Comparison of well-known stock advisory services

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Arjun, Mar 19, 2015.

1. sanjeevdev

sanjeevdev New Member

SUPERRR calls by Team PA WEALTH ADVISORS. Thanks Sagar for sharing their stock picks. Bought Gulf oil Lubricant by seeing your message in this blog. Now its 35% up from my purchase price in just 20 days.
    All thanks to PA Wealth Advisor's Research Team fro giving such a good fundamental calls.
    Now planning to subscribe them. Which plan should I go for? can u suggest me and guide me....

2. gauridollar

gauridollar New Member

Hello, The stock market is a place where investors go to trade. equity securities like common stocks and derivatives.
    Thank you

3. Partha Boruah

Partha Boruah New Member

hello

Last edited: May 28, 2018
  4. Sagar Arora

Sagar Arora New Member

I have subscribed their portfolio advisory service plan which is going really good. PA Wealth Advisors are performing really well. Today, their SKIPPER call touched new high and I am into 100% gains in skipper.
    Highly recommended advisors.

5. jaatka balak

jaatka balak New Member

Pa** A**et" jhandu balm hai

6. Vijaykh

Vijaykh New Member

I am looking for a long term equity advisor, reasonably priced...any recommendations ?

7. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

Any views on pune based Abundance stock advisors?

8. Partha Boruah

Partha Boruah New Member

stock axis is best.

Last edited: May 28, 2018
  9. gauridollar

gauridollar New Member

Hello, The equity interest of preferred stockholders takes precedence over the interest of common stockholders in the event of the company's liquidation. Preferred stock shares are sometimes convertible into common stock shares under certain conditions.
    Thank you

10. Jeff

Jeff New Member

Hello, what is the service name as i did not understand ******.com.

11. Durgaprasad Mujumdar

Durgaprasad Mujumdar New Member

I think its P-a-u-l A-s-s-e-t-s

12. navkhandelwal

navkhandelwal New Member

I like Stallion and RC..both have given handsome returns...equitymaster is so-so.

13. Sandep Ranawat

Sandep Ranawat New Member

Absolutely Yes. Despite of the fact that markets are in dicey situation but core portfolio picks of PA wealth is doing wonders daily by touching life highs like Lumax autoTech, Gulf oil lubricants, Minda industries, Reliance industries, and many others. Can recommend PA Wealth Advisors to other people seeking stock advice without any hesitation.

14. babu

babu New Member

Dear sandeep can you mention yearly performance of PA wealth,as they keep repeating name of 4-5 stocks only,i mean performance of their complete portfolio yearwise,please mention your contact details

neo likes this.
  15. neo

neo New Member

Is there any compilation of the stock recommendations & tgt prices of all the research reports posted at this site? It will be very helpful to do this so we can gauge the performance of the reports of Sharekhan,Angel Broking, HDFC sec. etc. etc...

Thanks!

16. neo

neo New Member

Hi Pradip,

THis is actually an opportunity for you (& for all who are interested). You have the opportunity to review the calls given by moneyworks4me and see how good/bad is their performance!!

Humbly request you to please do this activity & let us know (the 1,2,3,5 yr returns only. No need to inform details of the recos)

If anyone is a current / previous subscriber to other services like stockaxis, PIS/Kiranjadhav, Equitics, PA Wealth advisors, Niveza etc., do please let us know :)

Thanks & Cheers!

17. neo

neo New Member

Hi Sonia,

Can you give an update on the performance during your time with SaralGyan? Are you still with them?

18. Rohan Modi

Rohan Modi New Member

I have been in the markets for 7-8 years and tried most of the advisories listed here at some point of time or other. They are decent with their fair share of wins and losses. However as you can see most of them are expensive to very expensive for anyone with a portfolio size below 10 lacs. Paying 10% of your capital as advisory fee doesn't make any sense. Even if they generate 40% return for you, u stand to gain very very less. If your portfolio value is even lower, this becomes absolutely absurd. In late 2016 i somehow came across Ride2Rich and found them very affordable and somewhere addressing the real need of retail investor like me. My experience has been very good till now. Most of their recommended stocks generated great returns apart from 1-2 which failed to. The stocks that did not perform well did not go down much ever and hence the drawdown at pf level was negligible. The winners went up big time boosting portfolio returns. They still remain the most affordable SEBI registered advisory service and the performance has been very satisfying. The best part it they give only stocks with very solid fundamentals and very low downside. So, chances of losing your capital is almost nil. So, to Sum up i’ll say Ride2Rich is the only advisory that is providing premium service at a price that hardly dent your portfolio.

Its cheap, its quality, its approachable, overall it is been a great journey for me.

19. babu

babu New Member

did u try stallion,is ride2rich better than stallion

20. DANNYBOI

DANNYBOI New Member

i am member of both stallion and ride2rich.
    Stallion is more better than ride2rich, because of their query desk, monthly newsletters, makes you feel more like a proffessioal investor.

Ride2rich is only name of stock with research report. Stallion more proffesional and better returns than ride2rich.