Prudentequity.com stock advisory services review

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Shrikant Rane, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charli

Charli New Member

Unusual silence ?! My earlier suspicion is in the correct direction. Anyways let's move on...

can anyone comment on the performance returns posted in pe website - how can anyone be correct more than 9 out of 10 times?? Is it a filtered performance?? If something is too good to be true, it is.

2. RJim

RJim Member

Charli
    No unusual silence at all.no one is 24hr online to do this.
    Point is PE everyways has been prooved that they r cheating that subscriber. They also admitted that they are present in social media 'indirectly'.but y indirectly? if want to advertise, come to front. Then how people will judge what version true and what version fabricated? Can u imagine that this thread creator Shrikant who started this thread beating PE's drum is only few days ago exposed that he is PE official! !! Luckily exposed at last...else many more people would believe his version and take decision on PE accordingly.

Both of the above facts should must b protested and criticised.This is one of many places where protest can b done and dat is why this protest going on and will be going on.

As a responsible boarder, i should alert other boarders about PE's these facts so that they can take more informed decision and not be trapped by report of some fake ID like Shrikant n many other like him .

Last edited: May 24, 2016
  3. Shrikant Rane

Shrikant Rane Member

Rjim urf Wods urf N.pal.....stop maligning me in public that I am exposed. how am i exposed?

You have been thrown out of PE because of cheating and passing stocks on whatsapp group. you are writing here for months but not taken action against anyone. is it because you are at fault? if not please tell this forum what legal action you have taken.

4. Shrikant Rane

Shrikant Rane Member

if you cant say what action you have taken it proves you are just discrediting me and the said advisory.

5. Charli

Charli New Member

Oh, is it? Now the picture is clear why PE is adamant.. but then did PE show proof that these guys ran a WhatsApp group?? Or is it a hearsay suspicion on part of PE? Unless proven guilty, no one is guilty in our country.

Even then, if npal group is serious, they should take legal course if they think innocent. It is your 20k at stake, no??

Frankly, to me, this case looks fishy as neither sides are reporting true picture here as my questions are not answered directly to the point.

6. Charli

Charli New Member

Or could be that npal applied for refund because he found another cheaper WhatsApp group for his need?

More questions:
    1. Why did npal apply for refund?
    2. On what condition does pe promise refund? Is it a no-questions-asked refund if a customer is not satisfied with a service anyway? Like in US. But then there would be a time limit - say within 30days from joining etc. I don't see refund listed in service benefit terms in PE website now (equity master gives 30day refund no-questions-asked and mentions it explicitly).

More I look at it, more open questions. Think time for me to move out.. anyone having experience on pe performance claimed in their website?? I am seriously considering pe now..

7. RJim

RJim Member

Lol
    All fake ID s again become active. WOODS collected so many infos and evidences,i and we all have now know this episode fully. More than what u can imagine.

Shrikant rane-- you better give replies point wise of the 6 queries asked by WOODS .with evidences of Pal's bank account statement as alleged by the Prudent .Everything will become clear.Everyone will be clear too. Strictly pointwise reply, no bakwas.

We are waiting to see who is bluffmaster/fraud/cheater??

We all are waiting. Dum hai kya????

Counting started----day no.- 1

8. Livermore

Livermore Member

I can vouch that all stocks are completely represented in the performance page without any omission. And success/hit ratio is around 95%. Hit ratio is great because he waits for his pitch and enters right stocks at right time avoiding any time correction, avoiding value traps and equally importantly to exit a stock if thesis does not hold good or mgmt integrity is suspected. When there is loss, %loss is minimal and hence overall return is extraordinary.

Returns calculated at PE is average of individual absolute returns and not annualized (bloated) if a stock is closed in less than 1year. Additionally for open calls carried forward from previous year, return for such stocks is calculated with respect to 31dec price. So return computation reflects true performance of a given year and not influenced by base effect (one can take 2011 as base year when prices were lower and mention cagr. Not done in pe. Returns are yearly.).

On three occasions, a member's return could differ from official return:
    1. If member buys at higher or lower price than quoted buy price. Buy within 10% higher. Only few instances where one can buy at much lower than buy price due to quality of most stocks at right uptick time. Members lose %points if bought at higher price than official. Maximum impact is 18% of official return if bought at max 10% higher.
    2. If member sells at higher or lower price than quoted sell price. Most of the times it is higher price than official sell price as stocks continue to rise. There is no noticeable gapdown during selling time as more buying interests and volume increase at that time than at buy time. Members stand to gain more %points than official as stock is usually ticking upwards.
    3. If a stock is closed less than 1 year. Here members stand to gain more %points than official number as they can reinvest their proceeds. For example if a stock is closed at 50% return in 6 months which is invested in another stock which gave 50% till year end, official return is ~50% but member's return would be 100% on initial capital on first stock. Xirr method would reflect true return for member.

