Reviews on Stock Axis

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Mohit 1981, May 1, 2017.

1. Partha Boruah

Partha Boruah New Member

Can you share your email id please??

2. Sandep Ranawat

Sandep Ranawat New Member

If looking for long term value picks undoubtedly PA Wealth services should be picked . Despite of the fact that markets are in dicey situation but core portfolio picks of PA wealth is doing wonders daily by touching life highs like Lumax autoTech, Gulf oil lubricants, Minda industries, Radico Khaitan, Reliance industries, and many others. Can recommend PA Wealth Advisors to other people seeking stock advice without any hesitation.

Stallion is more for momentum plays which looked very risky to me personally under dicey markets

Shivek gupta likes this.
  3. Ravinder Verma

Ravinder Verma New Member

Hi, I joined PA Wealth Advisors in Oct 2015 and I am very much satisfied with their stock picks and performance. They usually recommend 12-15 stocks ideas in a year.

4. Sagar Arora

Sagar Arora New Member

PA Wealth Advisors Stock Picks are really good. They gave me ROYAL ORCHID HOTELS in October and is now up by 80% in 6 Months. Very Very Happy today. They advice me to do patience investing and is paying off now. Fully satisfied with their services.
    Will recommend people to get associate with them.

5. Srikant chakrabarty

Srikant chakrabarty New Member

Hey Sagar even i m subscriber of PA Wealth from past 5 year now and complety agree with you on every point of you. Lets connect inbox me your number

6. DANNYBOI

DANNYBOI New Member

Be careful of market this year, please not go to hit sixers, compounding stories will help you create wealth.

7. VijaySinghS

VijaySinghS New Member

Hi friends
    I agree with Danny Boy
    The best of the stock market recommendations are falling flat
    I had multibagger from stockaxis which expired recentlly
    At the end of my subscriion, given the market conditions, there is not much benifit from stockaxis multibaggers recommendations.
    So. I was thinking, is there any other stock advisory service which is stilll giving good recommendations.
    I am open to both long terms as well as short term recommendation advisories
    Lot of discussions about PA wealth lately on this forum, I hope that they are genuine customers
    Please suggest if i should renew stockaxis multibaggers or switch to something else like blue chips or premium plus or wealth builder.
    I am happy with 10-15% returns
    Please advise the best stock advisory in current market conditions
    Regards

Mr Yogi likes this.
  8. Atul Bhora

Atul Bhora Member

I think this year if someone makes 20%, they will be regarded as stock market genius, let us see how election goes only time will tell.

PA WEALTH ADVISORY HAS NO WEBSITE, THAT SEEMS TO BE LITTLE DICEY BECAUSE THEN HOW CAN SOMEONE BELIEVE IN DATA?

I do not think Sebi recognizes them.

9. Narshiman

Narshiman New Member

Hi. I have taken subscription of PA Wealth Advisory starting from April 2018. If anyone interested for review and suggestion. Mail me @ narshimanl1979@gmail.com

10. Vinit Goje

Vinit Goje New Member

Hi
    I have taken the service of PA Wealth Stock advisory from June 2015 which has expired recently. Their stock picks worked for me in a very good manner.
    Now I have renewed their service in June 2018.

Anyone interested to opt PA Wealth service can share with me.
    Interested people can email me at vinitgoje@gmail.com

11. Atul Bhora

Atul Bhora Member

FAKE

Mr Yogi and adi16 like this.
  12. Atul Bhora

Atul Bhora Member

Market will be like this for 3-6 months more, it will turn but you will have to give it sometime, i remain optimistic on the stocks going forward, good stocks.

13. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

Apparently many new users come on the forum stating they have been using PA Wealth and being very happy will be renewing or are joining fresh after doing survey of advisories,,Either hinting at sharing or openly wanting partners... Most are FAKE

14. Atul Bhora

Atul Bhora Member

If your advisor is not down more than 10% in this market( being in midcaps) that advisory is very good.
    You will not make money in this market , it is not like 2017, patience has to be kept.

I am seeing so many people irritated because they have lost money this year, i too am 11% down but it is very very normal. If it was so easy everyone would be in markets:p.

Be part of market , be calm and patient good times will come when no one expects it.

15. vijayananda

vijayananda New Member

Nair sir,
    I would like to join valuepicks group. Can I take your reference.

16. Sid

Sid New Member

Hi, am their paid subscriber. And I shall recommend you to avoid their paid services as out of 8 stocks only 2 performed and rest all negatives + they don't give good suggestions even if you ask them to sell or book profits. They are just hold on sir and when a stock hits rock bottom one day you'll get a message please sell the stock.. So in my opinion it doesn't make sense to pay for something where you can't even take out their subscription fee even...

Mr Yogi and VijaySinghS like this.
  17. VijaySinghS

VijaySinghS New Member

I Agree with Sid,
    I have stock axis subscription as well as PA Wealth
    In this market Stock axis is not able to give any good recommendation
    Their recommendations are at best a cop or repeat of other stock houses recommendation
    Last year they were doing well in an emerging and bullish market but thereafter almost 80% of stock fell and touched rock bottom and only few are recovering.
    So be cautious in current market
    I did a wise thing by exiting the market in first week of march and could break even my subscription at least
    Good luck this year

Mr Yogi likes this.
  18. VijaySinghS

VijaySinghS New Member

Mr Yogi
    PA wealth is like Mr Modis Government
    All fanfare and beating their own trumpet for glories of past performance of very few stocks
    I am now watching their recommendations keenly
    will keep you all posted
    Please do let me know if any advisory service has been successful in identifying some value stocks in recent past when the markets fell
    I would be interested in subscribing to some good advisory service
    Regards

Mr Yogi likes this.
  19. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Better to go for blue chip stock IMHO instead of advisory.

I am buying blue chip like DHFL, capf, tci, cera and huge gains are there :)

Mr Yogi likes this.
  20. VijaySinghS

VijaySinghS New Member

Yes, i too feel the same, we must invest in blue chip in the coming year
    However, i dont have much knowledge in this field so even for buying blue chips i need a good advisory
    I cannot find any advisory recommending large caps because gains in large caps are not as huge
    If someone knows of any stock advisory which recommends blue chip funds i would be seriousl6 interested
    Till then i would rely on blue chips funds unfortunately after the reorganisation of mutual funds i Would need some research to check whcih blue chip funds would give good performance

Mr Yogi likes this.