Prudentequity.com stock advisory services review

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Shrikant Rane, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kumar

Kumar Member

Ravi, my suggestion to you is not to comment on any service of which you are not a member. Just by adding 'no offence' in the end, you have just done an offence.

I have been a member of Prudent Equity for 2 and a half years now. In fact, members of Prudent swears by its original and market outperforming service.

Guys, I suggest that we stop the **** cheating case here and start discussing what the respective threads were started for.

2. Shrikant Rane

Shrikant Rane Member

I joined Prudent Equity.com four months back. My observations :

1. The strength of Prudent Equity lies in the vast knowledge, acumen and great stock market performance of the person running the show i.e. Siddharth Oberoi.

2. They have something called a strategy. This keeps changing every 2 years or so depending on which level of market and economy is.

3. Stocks recommended are mostly mid and small cap. Most of them become mid and large caps later on because the stock price rise a lot. I am still unable to get that how this is done every year with such consistency.

4. They have a stock queries section. For those of you who are thinking that it is just a place where you put stock queries and get answers, there is much more. It is nothing but a STOCK MARKET LEARNING COURSE FOR FREE. They just don't say it that. All queries are answered by Siddharth. Slowly but surely he is disseminating to the retail investor what actually gets you the returns. What to avoid, what to look for, how to read between the lines, how to find a management is good and all such other things. I am learning all this by just reading the answers. I asked him why he was doing this. He said to get everyone on the same page so that they understand the Prudent Equity investment strategy better.

5. It is a community which takes the suggestions of its members very seriously. Someone asks this on the website changed and someone suggests something. Surprisingly most of this is accepted.

6. Performance has been good so far in 4 months that I Joined. I am a long term person in the stock market and 4 months is too short for me to judge. I have to watch this performance for at least one year to give comments. My returns in 4 months is 38% compared to 5% for the Nifty. Will comment on this once 1 year is over.

Overall, a wonderful experience unlike any other stock recommendation advisory. I just wish I should have joined this service earlier.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
    Ponty likes this.
  3. paturi

paturi New Member

I am a member in Prudent service since one year and much satisfied with the service and the person Mr. siddartha is very knowledged and sincere person. In Stock query column he will answer all our questions and guide us regarding our existing portfolio with much patience. This is my personal opinion and no onus on me.

Kumar, Ponty and Shrikant Rane like this.
  4. Kan

Kan New Member

appreciate the honesty and forthrightness shown by ********* in this episode. This 24 year old chap did not deny the wrongdoing ( denial is the norm - art perfected by the politicians ) and surprisingly he gave it in writing. But the action by M/s Prudent by reproducing an altered version of the mail from **** is to be condemned.no explanation will suffice. And about professional rivalry : what happened happened, understand the feelings of Prudent Team who also appear to be young, and request them to stop this chain of victimization and character assassination. put an end to this story and move on guys. lets make money while the sun shines - Our priority.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  5. Kumar

Kumar Member

I asked Prudent Equity. They clarified that not a single word has been altered. Which I think is correct because the confession of **** was put up immediately. In fact, it was **** who came up with a revised version 7 days later. I am also informed that he confessed after a warning was given about a complaint to SEBI. **** accepted because he has applied for licence with SEBI and did not want this issue flared up. Again, when a thief is in lock up, his confession does not matter. By the way, Prudent team is not young but consists of veterans with two decades of experience.

Please post Prudent related news here and not spam the board about copy cat services.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  6. Shrikant Rane

Shrikant Rane Member

Further Update on Prudent Equity : One of their recommended stock Nitin Spinners doubled in less than two months. Amazing! I never made so much money so soon. Enjoying it.

Kumar likes this.
  7. Subrat Kar

Subrat Kar New Member

One big advantage with Prudent Equity is that it recommends stocks very early. When the stock has shot up by 70-80% then everyone in the market starts to notice the stock. These guys have a huge head start. Prudentequity.com is truly the best. Way to go!!

Kumar likes this.
  8. rameshkare

rameshkare New Member

hello, i am planning to take prudent servies. the site shows 20K for year, is it true. also how many recommendations do they give in a year. because if i want to use all recommendations, i need enough fund also to participate in their recommendations. so thinking based on that. Thanks Ramesh

9. Subrat Kar

Subrat Kar New Member

20k is the price. Its cheap compared to the returns they are providing. There is no fixed number of recommendations. Looking at the trend it should be 20+. Talk to them, they can tell more on this. Funds is never the problem because it is set in such a way that something is sold out and how much you have to invest in one stock is also given by them.

10. Shrikant Rane

Shrikant Rane Member

Update from my side - One more stock of Prudent Equity goes up 150% in just 6 months. Enjoying the returns :).

11. Soumen Ghosh

Soumen Ghosh New Member

I saw around 19 positions open in the site of prudentequity performance report. Is that correct ?
    If yes, keeping those many open positions is surely a challenge. Do they also advise as to how to allocate or high conviction so that one can allocate more in those stocks ?

