FUTURE MULTI BAGGER COMPANY ANALYSIS

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA, Sep 28, 2015.

1. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

:p it's almost budget and a new financial year, Balmer Lawrie is loose change for the exchequer, it'll milk the ratnas

San8422 likes this.
  2. San8422

San8422 Active Member

Thanks. I will delay investment in Balmer Lawrie. Also thanks for the link. I will avoid all ratnas until the budget is over.

3. San8422

San8422 Active Member

You watch any business news channel or go to any forum all they say is 'buy' and sometimes 'hold' (very rarely they say 'sell'). This is the only forum as far as I know where people tell you to 'sell' or 'don't buy' along with 'buy' or 'hold'. This is the best thing I like of this forum.

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  4. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

100% agreed we have highly knowledgeable experienced members with practical experience and no bias. Good learning process even to just listen to talk.

kharb and San8422 like this.
  5. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Pl look at gati and TCS. Both have long track record and there is going to be value unlocking in tci because of demerger of xpress division. When there is demerger three is unlocking as seen in kaya Mario and arvind mills. Also strong Co fundamentally.

6. nayantravels

nayantravels Member

dear rama sir what ur view in majesco

7. nayantravels

nayantravels Member

hello Bombay boys can u advice is majesco a good pick regards

8. BombayBoy

Nayan,

from what i've read of India Nivesh's reports - the business has good potential
    it is a demerged entity of Mastek catering specifically to the insurance sector

and investors flocked to buy it every time Daljeet Kohli said something about it or any other forum/guru said something about it and from sub 400 levels until early November, it shot up to 789 and has now corrected by 21% since 13 Jan

if you've bought it at the higher end, i understand your pain, if you want i'll try find the India Nivesh report if it is of any comfort to you to help you make a decision to hold

if you are not comfortable about the company, it is better to exit the stock

San8422 likes this.
  9. nayantravels

nayantravels Member

thanks Bombay boy any good investment ideas u have any stock let me know

10. BombayBoy

Nayan

i'm buying what i consider good, it may not necessarily be good for you or anybody else and i buy with a certain perspective and outlook which could defy all logic, therefore i won't tell you what to buy

however, all my trades/ideas since December are in Views

i will not suggest you buy what i do, i've a high risk profile and am not risk averse

11. Farhan Ghumra

Farhan Ghumra Active Member

There are three post regarding Majesco : https://rakesh-jhunjhunwala.in/tag/majesco/

12. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

I already predicted this fall so many days back and indicated all members ....

today Nifty spot -145 and sensex -467

[​IMG]

darth and San8422 like this.
  13. darth

darth Active Member

So whats your prediction from here on? Shanker Sharma has apparently twitted : think its time to cut shorts now. You see a recovery from here?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  14. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

every raise there is a chance of selling pressure also .... and invest slowly for next quarter also because china problem is there ..... For new and low and moderate risk apatite investors and traders please stick on to quality stocks and always keep 30 -35 cash positions for next 2 quarters also , invest 4-5 parts and portfolio size below 25 is better and for each good sector 1 or 2 stocks only , dont hurry for small and mid cap stocks ,

Jagan likes this.
  15. darth

darth Active Member

Many globally are saying that this equity rout has got to do more with Oil's decline and not so much about china.

So whats the likely trend over next 2 qtrs? Not a sustainable rebound is it? You seem to be suggesting caution.

And yes i continue to belief China will be a drag to the entire world

16. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

@darth
    This is my chart ....

[​IMG]

Note : Request to Members
    I am not expert in TA , and also i am not a registered TA Expert with SEBI ...This is only for Learning Purpose ....
    so dont try for trading or investment with my chart ... if you want to buy or sell do your home work and based on your risk apatite do it

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  17. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

" Oil fall main reason is China economy slow down " china is the second largest economy and largest oil importer in this world .... " so industrial slow down expected and oil fall down ...and supported reasons are Iran sanctions are lifted by USA and EU also ....

18. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

Today i made profit deal with only one Trade , i feel market will fall at the starting point ....

[​IMG]

Lancrona and K.Mahesh like this.
  19. San8422

San8422 Active Member

Slow growth in US, EU, japan --> Less demand for Chinese products --> Slowdown in China--> Decrease in oil price (shale production also a factor) --> less money with gulf countries --> Gulf Countries with high fiscal deficit like Kuwait and Saudi Arabia start selling assets held with their sovereign wealth funds --> Fall in share markets globally.

I think for market to stabilize, oil prices must go up. Soon US shale companies will reduce production and prices may go up. But due to Iran and China slowdown, it will never reach earlier level. But still oil prices will go up from current levels ($27). We should wait for oil prices to go above 30$ before making big investments.

20. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

@ san8422 ji
    yes , you are correct sir
    If gulf countries deficit increase , tourism will effect and also those gulf countries reduce aid to African and Muslim countries .... also lead to increase unemployment also .....