ARM TWISTING BY PRUDENT EQUITY

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by WODS, Apr 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WODS

WODS New Member

@N Yogi ...additional to above raised 6 points, someone asked in other thread the below question specifically. Plz reply --

"Those who beats PE's drum here can plz reply - why Prudent Equity falsely alleged such violently about his subscriber Pal that money has been deposited in his account without any proof??? Why this FALSE statement? is this the first FALSE one or he writes false like this frequently?"

prashant likes this.
  2. N Yogi

N Yogi Member

One answer to all these questions:- people are jealous. Yesterday it was some other advisory which was discussed like anything on this forum, today it's Prudent, tomorrow it will be someone else. It's simple as that. It's up to you whether you want to keep whining or move forward. Hope my last line made enough sense.

3. RJim

RJim Member

N yogi ji-
    Dont take it personally. But do you really belive that it is a sensible act by an advisory to lodge an extreme false complaint about one subscriber that money has been deposited in his account without proof of financial transaction and malign him like anything in his site!!!
    No logic is sufficient to justify it.

We are human being and may do some mistakes too. Nothing exception in that. Much matured step would be to apologise and refund to the subscriber. Else continue to give the service.

I will request you to feel keeping yourself in place of the subscriber and if u r agreed with my view, u may request PE to refund and apologies.
    Thanks

prashant likes this.
  4. prashant

prashant Active Member

Unbelievable reply !!
    If some one is jealous so advisory will abuse and have wild allegations ?
    This forum is for investors and the moment your(?) advisory been discussed why so many IDs starts abusing ?

By the way do you write on any other topic beneficial for investors here , other than this advisory .

Thanks,

RJim likes this.
  5. RJim

RJim Member

Was hearing that PE is such a highly esteemed advisory that they r spying to know financial and family background of subscriber. Then how these sick subscribers can be there who are using slang languages so easily.u can understand the standard of PE by this. Really shame.

6. prashant

prashant Active Member

Dear Rjim,
    do you really think that they are subscribers :) .
    If I am a subscriber of a advisory, I will be always open to hear feedback of other subscribers like me, I will not behave as if I am the owner of the advisory .

Thanks,
    Prashant

RJim likes this.
  7. RJim

RJim Member

Prashant - You r absolutely right .Prudentequity is using this forum for their advertisement using these fake IDs from long time back to attract customers. Can u imagine that Shrikant Rane, the thread creator of PE review, saying here within just 1 minute about log in to PE site by some other subscriber. How? Because He is owner of PE, not subscriber.He can see the login data.

These people are being exposed now .Many people who visit this site to have ideas about advisories, can now b able to take much informed decision.

Think 1000s times before joining such an advisory.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  8. N Yogi

N Yogi Member

And you are using this thread to spread false claims.

9. N Yogi

N Yogi Member

By this logic, you should be the owner of some advisory company.

10. prashant

prashant Active Member

Prove it wrong or accept its that simple .

Thanks,
    Prashant

RJim likes this.
  11. prashant

prashant Active Member

Please prove it which advisory I have promoted here, even once .

Thanks,
    Prashant

12. RJim

RJim Member

We are still waiting eagerly to b prooved false by you and your boss seeing the proofs like bank a/c statements. Why and where are u hiding ? Why r u not coming witj those proofs?

All thread readers now know beyond any doubt that PE is arm-twisting and cheating the subscriber.

13. WODS

WODS New Member

Sry for late reply.

You are simply diverting the point.we have seen how severely PE insulted Pal in their site taking help of some slavery baby subscribers with lots of FALSE allegations and false maligning. This episode is an extreme example of their arrogance, arm-twisting and cheating beyond any doubt which ultimately exposed their one ugly dimension. If PE is right, they dont need to go any forum and let they post Pal's bank account statement showing dat financial transaction as alleged by them IN THEIR OWN SITE. we are waiting for that. Else this protest will go on . YES.

If anyone is subscriber but not slave and not having any other obligations to PE , ought to protest this violent misdeed of PE as a responsible person as well as to secure their own safety because any day it may b repeated to any other subscriber too.

PE should get a lesson that he can do anything in his own place , but there are thousands of places to protest also.we will ensure that surely.So that, he thinks thousands time to repeat this arm twisting with any other peeson in future.

Last edited: May 3, 2016
    RJim and prashant like this.
  14. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

I think PE should immediately refund with interest to stop this daily issue of bombardment between supporter and opposite party. How much it can go on like this there has to be limit.

prashant likes this.
  15. N Yogi

N Yogi Member

After going through these discussion, anyone can understand that a severe attempt is carried out by the rivals to tarnish the image of Prudent Equity. This is nothing but pure envy. Keep burning, I like it.

16. Shibi

Shibi New Member

I had no intention of joining PE before. But with all the targeted criticism, I now think they must be doing something right to face such antagonism, and may join them in future.

17. WODS

WODS New Member

Shibi
    To Join or not is anyone's absolute personal decision.u r absolutely free to take your own decision .But it is sounding suspicious that only these genuine protests against a shameful act of arm twisting and cheating by an advisory ( when even d advisory is not being able to show proof in support of their allegations ) is prompting you to join that very advisory. Really hilarious .
    We know this is also one type of advertisement for the advisory. We have seen lots of advertisement from their fake IDs here.we r now habituated. :D

18. WODS

WODS New Member

Sometime i feel how much shame less are this N yogi and his master and his fake IDs and front runners!!! This Yogi shouted that he and his master will come out with all proofs of bank account etc --long time gone after that ---still not being able to show proofs but he is shamelessly shouting---probably this is his only duty specified by his master --- that to shout here and collect subscriber from here for PE.
    Carry on dude....
    But this protest will go on.PE is exposed, Shrikant Rane and u too exposed, more to follow---picture abhi baaki hai mere dost.

Either PE will show the financial transaction in Pal's bank account as categorically alleged by them or they must apologise to Pal .

19. prashant

prashant Active Member

I absolutely agree here . Even naive person will know the purpose of these ids on this forum.
    Some one trying to inform fellow boarders a reckless behavior of a so called advisory towards a subscriber who paid subscription fees . Instead of trying to understand the problem of a fellow boarder, these ids are declaring it as maligning attempt .

We have already seen how army of these ids were posting internal updates of PE here . I can only pity on these ids who are exposed so clearly , still they will keep posting on behalf of their advisory .

Everyday some new id will be born and keep repeating the same story of the so called advisory.
    I wish , this so called advisory put these efforts towards betterment of their customers, they will definitely do better.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant

RJim likes this.
  20. adi16

adi16 Member

I am planning to join an advisory soon, and now I think PE is worth looking into...after all so many jealous people..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.