as a software company but later on was diversified into the manufacture of fine chemicals.

The company is headquartered in Hyderabad, the Pharmaceutical, Biotech & IT hub of India. Tyche is a leading manufacturer of API's, Intermediates, Nutraceuticals, Fine and Specialty Chemicals. The company focuses on Custom Synthesis/Contract/Toll Manufacturing and Research & Development for API's, Intermediates and Fine & Specialty Chemicals.

An ISO 9001:2000 certified company; Tyche Industries has state–of–the–art manufacturing plants at Kakinada & Tanuku, Andhra Pradesh and a world class Research & Development Centre at Hyderabad, supported by a highly skilled workforce and a strong R&D team of professionals.

The company is deeply committed to quality, safety and environmental regulations. Its manufacturing plants are periodically audited to ensure their effectiveness in meeting tough production targets. Technology is regularly updated and manufacturing techniques are constantly reviewed to ensure they conform to state–of–the–art trends. Regular training programs are held to fine–tune the performance and skill–sets of its employees.
    The manufacturing plants adopt the latest production techniques and comply with stringent guidelines & requirements of good manufacturing practices (cGMP). The company is in the process of having its plants audited by US FDA and WHO GMP.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  20. nayantravels

nayantravels Member

hello friends can someone put light on caplin point labs and ttk hralthcare