Failed Economic advisors of Modi may impose long term capital gain tax to Destroy Economy?

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by kharb, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Biju

Biju Member

The most happiest "fund manager" in India is porinju, because LTCG Tax was his demand

Kritesh Abhishek and kharb like this.
  2. gauridollar

gauridollar New Member

such a nice forum!!! I appreciate your forum which is provides best question and answer. Please visit our link Equity Tips.

3. Ashish Datta

Ashish Datta New Member

Taxing LTCG is not a wrong move, however taxing it at 10% is definitely a wrong move....Why would any1 hold any stock for more than a yr if the difference between ST and LT is just 5 %. It makes no sense. This encourages traders and will increase volatility in the market. Instead they should have come out with a better structure for LTCG rather than a blanket 10% tax. They could have increased the LTCG holding period to 3 years...or removed STT...or could have introduced income based taxation for LTCG.

What worries me about BJP is not their INTENT but their basic sense of IMPLEMENTATION & EXECUTION. The same problems with demonitization and GST....and they keep repeating their mistakes. I hope they take corrective measures soon else they will end up having alliances with rubbish parties in 2019 and have a lesses mandate and power in the next term.

shakti khanduri, Raaz and kharb like this.
  4. shakti khanduri

shakti khanduri Active Member

Well said.

USPrasad likes this.
  5. USPrasad

USPrasad New Member

With due respect to mr.kharb, I would like to say that this plateform is not for political discussions.We would like to be benefitted with skill & experience. Thanks.