Which is the best stock adviosry?

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Deegy012, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Deegy012

Deegy012 New Member

Hello there,I am here for your help i am planning to join a stock adviosry which gives good return and has good service...here are few names that i found please share your experience guys:

1.Stock axis

2.Research and rankings

3.Pa stock advisors

4.Stallion asset

5.Niveza

6.Prudent

7.Equity masters

8.Saral gyan

Please share experience with any of these service and your views about best advisory...

Thanks

2. babu

babu New Member

recent performance of prudent is not good,he is very adamant also.you cannot buy his recommendations below 15% of recommended price,even higher,and in microcaps,not below 30%,and he will keep saying about performance,the actual return of subscriber is much lower than its claim.
    Stallion will perform well in raging bull market only,they have a model portfolio,you have to buy that at much higher price than recommendation,DHFL was recommended at 324 but people joined in late 2017 was asked to buy at 650 also,their service is very good,passionate people but I think they are poor in selling(when to book profit) but Stallion is better than Prudent

ethanscott and Shivek gupta like this.
  3. Vaishali Gupta

Vaishali Gupta New Member

When it comes to the share market investment tips, there is no name out there that istrusted more in India than Zoid Research help investors better understand their financial decisions, Zoid Research regularly uploads data about the incoming and goings of the Indian Economy on their blog.You can also read zoid research reviews online. In one of their current releases, the best stock option tips provider has spoken at length about the current growth rate of the our country’s manufacturing sector and the impact of the trend on investor’s profitability. If you arelooking for best Intraday trading tips India then you are in right place. A one more means of trading is to trade on the idea of self invent strategy. Zoid Research gives a huge opportunity to earn money from share market,and this is possible when you trade very carefully.

4. DANNYBOI

DANNYBOI New Member

I was member of stallion, stock axis and research and ranking. I will choose only stallion because i can see these guys are good. Research and ranking is like a cold service, as well as stock axis. They are purely a service oriented. It is like i am not important. Stock axis is giving stocks like shemaroo. Sometimes they give free trial on the same stocks recommended that day so that we get anchored to the stock going up.

Stock axis recently told me i gaurantee 30% retun in a year. After that i faith has been broken . No one can guarantee returns in the market. THIS IS WHAT I LIKE ABOUT STALLION. THE TEAM ALWAYS WILL BE BLUNT AND TRUTHFUL, THEY DO NOT LIE.

For me i see honesty and trust in an advisor. This is what i appreciate in stallion. All these indore fake advisors copy other people.

5. Deegy012

Deegy012 New Member

Thanks all for your reply...looking for more reply for more clarity...DANNYBOI can you share your no i want to discuss with you...

6. ethanscott

ethanscott New Member

I could not agree more about this
    Zoid Research has helped me a lot in my Initial investment stages!

7. Shardhhajain23

Shardhhajain23 New Member

A SEBI registered, ISO certified and fully customer-centric advisory firm, Capital Vraddhi is a trustworthy and reliable name in the era of financial marketing. Under one roof this company provides the full spectrums to their customers about the stock market. The main goal of this organization is to supply a secured solution to achieve the complete success and high returns of the investment in the share market globally by providing the topmost tips about the little things of the Indian stock market. They always ready to offer quality services to the clients as per their desire and the investment capital.

8. Janifer

Janifer New Member

PA Wealth Advisors is the best. Their team is lead by CA Paras Behl and Abhishek Sir.
    Their team people provide great stock recommendations and side by side also help me in financial planning for my goals. Their client support is the best in the markets. We can directly interact with their personnel for resolving any queries.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    Mr Yogi likes this.
  9. Srikant chakrabarty

Srikant chakrabarty New Member

Yes, PA Wealth advisor is very genuine and trust worthy advisors. Have been with them now for 5 year almost and can easily vouch there performance. Recently, indiabulls vent was biggest wealth creator by given by them fetching in 20x gains. Indiabull vent was just phenomenal stock idea by them.
    From past 2 days their recent pick Royal Orchid Hotel is on upper circuit.
    Most of stocks are making very huge gains like they caught FLFL & VSSL at extremely low prices(FLFL @75 and VSSL @ 30) and i m proudly holdings still all of them.

Mr Yogi likes this.
  10. abdul Khalid

abdul Khalid New Member

i am into this market from 25 years and have tried almost all advisories. Frankly speaking Stallion Asset is extremely miserable.
    He is just doing risky trading. He is not doing any long term investing. He is just recommending infra stocks which is just a bullshit on his part (this shows his lack of experience of markets like 2008 infra crash). Every infra IPO coming , he is recommending the same. We can search IPO list on google and have name of them.
    BIG NO NO to Stallion Asset.
    Rest all are good like Prudent Advisors, Stock Axis, PA Wealth Advisors, Equity Masters etc.

Last edited: May 4, 2018
  11. Palwinder Gogna

Palwinder Gogna New Member

Yes!! always Amit jeswani is doing time pass by siting on TV show. Guys, tell me which fund manager or reputed advisor is siting on TV everyday??
    All Big fund manager are doing rigorous research on stocks and are rarely seen on TV.
    But, Amit Jeswani doing different types of ads on TV and everyday doing different HAIR STYLES is just rubbish.

