Comparison of well-known stock advisory services

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Arjun, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Michael Gonsalves

Michael Gonsalves Member Staff Member

Hello friends, using the forum to create a whatsapp group is not permitted. Please share your stock ideas here and not in a private group. I have deleted the messages related to the whatsapp group.

2. priya agrawal

priya agrawal Member

Not all service providers are fake. Some provide genuine trading tips as well. Traders should wisely select the service providers for themselves.

3. Niveza India Pvt Ltd.

Niveza India Pvt Ltd. Member

For an established investor or a new comer its very crucial for them to invest in a fluctuating market where no one guarantees for profit. The news channels happen to fixate on short term fluctuations which seemed to be depressing at times, but if you are in the stock market for the long haul so not paying attention can sometimes be the wisest thing to do. Investors are offered with lots of Free stock tips and most of the newcomers and investors fall in trap. But needless to say those tips are for short term trading as well, which individual investors should avoid .
    Niveza is an Advisory firm which provides Long term Stocks tips by tracing almost every movement of the market and providing our clients with best analyst Stocks Pics and Full Support during market hours.

4. priya agrawal

priya agrawal Member

Yes beginners especially must use these services as they are new to the targets. Also to invest safely it is a good path which can be used. Though some extra cost has to be paid but returns are also good.

5. Abhinav Kapoor

Abhinav Kapoor New Member

Anyone know of any quantitative stock picking services for long term investing?

I have been following this thread of and on and have gone through the list of services. There is a new one I found recently:

Wixifi - Charges 6K for 6 months or 10K for 1 year for the stocks subscription. They recommend quarterly rebalance on their website.

Anyone know about this service?

6. Feroz

Feroz Member

Prudent Equity annual subscription is Rs. 25000 annually now. Is it worth?

7. Epicram

Epicram Member

There are good analysis techniques used by them to generate tips and advices to give better results.

8. amits

amits New Member

I am subscribing finapple for last two months and they are showing correct past performance in there website.
    Suggest which one is better among ALFAINVESCO AND STALWART

9. Alok Rathod

Alok Rathod New Member

PE - Prudent Equity - not worth anymore. too big subscriber base.. once in 2-3 month he is giving 1 pick that too you can't catch it in recommended range... also seen in recent picks there is huge buying before recommending .. so you can understand.. once u miss the train the stocks wont come down to buy level generally.. there is no point going for PE just to get the name and wait for months to let stock come back to buy level to grab it... because by that team the stocks are exposed to too many .. and they may not come down at all !! unless big market correction..

Rishabh likes this.
  10. MRTY

MRTY New Member

This problem has been stated here by other people also.Seems this is a continuous problem with them. In that case, subscriber's actual return will have huge difference than their official return .What is the benefit by subscribing anyone just to know the recommended stock names but u cant buy those stock at the recommended level? Then only the advisory will be benefited, not the subscribers.

But what is really frightening is the allegation above - "also seen in recent picks there is huge buying before recommending". Prudent's latest reco was on 22nd august.Surprisingly last two trading days just before 22nd august, the stock volume increased SIGNIFICANTLY and in these two days, it's price also went higher significantly. really surprising .
    OMG!!!!!!!! I will surely not subscribe such an advisory.

11. Rishabh

Rishabh New Member

yes its not in buy range and i dont even see it coming in the buy range

12. Feroz

Feroz Member

No doubt It is difficult to buy in their recommend range but one thing is that still if you buy above their recommended range then also it is safe. My question is whether any other advisory is at par with Prudent Equity
    No doubt It is difficult to buy in their recommend range but one thing is that still if you buy above their recommended range then also it is safe. My question is whether any other advisory is at par with Prudent Equity and if you are aware then let us know.

No doubt It is difficult to buy in their recommend range but one thing is that still if you buy above their recommended range then also it is safe. My question is whether any other advisory is at par with Prudent Equity and if you are aware then let us know.

13. Rishabh

Rishabh New Member

115 and 80 is not 10% difference sir

14. Shibi

Shibi New Member

10% is the difference between the recommended price (80) and the day's opening price (88.2).

15. MRTY

MRTY New Member

this is a huge complaint. all can understand what is happening and why it is happening.Also,recently it is being seen from various posts from this site and other sites that this advisory is in various controversies.

Better to avoid such controversial advisories. either look for some other advisories where at least recommended stock is not being bought heavily by some people just before recommending or better to prepare yourself more competent to select stock.

Also, now a days lots of blogs are giving stock recommendations . Some blogs,mmb boarders etc really giving fantastic recommendations.If anyone become seriously active in the net and follow such blogs/mmb, he will be able surely to find out some reliable blogs/mmb sources and by this way, he will be able to save his valuable money as well as will not make richer this type of advisories .

Even this RJ fan site regularly highlighting lots of good stocks , many boarders of this site giving fantastic recommendations.Then why to run for this type of advisories?

16. Abhi13286

Abhi13286 New Member

Please have a look at researchandranking.com as well.

17. MRTY

MRTY New Member

as anticipated by you, the stock gone to further higher levels.Prudent equity's subscribers are just watching, no one being able to buy at the recommended price.But, they are obviously claiming that their this recommendation is giving this much of return!!!!!!
    What is the use of just knowing of the stock name and watching on their website about some rosy return story when the return is not coming to subscribers' pocket as they are not being able to buy at the recommended price??????????? Also keep in mind that some people bought the stock hugely just before it was being recommended. LOL

As per my personal opinion, best is to avoid such advisories . Rather , prepare yourself to explore stocks and follow mmb, other free blogs and this RJ site most where lots of good stocks being highlighted regularly in cover page as well as by some fantastic boarders too in the stock discussion chapter.

18. rakesh0306

rakesh0306 New Member

Has anyone heard about equityboss? How good is the stock research provided by them?
    I went through their blogs and found their analysis quite impressive but it’s majorly technical ideas. What is the quality of their fundamental research? Does it really benefits the investor?

19. MRTY

MRTY New Member

in long term, fundamental research base is must.only your entry and exit timing may be influenced technically.Better not to join any advisory who only depend on technical----imho.

MoneyWorks4ME likes this.
  20. rakesh0306

rakesh0306 New Member

Thanks for your opinion MRTY..I definitely agree with you & hence wanted to play it safe. Well I didn't mean their research is based on technical (though some of the blogs & Quora answers reflect technical view) but purely on fundamentals as taken from co-founder's title in Quora

{EquityBoss is a ground-breaking stock analysis platform built in with proprietary rating engine to grade stock based on their fundamentals; thus empowering investor with actionable investing insights to make an informed and sensible investment decision}

Now having seen their technical views of some of the scrips i felt these guys have potential but I want to understand from their users how do they fare in fundamentals which they claim to be their expertise?