12. ValueInvestor

ValueInvestor New Member

Yes %age allocation is recommended based on stock conviction

13. ValueInvestor

ValueInvestor New Member

Can you please refrain from publicly disclosing Prudent's recommendations for positions which are still Open. I hope you understand that this will only go against you and other paid subscribers for PE stocks :) Thanks and enjoy your profits but keep it a big secret .

Kumar likes this.
  14. Ved Prakash

Ved Prakash New Member

Hi Shrikant,
    Since their yearly charges are 20k, we should put enough money in their call to recover service charges and get good income. To get the idea of amount required for investing, Can you please tell me how much do they recommend to invest in their calls and how many calls are open at a time.

15. Rakesh Mittal

Rakesh Mittal New Member

I am pasting the email that I sent to **** -

****, go for legal action against Prudent Equity. I had discussion with my lawyer friend and he told the following -
    1. Indeed, Prudent Equity can prove that you recommended two of their stocks but as stock tips is neither an intellectual property nor anyone there has copyright registration, so no offense as per the laws.
    2. You can also easily prove that Prudent equity altered your email, promoting modified version of your conversation and email to defame the business and brand, which is both criminal as well as civil offense. Attacking the competitor, spreading false statements in public place to tarnish others business is a serious crime.
    As the modified version of your email is on the public forum, it can be easily proved in the court that how Prudent Equity is attacking and defaming to attract your client base. There is a huge possibility that Prudent Equity will end up by paying monetary compensation.

There are flip sides too. It will be a lengthy legal process and for that you may have to spend 2-4 Lacs. However, as your winning probability is maximum, hence Prudent Equity may end up by paying fine as well as the entire cost associated with the legal case. In the mean time,court may order both of you to suspend your business till the final hearing.(This is the most worrying part for me as an investor).

Regarding your discussion with SEBI for Research Analyst - It will be a complete separate issue and after hearing everything from you, it seems it is a matter of another 3-4 months to get SEBI certificate. In the mean time any complaint against you to SEBI without proper evidence can kickback the complainant, not you.

Before taking any legal action against Prudent Equity, ensure to take all that screen shot of that public forum and collect all possible evidence that can be altered. The thread of ********** and Prudent Equity can be deleted anytime as it is a very important evidence.
    Best Regards

Now my discussion with the members of this forum-

Apart from legal point of view, do you know that all big brokerages and big equity advisory firms follow others closely. Following competitors is a norm(in any business), many of them subscribe to each other to monitor others progress. Earlier, I had a PMS account with one reputed brokerage firm and my friend was closely associated with another independent advisory, even he told how they track their competitors.

Coming back to my point

I am an HNI from Kolkata and one of the PMS clients of ****. I had portfolio of 60 Lacs when I associated with **** during 2013.Now my portfolio value is more than 1.5 crore. In this forum, there are comments that "**** is running illegal PMS". Now as a member, I am clarifying it- **** is not managing my money in his own account.If he does so then that would be illegal. He suggests me for entry and exit and I execute at my own and later share a part of my profit. It is an advisory with profit sharing upon cordial understanding, which does not come under the definition of PMS.

My elder daughter and **** are of some age. I treat **** just like my son. After meeting with **** and hearing the entire episode,I could not resist myself to put such a long response.

16. Kumar

Kumar Member

**** is not a registered SEBI analyst. He can't even recommend officially. How can he even file any case. For the first time I am hearing that the person who has copied the calls, accepted it will file a complain. Very Funny. :):):)

Ponty likes this.
  17. Ponty

Ponty New Member

@Rakesh Mittal ....The huge success of Prudent Equity is not getting bearable to some. Hmm.....interesting. Prudentequity is after all increasing capital at 60% compounded annually now for 4 years.

18. Shrikant Rane

Shrikant Rane Member

I accept that I should not have disclosed the picks of Prudent Equity. Actually I have never made so much money in the stock market and that too so early after subscribing to them. I couldn't control my excitement. I agree with you. Will be careful next time.

19. Shrikant Rane

Shrikant Rane Member

When I joined I was fully guided as to how to go about constructing the portfolio. They provide percentage to be invested in each call. Not sure about all the time but 10-15 calls are open mostly.

20. Murugan

Murugan New Member

Hi,
    First of all thanks for all the good information in this forum. I was a subscriber of Basant's Top 10 before. I was really happy with the service but he has closed the services few weeks back due to some problem. I was looking at an alternative service and found Prudentequity to be the best according to reviews. I liked Basant's service (my personal choice) for the following reason, so wanted to get your feedback on how Prudentequity compares with it.

1) Though people did not like Basant as he was charging more and recommending only few stocks a year, I liked it because of the same reason. Most of the people who made money in Stocks held them for multiple years and decades. Looks like there is too many stock recommendations from Prudentequity. What is the average holding period of stock.
    2) Basant's was a highly concentrated portfolio which I like. How many stocks we have on an average in the portfolio.
    3) Basant treated portfolio allocation as more important than recommending a stock. Basant had a model portfolio. Does Prudent help in Portfolio allocation?
    4) Basant has invested in the same stocks he has recommended. Do we know if Sidharth invest in the same stocks. This is a huge credibility builder.
    5) Basant gave regular updates on the recommended stocks. Does Prudent do the same.

Sorry for a lengthy question. Thanks in advance for your help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.