FUTURE MULTI BAGGER COMPANY ANALYSIS

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA, Sep 28, 2015.

1. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

This weekly nifty spot closing weak so be careful ....while investing please stay away from weak stocks ...

please stick on to quality stocks ....

2. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

I dont understand charts ,but I believe that they definitely give idea about present mood of investers under present conditions .But in long term market in India will give good return ,so stay invested in good fundamentaly strong compnies with reasonable growth .Any down turn or stagnation of market are part of the game and time to deploy fresh funds if any,as in Short term market is Voting Maching,but in long term it is Weighing Machine .All charts will have to follow company performances in long term .

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  3. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

4. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

i am not agree with you in some points , sorry for that ...

" ALL CHARTS WILL NOT FOLLOW COMPANY PERFORMANCE "

we are all know that some companies give good results but those went negative immediately on that day in price action , so many time you may observe ITC result weak but on that day stock went up nearly 3-4 % high ,
    so charts are indicating future and also discounting all factors and show some impartant signals ....

5. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Dear Rama Murthy Sastri Challa, You missed important word.I said all charts follows companies performance in LONG TERM.If not can we have a chart of company Chart Projecting continous down trend but company performace showing continous strong up trend for 10 years or even five years.If we can find such company ,it can be a good buy if it is of singinficant size.Any way you definitly know charts and stock market better ,so thanks for being corrected.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  6. nayantravels

nayantravels Member

rama sir at what level nifty will stabilise is it better to book lose or hold

7. nayantravels

nayantravels Member

rama sir were do u see nifty stabilising

8. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

Dont get panic sir , already fall market so we can not do at this movement at this level for already holdings ,
    but try to wait for market stabilization ...
    and make according to your money management strategy ....

9. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

sir , said one of my post reply to " sonia " in my old posts that market face some problem wait next few months
    and now it is happened today .... so world signals are not good at this movement ....
    china unstable economy cause major Jittars in world stock markets ....

so slowly invest or trade in stock market , and also major stocks or quality stocks holding or trading is very important in this market ....

according to Risk apatite only made your business plan ....

10. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

Dear Kharb ,
    yes , my strong belief is always technicals discount every news , i always dont believe very long term investment ,
    because human life is very short , all are not compare with warren buffett like life ... 85 ,86 years ...
    i want to tell every one that plan invest not more than 2-3 years , and profit booking is very important point....
    i read some of your posts those are very valuable contributions in this forum ...
    ALL THE BEST

mannu63 and kharb like this.
  11. San8422

San8422 Active Member

I completely agree with you Sir.

The golden age of world economy (and investing) is over. We are presently in the dark age. The EU and China problem are going to be with us for a long long time (10 years?? 20 years??).There is tremendous volatility in the market. Also global and domestic growth is very low. So multibagger opportunities are very low.

We work hard and try to find company with good fundamentals. We invest and the wait for months and even years for a share price to go up . Most of the time the share price does not go up much or goes down. In some case if the share price does go up then somewhere in the world something bad happens and before we get to know what happened, the share price goes down so much that we loose all our profit and many times are in loss. So we should not leave those 15-25% profits that the market offers us once in a while.

12. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

We are neither Japan nor US or any Devolped west stagnating economy.Sensex and NIFTY growth defies your logic .We still need to ride our growing Economy. I don't see any hurdle in achieving Sensex of 100000 in next 12 years plus minus 2.My view is If we remain invested in good large cap stocks of NIFTY or Sensex( minus PSU,metals,commodity,airlines if any and utility stocks) ,we can double our money every five years for next 10 years .But I don't deny that a knowldgeable invester like Rama Murthy Sastri Challa can do better with timely entry and exists. But it is for professionals ,and definitly not a cup of tea of a passive invester like me.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
    San8422 and shakti khanduri like this.
  13. shakti khanduri

shakti khanduri Active Member

I intend to make two observations. Timing market is futile effort. Correction in the market is inevitable. History has been witness to it.

San8422, Karthikeyan and kharb like this.
  14. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

If we can not time the market, at least I don't claim,I try to compensate it through Time in Market. After long time in market I have come to conclusion to remain invested passivly in strong large or big mid cap strong market leaders with growth( minus commodity,metals,PSU, airlines,and utilitiies.).

San8422 and Karthikeyan like this.
  15. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

My view is if index down our stocks should not effect much ..and more over if anybody having weak quality stock
    me may not get good profit in sensex reached after 100000 also , last 2008 crash so many stocks worst effected
    after crossing life high in index also so many stocks not reached at that level , but try to catch like " Everdy , Sintex ,Suven, TVS Motors like multibaggar stocks for medium term investment and after that profit booking is more impartant than buying ,

in Tata steel i saw from my childhood days it is moving between 150 to 800 levels aprox . but it is not jump like MRF ,

MRF like stocks are very rare one in thousand companies ...

money management and profit booking is very important ...

San8422 likes this.
  16. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

If an ITC, Infosys, HUL, Cipla, Wipro, TCS, Colgate, etc didn't do stock splits and bonus issues, they'd trade beyond a lakh and nobody but a select few would be able to participate in the stories.

And comparison of steel with tyre?

17. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

I had already listed minus list of metals,commodities, airlines,PSU,utilities,debt ridden compnies where we need not to invest and just ride NIFTY or Sensex without my minus list for ride to Sensex to 100000..So Tata steel is naturaly out of list.But there is no denying that good stock pickers ,experts and timers like you can defintlly beat passive investers. But they are rare.But my view can benefit general small investers who may ends up speculating bad stocks.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  18. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

yes i also agree with kharb in cyclical stock investment , my view try to search non cyclical stock for multibaggars and cyclical stock is for trading purpose ...

kharb and San8422 like this.
  19. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

but my view is in lot of "IT " companies very few companies like " INfy , TCS, Wipro , Tech Mahindra,Hcl Tech , like this companies ...remaining companies hundreds are not given much results like those in IT super boom period also ...so " Sector growth , Company Growth , Government Policies , Exports , Stock catching in early stage, Management quality , margin of safety " these are all related to find a multibaggar company ...so have to look all these parameters ...

San8422 likes this.
  20. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

I only put forth that example of bonus & splits because of the MRF example cited.

The harsh reality is that Indian cos can't compete without govt support and protectionist measures and blame the Chinese dumping instead of upping their game.

IT recorded growth with a lot of sops and tax breaks that the sector enjoyed for long periods of time.