Will China kill the world market ? Is recession around the corner?

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Guru Vachaal, Jan 4, 2016.

?

Did you find my post useful?

Poll closed Jan 19, 2016.
  1. Yes

30.0%
  2. No

70.0%
  3. I will consult with someone

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

that's offensive, i've a health condition affecting my liver :(

lol i'm not worried about these falls and the gloom and doom reports when even a 1-2% fall is all gloomy red by the shite media

if you are worried by a 2.5% notional fall, equities aren't the place for you, my friend, you are a value investor riding on the experts and gurus, what's the overall loss %? if it was > 50-60%, you could say deep loss

moneycontrol app shows a -1.34% portfolio change, i'm only adding to my holdings, bought ICICI Bank and got a few on buying list

China will have an impact. Even the GCC economies and other commodity dependent economies will add. Globalisation ahoy!

“But man is not made for defeat," he said. "A man can be destroyed but not defeated.”
    Ernest Hemingway, The Old Man and the Sea

2. the_joker

the_joker New Member

This is your experience and stature speaking Sir. But I am not even an investor still so have a long way to go to become a gaint investor like you Sir.

3. the_joker

the_joker New Member

Sir, I hope your liver condition isn't really bad.

Also do you happen to be one interested in English literature? Maybe an English professor or like that...

BombayBoy likes this.
  4. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

thank you for the concern, please don't sire me :)

i'm on meds for a fatty liver & toxicity (due to an infection or drug induced), hopefully i should get better

i'm reading The Old Man and the Sea and could relate to a few quotes, hence quoted, i'm far from being a professor :)

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  5. the_joker

the_joker New Member

Since you say I should not address you as Sir, I won't henceforth. But it seems to be well accepted in here that new members and beginners address the senior members as Sir.

6. Fun_Da_Mentalist

Fun_Da_Mentalist Active Member

There are no seniors, no experts, no juniors. Just people linked by a common interest and hungry to learn from each other. Anyone who demands respect ( directly or indirectly) does not deserve it, and a man deserving of respect doesn't much care for it.

7. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Superb words :)