Heritage Foods - Why is it such a fancied stock?

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Fun_Da_Mentalist, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Farhan Ghumra

Farhan Ghumra Active Member

San8422 and shakti khanduri like this.
  2. ANITHA

ANITHA New Member

Definitely. It's about promoters integrity.

3. Fun_Da_Mentalist

Fun_Da_Mentalist Active Member

Thank you. Based on this and based on the general sense that it is best to stay away from businesses with political connections; I am staying away from this company.

San8422 and shakti khanduri like this.
  4. shakti khanduri

shakti khanduri Active Member

Wisdom simplified!!

yembee likes this.
  5. SMRAO123

SMRAO123 New Member

All the allegations by YSR Congress on Heritage are baseless. Just to make some news and divert people mind they do all these gimmicks. Earlier Jagan mother filed a case against Babu and she went up to Supreme court. Supreme court gave final judgment and said that don't waste our time by filing baseless complaints..I don't know when those people will realize and follow moral values than political values. And even kids also don't believe the genuineness of Sakshi news paper

6. Fun_Da_Mentalist

Fun_Da_Mentalist Active Member

Smrao,

It is entirely possible you are right about Sakshi newspaper. I don't know. But I do know that politicians are a shady breed. So I also conclude that businesses they start have a high probability of being shady; and vulnerable to vicious attacks from adversaries. Given that we have a universe of interesting stocks to pick from, why pick one with inherent and external vulnerabilities? On the flipside, when these stocks lift off, they generate serious momentum. Personally for me this kind of investment doesn't work. I am sure there will be others who will make serious money from this. But then, that is the very basis for having a market : differing expectations, differing views and differing timelines.

San8422 likes this.