PTC INDIA LTD-Next Multibagger ??

Discussion in 'Stock Picks Of Wizards' started by shubham, May 28, 2017.

1. shubham

shubham Member

Hi friends PTC India just declare its FY 2017 Resuts Its EPS increased from 10 to 14 rs, declared 3 rs dividend offering a attractive 3 percent yield.It has well known subsidiaries like PTC Financial services and PTC Energy ltd.Also they are providing services to the power sector which has underperformed for several years and now it is facing several tailwinds due to government focus on electricity to all.It was also recommended by market veteran Mr DD sharma and was a CNBC Awaaz Jackpot share. can ptc india be the next multibagger as it is grossly undervalued?

Thamizh likes this.
  2. Thamizh

Thamizh New Member

I bought PTC Financial services 2 years ago around 55 Rs than avg it to 44 Rs. It was around 32-36 Rs for a close to 2 years and now it trading 45/- Rs zone. I have a dilemma of whether to switch to PTC India or look at other stocks Power Finance Or REC etc. Any suggestion would be great help.

3. shubham

shubham Member

ptc financial services is also a good nbfc which is into financing power projects, it has also posted good FY 2017 results.Its EPS is around Rs 6 and DPS is Rs 1.5 offering a yield of 3%.Recently the promoter PTC India also increased its stake by 4.99% to 64.99%, thus indicating that promoter is confident about future prospects.Its a good NBFC to bet on.Disclosure-my sister own 500 shares of PFS.

Srouta Mukherjee and Thamizh like this.
  4. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

i think better buy is power grid . any others view

5. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Rec is also super stock if you want blue chip PSU stock for portfolio.

Thamizh likes this.
  6. shubham

shubham Member

PTC India Ltd market cap is just 2860 crores, so its a small cap stock offering lot of growth potential. PTC india ltd hold 64.99% stake in PFS, the market cap of PFS is 2755 crores.So value of 64.99% stake in PFS is equal to 1790 crores(2755*64.99%) and there is PTC Energy ltd also in which PTC India Ltd holds 100% stake. PTC Energy is not listed so its valuation can not be determined.The cash in books of PTC India Ltd Standalone is approx 168 crores.So after valuing stake in PFS and PTC energy, the value of Power trading business is certainly cheap.

As per CNBC Awaaz jackpot video the margin in power trading business is very low but in long term Power Purchase Agreements(PPA) the margin are good.It is expected that more Long term PPA will be entered by the company.Market Veteran Mr SP tulsian also recommended it and termed it as sleeping lion.

So when we buy PTC India ltd(Power Trading Business), We are indirectly buying PFS and PTC Energy also.Power grid and REC ltd are also good but they are large cap stocks having large market capitalisation.
    Disclosure-Not holding currently but want to buy in future.

7. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Excellent analysis of stock :)

shubham likes this.
  8. shubham

shubham Member

As per the article published in moneycontrol today,
    Asian Development Bank and three other financial institutional investors are eyeing up to 26 percent stake in PTC Energy, according to a source familiar with the development.

The transaction is expected to value PTC Energy between Rs 2,000 crore and Rs 2,500 crore, which is almost near to the market capitalisation of PTC India Limited.

So going forward I believe lot of value unlocking can be seen in the counter of PTC India Limited.

shakti khanduri likes this.
  9. shubham

shubham Member

this time we may see a upside breakout, it coming out of its range bound movement.

10. shubham

shubham Member

This time finally it is coming out of its long slumber.

11. wild_hipman

wild_hipman Active Member

@sai leela
    All the members here want stockaxis recommendations. Infact we all are dying to get hold of these recommendations.

All the members here have asked me to write to you on their behalf. Since we all members want it, instead of all of us pinging you individually, I am requesting you on behalf of all the members here to disclose the recommendations in this forum itself.

So can you start this rightaway.....

Victor likes this.
  12. wild_hipman

It's so much more efficient and easy.... Just one message for the benefit of all.

Infact it's the fairest way.....

We will all infact start a website a Sai Leela fan club in your honour.

So pleaseeeeeee send the recommendations and make crorepatis all the members. You will get their blessing

Raaz, pksbravo and Victor like this.
  13. Victor

Victor New Member

@sai leela : I agree with wild_hipman. He is correct. All members are really interested in the stockaxis recommendations. It just requires one message. Also all members can actually see the performance of the recommendation openly on this site.

14. wild_hipman

It's just you (one person) who thinks it makes no sense. All members think it does. Surely the majority cannot be wrong.

Ofcourse it's for serious people. Are you implying the members of this forum are NOT SERIOUS and hence the recommendations cannot be shared for their benefit?? That's a very serious and offensive allegation to make

15. Sridhar

Sridhar New Member

I mailed Sai Leela and he's trying to sell these recommendations at 10% cost of what Stockaxis charges.

It's completely his personal view that he wants to make money out of this - sell these recommendations to 10 people and he gets his money back :)

But, I feel this as a forum is for sharing information and not for selling information. Hope I am not wrong.

Thamizh likes this.
  16. wild_hipman

You just confirmed the obvious. And the few in here who know me a bit would have realised that I was mocking him through my messages to him.

So hopefully @sai leela stands buried ie we won't be subject to his lame money making attempts.

Raaz and Sridhar like this.
  17. rakhi

rakhi Member

A hidden gems multibagger stocks are high quality less popular stocks that are creating wealth for the investor quietly.