Which are the best auto and auto ancillary stock for long term investment.

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by kharb, Sep 17, 2016.

1. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

One of the sector to out perform is Auto stocks including Auto ancillary stocks. Members should share there stock picks to ride this sector. Seventh pay commission implementation along with state pay commission implementation will help this sector. Story has already started and even few stocks has already gone up, but what will be secular stories and ultimate winners of this sector, which can be played for next three years or more.

2. dineshkapoor27

dineshkapoor27 Active Member

I am invested in JBM Auto. Expecting 20% growth this year and new buses including electric buses are to be launched FY18 onwards, so I am bullish on this stock. Along with that, Motherson Sumi is my other stock. People are also invested in Jamna, Bosch.

kharb likes this.
  3. saashy

saashy Member

Personally, I am bullish on Maruti and Fiem Industries.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  4. nprao

nprao New Member

I like Suprajit Engineering. It expects to grow revenue 5 - 10% ahead of auto ancillary market growth. Valuations also look ok once Wescon controls is consolidated.

kharb likes this.
  5. Guru Vachaal

Guru Vachaal Let's discuss the fundamentals..

SAMKRG Pistons/ Munjal Showa/ Lumax Auto Tech/ Banco Products are some fundamentally strong stocks that hold true power to yield multifold returns.

6. saturn

saturn Member

Maruti undoubtfully. FIEM at these levels also?? If yes, what is your expectations on this one?

7. G_One

G_One Member

I am bullish on Minda on the growth prospects. Guidance from management and the direction in which they are going looks promising. Their QoQ and YoY numbers also reflect the same.

Cheers
    G1