SBI and associates merger

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by w4wealth, May 21, 2016.

1. darth

darth Active Member

Again common sense -- provision for npa's are non cash item. Doesnt need funds to back it up. Thats quite obvious. ICICI doesnt interest me and irrespective of what its results state or rather should say how you read them, provisions do not result in reduced DTL. Time to back up that double benefit notion spread earlier on writebacks

Re : Ricoh - waiting to be enlightened about the management trick to which auditors, accounting firms and even lawyers were part of. Auditors mentioning serious irregularities is rather stale now and just vindicates my position that no auditor of repute would indulge in baseless allegations and participate in any management tricks

2. bholu

bholu Active Member

3. bholu

bholu Active Member

Provisions are "non-cash items". Really your knowledge is out of this world , probably most uncommon. You need to be special adviser to Raghram Rajan who studied from Harvard. Only he is worthy of your knowledge provided he remains the RBI governor.

I have already responded to the Ricoh case. If you are willing to understand or else you are right , nothing is wrong. The share price fell from 750 to 250. Certainly nothing is wrong.

4. darth

darth Active Member

I dont need a @bholu to explain to me whats wrong with ricoh but certainly need to be enlightened about the 'management trick' this this messiah of retail investors alluded to along with one other member earlier.

For you yes its out of this world knowledge. others may be interested in say SBI cashflow statement ( since its a scrip recommended and so i presume its financials have been analysed)

https://www.sbi.co.in/AR_13-14/standalone-cash-flow.html

Never in my wildest dreams would i ever dispute Einstein. He once quoted

" two things are infinite : the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

Thank you for reinforcing my belief in Einstein.

5. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Market have doubts about exact NPA problem of Banks,but when market is not sure about exact extent of negative,does it not over react .I mean ,does ICICI bank stock price don't have every negative news in its price.Many of analysts has started giving more than 50% upside in it,Gurang Shah being among them.ICICI bank size and it's lower valuation is attracting lot of investers.What is your view,is worst behind or stock may go below 180 before settling for upward journey.

6. darth

darth Active Member

Why invest in a bank with known stress when better alternatives like Indusind, Yes, HDFC,Kotak exist and have provided good returns despite the NPA plague. I have been voicing only this names though there is one with delusions that ICICI Bank is my favorite.

This doesnt mean ICICI is a touch me not. At a right time and price, I do not deny that I will buy ICICI too.

7. bholu

bholu Active Member

I asked you a simple question to which you could not provide any answer. And replied with SBI's PL statement from two years ago. I think it was my fault to get into arguments as I have repeatedly clarified. I am not here to prove anybody right or wrong. Your arguments do not make ICICI Bank any better, nor do disprove the disprove the fraud in Ricoh, nor do they change the fact the "Amma" has been elected by the people in Tamil Nadu. I wonder why you put Einstein's comment.

8. darth

darth Active Member

That link of SBI cashflow statement wasnt meant for you...it was made clear to you. And you know why? Relevance beyond your understanding i suspected and now confirmed by yourself.

Also wonder when you will get the message that there was no answer to your question because i didnt want to answer your question and not because I can't answer it. Hope you get this atleast now.

ICICI bank : why poke your nose in a conversation between @kharb and me. Arent both @kharb and myself on ur not to beengaged withlist???? Or is because there a rock solid recommendation from you on ICICI Bank only to have egg on your face within a month or so ?

And yes on Ricoh : do you NOW FEEL its a fraud at Ricoh? Nolonger a management trick you thought it was? Just to stop you from denying it and for ease of reference - the link below ( read your own comment). So my arguements and statements on Ricoh are not meant to disprove a fraud but highlight yet another instance of baseless allegations that seem to flow ceaselessly

https://rakesh-jhunjhunwala.in/fav-...y-admits-accounts-are-not-true-fair/#comments

Relevance of Einstein's comment.... Keep wondering and/or draw your own conclusions

Last edited: May 24, 2016
  9. bholu

bholu Active Member

When did I poke nose ? and if you are so intelligent then you should have ignored it. I made a comment which was fairly accurate. So it is fraud not "management trick". Really that is very funny. No need to draw conclusions on this. If the SBI PL was not for me then does it mean you cannot answer the question regarding ICICI Bank and the provisioning jugglery it has made. Clearly you write all the nonsense you can. It was my fault. I really should have ignored you but wait was it not you who came with "expert knowledge" to challenge my analysis.

10. darth

darth Active Member

Me challenge your analysis..... One cant fight stupidity. Get this do you?

Comment was just fairly accurate? Really? Comeone anything that comes from you is always 'SUBLIME TRUTH and FACT BASED'.

fraud is just another trick. Time to arrest all the magicians and clowns for perpetuating frauds. Indeed what i post will be thus nonsense to you.

Complain to SEBI or CLB or ICAI about the provisioning jugglery (or hey is this one other management trick) indulged by ICICI Bank? Any inventive delusion up your sleeve that ICICI Bank is planning to delist huh? The Messiah of Retail Investor should take this up. Many retail investors must have lost money investing in ICICI. The guys at such offices have to deal with a lot of boredom. Give them something to laugh at.

Ignore me.... Cant you even listen to yourself? Just count the number of times you keep saying this but dont do it. Gosh we all now know why you cant hear, read or listen to what others have to say.

And yes...... Why the hell did Carl Hooper dump his Apple shares??????????? Got an answer to this simple question from me!!!! Dont fail me on what to expect as an answer.

11. bholu

bholu Active Member

Yes you are right. One can not fight stupidity and somebody who does not have stand. He is already crawling yet offering other "crutches." Well I don't have the answer as to why Carl dumped his Apple shares ? I think I wrote that I do not know who Carl is if you have a short memory and I do not care for him ? I hope you are not asking about Carl Hooper, are you ? But wait, I think it was you wrote about him on my post regarding Buffet buying apple. Is that intelligence or ignorance. Sorry but not arguing with you.

12. darth

darth Active Member

A display of stupidity can never be arguing with me. And you do excel in it. Keep it going.

Do you have an answer to - which banks' deposit rates the GoI uses to fix its interest rates? Desperately need to know this to decide where to deploy my gains. We will soon be approaching a qtr end and an interest reset. You know this right?

And yes I dont need to be reminded repeatedly about me being right. i know I am most of the times.

Last edited: May 25, 2016