12. DANNYBOI

DANNYBOI New Member

Hello sir, i am member of stallion, with all due respect he has been my fund manager for 1 and half years and you cannot give such claims. I have full trust in Amit because he takes responsibility. You cannot just come and say he comes on TV and does time pass.

The full stallion team works very hard , they will launch their Portfolio management service in 2 months, no other advisory has done that. I have full faith and confidence in them.

NO OTHER ADVISORY HAS COME OUT WITH A PMS in 5 years, so i know these guys are the real deal.

Stock axis just gives calls, it keeps shifting one call to another , from momentum to multibagger to wealth builder.

Research and Ranking gives all large stocks like maruti and all. That is not investing even i know maruti is a good stock.

So i think you should do your homework before saying utter rubbish. It is people like you who loose money trading and not investing. Stop speculation and let real investors discuss.

Prudent Equity is also good as well, i have faith in Siddharth.

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  13. abdul Khalid

abdul Khalid New Member

Frankly speaking it looks like either you are paid for marketing by jeswani OR you are employee of jeswani himself. Why are so frustrated by anyone's review???????
    MODERATORS OF this forum should check validity/verify crendtials of this person DANNYBOI
    Everyone can have his or her reviews and in india we have right to speak for right/wrong
    And Dear as far calls of stallion are concerned i can easily vouch them and let me inform you that playing theme(like infra) shows trading or momentum calls and not long term investing.

DO SHARE HOW MUCH MONEY YOU EARNED BY WRITING THESE FAKE/WRONG REVIEWS to mislead investors community??
    (BTW NICE JOB OPPORTUNITY)

14. DANNYBOI

DANNYBOI New Member

I think you are a fake person, by misleading investors. I am not saying Amit is good all i am saying , he is valid. Siddharth Oberoi is also good. I am not telling you to join stallion , all i am saying is do not put false claims or accusations. I have been in markets since 10 years, if you are in 25 years, you will not even be on this forum.

So please do not mislead people. The goal of us is to help each other choosing the right from the wrong. I have lost money in Indore based companies so i am helping my fellow investors separate the wheat from the chaff.

Mr Yogi likes this.
  15. abdul Khalid

abdul Khalid New Member

LOL!! You need self introspection buddy and need to check with Jeswani as to what he wants to do actually

Few months backs he said we are in "2nd leg of BULL Run" and now he is saying "Wealth Protection is biggest thing". Check this belowmentioned tweet and read comments of Stallion's Subscribers also below the tweet

Dont forget to read reviews of subscribers in tweet

Untill he serves existing subscribers theres no fun of coming with PMS. He made us buy Capacite @360 saying that its fundamentally very good call and yesterday he gave sell call @290. What happened to his fundamental analysis?? He is just fooling innocent people and he is just a trader and GREEDY ADVISOR

16. Atul Bhora

Atul Bhora Member

You are idiot,who does not understand fundamental analysis. Amit mentioned clearly if they did not do 420 Cr worth of sales, he will cut position. Everyone had to book loss, what you think in market you will always make money?

People like you will never make money because you always cry, you need to see the story of the stock.

PRICE ALWAYS FOLLOWS STORY, IF STORY IS NOT RIGHT THEN PRICE NEVER FOLLOWS!

Do not spread false rumors. I have gone to his office, i have met amit, he is an honest and hardworking boy.

I am member of stallion since 2 years, if they the trade will not work they will cut position. What if capacite goes to 150, then you will say he was right, by cutting position?

See his other stocks, WINNING POSITIONS ARE MORE THAN LOOSING POSITIONS, that is what matters.

Do good Karma and market will reward you, if you bad mouth honest people, karma will never reward you.

Mr Yogi likes this.
  17. abdul Khalid

abdul Khalid New Member

O hello, apne karma par dhyaan de!! aur apni job change krle. All know that you are employee of stallion asset itself or advertising agency for him.
    Thats why you are just speaking for him only. But SACHAAI KABHI CHUPTI N BOSS!! SACH HMAESHA KARHVAA LAGTA HAI!!
    And do note that I have no personal grudges for him.

All i want is SAY NO TO BIAS VIEWS!!!!

18. Atul Bhora

Atul Bhora Member

If i have hurt you i apologies to you, par hame sabhi investors ko batana hai ki sache advisors kaun hai or fake kaun hai.

No biased views for anyone, but all indore advisors our fake and that is the common enemy against the good REAL ones.

19. neerupama

neerupama New Member

They are good but you can add some more on the list like
    1 Porinju Veliyath
    2. SP Tulsian
    3. Prakash Diwan

4. Vijay Kedia

20. Newbie

Newbie Member

No they won't add more advisors or discuss about them. Almost all of the paid advisories threads here are pushed up by paid employees. Such fake forum posters are called as trolls, and right now,, when the indices are at all time high, these trolls are crawling all over this website. Arjun, please take some action buddy.