By and large, I would suggest that dont just go by past returns alone. Look at the investment approach and stock selection ability that I have written in my past posts.

May be, time to change our spectacles :) .. good to be suspicious in choosing the right advisor for your money, as one trusts ones hard-earned money.

Know who you are as an investor and evaluate if advisor's investment mentality matches with yours. Conflicting emotions could cause harm to your money.

9. Feroz

Feroz Member

None is interested here to know who is at fault. Instead post some good stuff of either advisory for the benefit of all. Thanks

sushil tandey likes this.
  10. RJim

RJim Member

Charli
    If u r not fake ID from PE and a genuine boarder , just plz read the thread by WOODS titled 'arm tweesting by PE'.Everything will b clear to u.
    Almost 2 months gone after that.Shameless slave Shrikant Rane along with full fake battalions from PE, who are here to collect subscriber , not being able yet to reply the questions asked along with evidences.
    I have many friends in PE who all are irritated with arrogant behaviour of PE and their this cheating.they fear that they will also b cheated like Pal if they ask unfavourable tough questions to PE in their site.
    They all will not renew their subscription.

Ask yourself repeatedly wheather to join or not a cheating advisory who even cant produce proof to support their allegations !!!

11. RJim

RJim Member

Livemore
    I have a request. can u plz ask your so esteemed advisory PE to confirm here officially that in between last one and half year , they have not issued any sell call on their reco stock WHEN THE STOCK WAS IN LOWER CIRCUIT????

12. Livermore

Livermore Member

How does it matter?

A sell call is issued for multiple reasons -
    a. current stock price much above estimated value
    b. Mgmt integrity or integrity of financial report being suspected
    c. Original investment thesis not playing out as intended
    d. Better investment opportunity is found for switching

If you want to raise a point, raise it directly quoting that stock name and the problem faced by members in such situation. It helps everyone here to understand an aspect about an advisory or an aspect about investment concepts and whether it is a transient issue or a permanent issue. I can also share here for what reason that sell call was given (reason is given in every sell report).

A stock may hit upper or lower circuit for a variety of non-investment reasons. Look at Mangalam drugs (not pe recommended though but just an example) - do u know why it trades only at circuits (either lower or upper) almost daily?

Stock market is a different beast for anyone to understand fully why certain things are happening and why certain things are not happening. In the market, there are traders, investors, operators, riggers etc - variety of people whose behavior on a given day is totally unpredictable (Mr.Market fable is good to read again) and how they align on a given day. Like humans, market exhibits different emotions at different times.

Frankly I don't understand what u want to bring out with your cut&paste question on lower circuit. This is my second time answer for same question.

13. Charli

Charli New Member

I value your advice. Great help if you can answer below doubts..

1. Are they not satisfied with PE stock recommendations? If so, why?? What aspects are not good?
    2. What are those unfavourable tough questions? Unfavourable to whom? Since it is their own site. Hope These touch question are pertaining to their recommendations and not the 6 npal unanswered questions?
    3. How many people are "they"? Just to gauge how many dissatisfied members are there.
    4. Do your friends still invest their money in PE recommendations? If so, any good reasons?

Since this forum does not have any negatives on this advisory, your point by point answer will help me decide what to do. Thanks in advance.

14. Charli

Charli New Member

I liked some of your or other's posts that are unfavourable to pe. I myself raised questions on doubtful areas. Did I not? There is no point in siding with one or other, truth has to come out so that users stand benefitted.

15. Livermore

Livermore Member

"Poor Charlie's almanac" is a very good book to read instead

16. N Yogi

N Yogi Member

Why you against PE? Why PE should refund? You all want to malign PE image

17. N Yogi

N Yogi Member

say you don't have answer to counter us

18. Charli

Charli New Member

Srouta's posts are very dignified and his concern on this case is quite valid.

If pe has promised refund to anyone who ask for refund, why did it not honor its commitment? It is a black mark on pe. If you can't prove what you allege, you shd refund the money to subscriber. I feel pe should uphold ethics. Money is secondary.

Additionally you making such lose comments like this causes harm to pe's image than any good as ppl feel that u represent pe..

19. N Yogi

N Yogi Member

[QUOTE="Charli, post: 17424, member: 3788"as ppl feel that u represent pe..[/QUOTE]

and you represent...? Fill in the blanks

20. N Yogi

N Yogi Member

how can you tell someone shameless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.