What things should I consider in intraday trading?

Discussion in 'Stock Picks Of Wizards' started by Namita, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Namita

Namita New Member

I really would like to know about the do and don't to consider in intraday trading. Thank you in advance.

2. Rody Smith

Rody Smith New Member

What things should I consider in Intraday trading? Intraday trading means buying and selling stocks within the same day before the closing of the market.
    Some things to consider in Intraday trading are: Set the Entry and Exit point – When you choose a stock for trading, you should decide which means the price at which you want to purchase or sell a particular financial asset; the Exit point which means the price at which you want to close the position. Stop-loss – Knowing about stop-loss for participating in Intraday Trading is important. Another name for Stop-loss is 'stop order' or 'stop-market order'. You can use it to limit both gain and loss in a particular trade for short-term trading or long-term trading. Stop-loss refers to an advance order for selling a security while touching a price point. Always avoid trading based on rumors – A new trader has to take special care to not get caught up in the lure of rumors. The best way to avoid this is to follow your strategy. Always continue the learning process – The concept of the Stock Market is very large and you can learn new things about the Stock Market every day. To achieve success, you have to constantly learn something new and practice. Understanding the market trend - If the Nifty or Sensex is going down, it is called Downtrend and if it is going up, it is called Uptrend. You also need to understand the trend of the market first.