FUTURE MULTI BAGGER COMPANY ANALYSIS

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA, Sep 28, 2015.

1. San8422

San8422 Active Member

That was the golden age. IT superboom had started and Indian economy had opened up. World economy was in good shape. Of course disasters like 'Ketan Parikh' and 'Harshad Mehta' did take place but compared to todays world there was relatively less volatility and more opportunity. During those days, it was possible to become crorepati and even billionaire in share market.

I have great respect for Rakesh Jhunjhunwala and Warren Buffett. They are greatest investors in the world. But we must not forget that the economic conditions also played an important part in their success.

Considering the present market conditions I think Rakesh Jhunjhunwala was the last investor who started as a common man and became billionaire. There will never be another Rakesh Jhunjhunwaala. We can earn very good returns in share market but possibility of spotting and buying many multibaggers and becoming crorepati (in 4-5 years) or billionaire (in 20 years and above) is very very low.

We are after all a product of our times.

2. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

I don't agree,earlier time was also difficult.No transperency, less information,lot of manipulation by market players, you never knew about your exact buying or selling price.At that time ,when you go for buying ,you will be charged highest price of day and if you want to sell they will say it was sold at the lowest point of day .So making money has been never easy and never will be easy .But if you stick to Quality Stocks you can still make a big wealth.Invest in top 30 fundamentaly strong quality with some growth stocks ,keep on shunting out 2 to 3 non performing stocks every 3 years.Ultimately you will be left with good 15 to 20 good stocks which will do wonder in long term

3. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

Dear Kharb , yes correct , in my early investment days brokers charge more than Rs. 2.50 per Rs. 100 transaction , and there is no quality and restrictions on stock public issues and rights issue ,
    so many companies delist at that time and there is no stock market subject books available at market ,
    and delivery of share certificate nearly one month ... now SEBI is doing regulator , at that time there is no such organizations, no television channels on stock market

present day all facilities available and brokerage is also very minute at present and settlement and transparency also available .....

San8422 likes this.
  4. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

MONTHLY NIFTY SPOT CHART ....... THIS IS ONLY FOR LEARNING PURPOSE

[​IMG]

5. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

MONTHLY MID CAP CHART ....... THIS IS ONLY FOR LEARNING PURPOSE.... FORMATION OF DIAMOND PATTERN ...

[​IMG]

6. Karthikeyan

Karthikeyan Member

Any chances for the channel bottom(pink colour line acting as support?

Rama.png

7. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

[​IMG]

Karthikeyan likes this.
  8. Karthikeyan

Karthikeyan Member

@RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA
    Good analysis. Patterns like rising wedge are effective in "Month" timeframe also?

9. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

Yes, in months or in my experience after Raising Wedge break out it may reach target very speed , so trade or Investment is only at support areas .....

Karthikeyan likes this.
  10. nayantravels

nayantravels Member

guys what's ur views on majesco munjal auto shivam auto Ricoh India munjal showa and lincon pharma my portfolio has washed away by 40 percent views suggested

11. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

The
    Why don't you also keep good stable large cap like HDFC bank,Asian Paints,Relince ,Infosys etc to give some resilience to your portfolio.

12. nayantravels

nayantravels Member

I think those stock will be wealth creator but bit cautious today one man told me nifty will come to 6300 sooner or later what to do I don't understand

13. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

damn, only sellers in Lincoln Pharma today :oops: i feel for you
    looks like you invested in those based on stories sold by the fancied, sophisticated, savvy investors/gurus and are now looking at a 40% loss
    you can try and search what are they saying about those stories now

is it time to be be worried? if you trust that man, sell all your stocks because it will only get worse

14. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

I find some clarity missing in you sir...

basic problem is if any body having 1 lakh capital he should plan and invest in a good portfolio
    like main important sectors like

Banks
    Metals
    Oil
    Condumer Durables
    Consumer Products
    Engineering
    Pharma
    IT
    Auto mobile

etc sectors diversification is impartant
    and all money should not pore into single stroke in market , and each sector take 1 or 2 stocks only
    and 65 % always infuse only in largecap frontline , 10-15 % mid cap stocks , 5-10 % small cap

i several times told that point in my previous posts ....

if nifty come down drastically you will catch stocks at that level also , if you invest 4-5 steps according to market fall also .....

if we have 1 lakh alocate each main sector 7-10 thousand and on that select stocks 1 or 2 each sector
    total portfolio not more than 25 stocks maximum

if we want to invest one sector 2 stocks allocate 5000 /- each and slowly 1000 /- infuse according to market fall
    you will not affect that much ....

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  15. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

in my previous posts also i always said slowly 4-5 times investment and portfolio is more important
    i said so many days back to " sonia " that after " Fed meeting " there is a problem at that time nifty is at 7950 levels and also i told several time sell on rallies , every high there is a selling chance in market .....

San8422 likes this.
  16. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

panicness and greed are biggest enemies in the market ....

market up and down are common , for investor always try to buy at margin of safety .....

my suggestion is always stick on quality stocks is safe ....

San8422 likes this.
  17. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

Nov 2 , 2015 My post to sonia

@Sonia , In my view for beginners or less experience persons may confined to " Large cap stocks"
    after some experience slowly start invest in Mid cap stocks and after that small cap stocks investment
    in my view for small cap stocks 15 % - 20 % of capital amount is maximum for average knowledge investor

mid cap stocks 20 % - 25 %
    Large cap Stocks 30 % - 40 %
    cash position 10 % - 15 % at any time minimum

but always remember invest slowly in corrections ...portfolios are not build in a single day
    these are for avg. knowledge and experience investor it is not a fixed thumb rule for all
    it may be change

shijith and San8422 like this.
  18. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

Due to some members misunderstand my chart post , i have taken one decision that today onwards i will not post any technical analysis chart in any thread ...only i will confine to some subject discussion only and primary details only ....

ALL THE BEST

19. darth

darth Active Member

Hey Bombayboy, wasnt it that so revered and knowlegeable Oswal guy/firm that inadvertently (slip of tongue) mentioned Lincoln Pharma on a TV channel? I recollect reading something on these lines recently.

@ nayantravels : of the stocks you mention, only ricoh interests me. Infact i have just added it. History tells the scrip rebounds quite rapidly during any market recovery upturn. So I hope you are able to recover your capital on this one.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  20. darth

darth Active Member

Wise decision on charts. I was wanting to mention this to you the very first day I saw it being published, but since i am the 'bad guy' in here and 'with no market knowledge' refrained from doing so.