Stock market pitch is ready in 2016 and 2017 for Batting by Ambani Brothers of Both Relince group ??

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by kharb, Dec 24, 2015.

1. darth

darth Active Member

werent you keen to know the 'miles' away from ambani stocks as alternatives..... 8k miles isnt not just surely a long distance (1/3rd around the world) but also a multibagger manytimes over during 2014-15

Looks like the underlying message was missed.

2. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

We are discussing for future return .Do you recommend 8k miles to buy for 2016? We do have long list of stocks which multiplied in 2015.But it is of no use now.Pl recommend some idea for 2016.

3. darth

darth Active Member

Ooh ofcourse i recommend 8k miles even now and i have every right to be wrong.

4. darth

darth Active Member

Want another idea...... Watch the 'tea' space closely

San8422 and Fun_Da_Mentalist like this.
  5. Fun_Da_Mentalist

Fun_Da_Mentalist Active Member

If it is a reference to TGB, I agree it is worth a detailed study.

San8422 likes this.
  6. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

What do you mean even now,had You recommended8 K miles earlier also,I don't remember.???Again Hint,well taken.Any way I had already benefited from its move indirectly through DSP microcap fund,which has identified this stock .Till then it was virtually unknown.Any way I stay away from small cap ,and invest in these compnies through my exposure to small and mid cap funds.Good to see your confidence in 8 K miles for Year 2016.I always like your such views.Any good recommendation from Large cap in top 200 compnies as I am a very conservative invester and invest atleast 70 % money in this space.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  7. darth

darth Active Member

Good that you are able to recognise my confidence but unfortunately arent able to understand what ' i recommend 8k even now' means. read in connection with your question it means at current levels and for 2016. And I do understand your inability to identify good small and midcaps. Many aren't able to and use the SIP small/midcap fund route

kharb likes this.
  8. darth

darth Active Member

its a 'tea' play overall and so TGB is covered in that sense. Tea prices are expected to be higher in 2016 on the back of fall in output.

9. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Yes dear Darth,I am never confident in Unkown smaller compnies where chances of success are only 1% that too of genious like you,,and congratulations for being among that 1% if it is so.In Indian market majorty of investers has burnt their fingures in showing their skills in this difficult game of unknown small cap universe and to me it looks like dangorus acts of circus without safety net..Unfortunately many small investers trapped in this game , never come back again.So I only invest in small cap in case of high level of confidence and if I don't find enough compnies as you rightly mentioned to meet may target level of 30% in these small mid cap stocks , I also took help of experts of mutual funds and is fully satisfied with my strategy.More over I suggest small investers like me to go through 20th wealth creation study released recently.It is clear that greatest wealth is created in known fundamentaly good compnies ,when they they move from capatalisation rank 300 to 100 or better,ie when company start from known big mid cap to large and then to mega cap.This is exactly I am following and has been advocating since I become member of this form ,months before this study apear.Better a genious like you put your model portfolio of microcap and small cap here for learning of all members and compare it annualy with top rated small cap microcap funds to show your out performance .In this way you will also be able to challenge wealth creation study of Motilal oswal and Raamdev Aggarwal given with examples..More over lets us moniter performance of your top pick 8 K miles from present today price of 2150 for future reference .

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  10. darth

darth Active Member

8k miles up 91/- or >4% over yesterdays close.

And you are welcome to track any of my recommendations . Please do publish the daily prices of 8k for my benefit. One less stock for me to track. Besides who is 'US'? This thread is between you and me......right? And get one other thing straight : i have bloody well not said 8k is my top pick - so better stop this convinient positioning

Besides LIKE YOU POST: YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE WRONG, SO DO I ATLEAST WHERE U ARE CONCERNED. Not that i am accountable to you or anybody in here where my recommendations are concerned

kharb likes this.
  11. darth

darth Active Member

You are welcome to your investment philosophy and its best one sticks to what one knows best. What will you do with specific midcaps and small caps when it doesnt fit your philosophy. And yes there are a few members in here who i speak to directly sharing specific ideas and info

12. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

ADAG stocks Firing with all cylinders on first day of new year, does its day one performance indicating some trend ? I don't know,but what is view of members.?

13. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Us is you and me only.

14. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

@kharb Sir I found research report on Reliance Capital your fav stock for buy with TP of Rs. 510.

Reliance capital is one of India’s leading private sector financial services companies. It ranks
    amongst the top private sector financial services in terms of net worth. Recent deals values
    Reliance capital’s life insurance business at around Rs 10000 Cr and asset management
    business at approx Rs 8540 Cr (which contributes around 9% revenues) , which leaves
    significant upside from the company’s current valuations. We are expecting robust growth in Insurance and Asset management business verticals going ahead. Investors can buy the stock between Rs 395 to 435 range, with a target of Rs. 510 (SOTP basis) in a year’s time.

Attached Files:

kharb likes this.
  15. Farhan Ghumra

Farhan Ghumra Active Member

@kharb I don't have any of stock of Ambani in my portfolio. Seeing your excitement and "bullishness" I also want to include any of best Ambani pick. Which should I pick?

16. darth

darth Active Member

Jesus Christ!!! 8k miles up 162/- (7.3%) to close at 2,382/- after touching an intra day high of 2444/-

Hope you are tracking @kharb :

though liquidated some of my associated holdings in this counter today.

kharb likes this.
  17. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Yes Dear Darth,it is doing well,Congratulation and also appreciate Dear Sachin Pathak who had mentioned it earlier.It is not that I don't believe your call,But I don't invest what I don't understand and could not find time to understand the company business.Any way I am gaining due to my exposure in DSP microcap fund.Congratulation again for a fine stock pick,please keep it up for benefit of all the members.There are no button for multiple appreciation, but accept it through my this post and no need for software devolpment.

18. darth

darth Active Member

Hope you are watching the 'tea space' and bosch too which i mentioned earlier.

Another is 'pitti laminations' at sub-50 levels. Could show a decent run up in the next financial year.

kharb likes this.
  19. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

No need for any software devolpment ,just your posts and analysis will do every thing.All of us know meaning of Value and its addition by any body.Keep it up dear friend.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  20. darth

darth Active Member

Oh no... You dont know me at all. I am not in the habit of broadcasting followup's. Like i advised somebody else : in here voice your conviction / ideas upto a certain point and then move on.