Mentes Capital Review

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by RjFan, Oct 30, 2015.

1. RjFan

RjFan New Member

Anyone has got experience with Mentes capital?
    Of late getting lots of Sales SMS from them.
    Would appreciate any opinion from forum members.
    Thanks

2. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Never heard of company. Maybe bogus. Better stick to known Katalyst, Prudent, Stock Axis, and well known names with reputation and track record of success. Or go for model portfolio of good brokerage like sharekhan, edelweiss, icici etc.

RjFan likes this.
  3. S Surya

S Surya New Member

Yes i had been a permanent member of this Mentes Capital in investment.They are catering services on various platform Like investment,Trading,Corporate finance &Vc's. Their reports on the investment ideas are very good.Experienced professionals are their in the finance domain.Till now everything is perfect.
    I would recommend to visit their website @ www.mentescapital.com.
    They are totally different from rest of the companies.I am happy to avail their services

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
  4. rahul sharma

rahul sharma New Member

I am a subscriber to MENTES CAPITAL,quite happy with their services, I made money on F&O, I feel their charges are quite genuine for the returns they provide, I made 1.5 lakhs, they provide limited calls but calls are good.

5. Nishit Agrawal

Nishit Agrawal New Member

Mentes Capital- A gateway to all your investment in Equity market. i am a member of Mentes capital since 2 years and i am highly satisfied with their financial services. the recommendation they give is really helpful and i make hefty returns in long term investments. their services in other segments are also good. Limited calls, but best calls. not like other broking firms. My trust goes with Mentes Capital
    https://www.mentescapital.com/about-us.html

6. prashant

prashant Active Member

If any advisory is so eager for few thousand rupees of subscription, should you believe their stock picking capabilities ?

Thanks,
    Prashant

7. Kushal Kumar

Kushal Kumar New Member

Mentes Capital, provided services to me for long term in equity market, in each call they had given me high returns more than 20% in long term investment (within 2 months only tata motors which i bought for Rs.322.95 currently pricing at Rs.416 i.e 28%). Best thing what i liked about mentes capital somebody is available 24x7 to guide nature of the business that they recommend.
    I also traded in derivatives,(F&O), been a member last 3 months as of now everything is perfect i hope will do so. Of course they have a huge clients base it's a decent amount what they quote....
    So i am justified what i paid. I hope one should try once.

8. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

I found report of multibagger stock Marksans Pharma for buy at Rs. 87.55 for target price of Rs. 375. Today stock is at Rs. 46.70 then why stock report is still kept on site? Other report of Bajaj Electrical is like that only. Technocraft report is only in part. Better put success stock picks on site for attracting visitors and remove flop picks.

https://www.mentescapital.com/fundamental-research.html

Attached Files:

9. Nishit Agrawal

Nishit Agrawal New Member

I really want to thanks Mentes Capital, for parking my money in right stocks, m getting good returns from my investment, i am scared of investing money in stocks, but the confidence they built up is really appreciating! Their recommendation is really valuable. The reports they send along with recommendation gives in and out of the company! one can easily understand the report and get assure that his money is safely invested.