Any Reviews about discount broker zerodha

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Warrenbuff77, Jan 12, 2016.

1. D Mohan

D Mohan Member

NEFT charges for transfer of small amounts is NILL. The definition of the term "small amount" varies from bank to bank. But normally NEFT charges are Rs. 2.5/= + service tax for amount below 10,000/= and Rs. 5/- + service tax for amount in the range 10,000/- to 1,00,000/-. Transferring of amount using UPI and BHIM apps is free.

2. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

only if you use the funds transfer option while logged into your HDFC Bank account and the broker has an HDFC Bank account too - you push the funds to broker's account

if you use the add option from the broker's app/website and the PG is used, there will be a charge regardless of the bank - the broker pulls the funds from your account

with SBI and even other PSBs increasing the service charges, you may want to have a relook at the same

BHIM has a limit of Rs. 10000 per transaction if i remember correctly and even banks have set limits after the Bank of Maharashtra UPI fraud came to light

i use PhonePe for UPI & payments and absolutely love it

3. D Mohan

D Mohan Member

Does not your bank charge you for transferring money from your account to PhonePe?

4. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

You can't transfer money to PhonePe. PhonePe is just a medium to transfer money between banks, it doesn't hold any money. No, so far I haven't had any charge for using UPI. HDFC Bank did issue some notification regarding charges for UPI transactions but I haven't transferred money from HDFC Bank, it's mostly the account to which I transfer money from other bank accounts. No other bank that I bank with has levied a charge for UPI transactions yet.

5. gjaganathan

gjaganathan New Member

the settlement time for equity is T+2 days, which means if you have purchased shares on a Monday, it will be added to your DEMAT account by Wednesday evening.

.ZEROHDA BACK OFFICE ACCOUNT NOT PROFER UP DATE 9 TO 10 AFTER UPDATE ALSO MESTAKLEY
    I SEFER THE STOCK NO MESSING

6. gjaganathan

gjaganathan New Member

ZERODHA BACK OFFICE ACCOUNT NOT PROFERLEY MAINTAN STOCK IS MESSING 9 TO 10 AFTER DP UP DATE INVESTOR CARFULEY

7. Monty

Monty Member

Excellent no frills service. If you dont want a feature rich (but expensive) service like icicidirect - zerodha works pretty well. Best part is that for delivery - its ZERO BROKERAGE ! The Kite app is also quite smooth. A lot of details/analysis available on its website as well - which includes stock market tutorials. I am slowly moving all my holdings from icicidirect to zerodha - so that atleat i will save money when i sell the stocks.
    Definitely worth a try !

8. ritu agnihotri

ritu agnihotri New Member

my family member was trading with Zerodha due to low brokrage n i was with kotak but so many times he just end up with loss on intraday due to app crashes n server problem even customer care representatives could not help !! also sometime they used money for one day in any fund without even asking so he quited after huge loss so guys better to pay bit more than huge loss