बाजार में खरीदारी के मौके, अच्छे शेयरों की है भरमार

Discussion in 'Must-Read Interviews, Articles & News Items' started by Srouta Mukherjee, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

निर्मल बंग इंस्टीट्यूशनल इक्विटीज के सीईओ, राहुल अरोरा का कहना है कि 1-1.5 साल के लिहाज से बाजार में खरीदारी के मौके नजर आ रहे हैं। मौजूदा स्तरों पर बाजार में जोखिम के साथ खरीदारी करने का अच्छा मौका है। अगले 1 साल में रुपये की कमजोरी के कारण फार्मा और आईटी कंपनियों के नतीजों में सुधार मुमकिन है। लिहाजा फार्मा, आईटी और कंज्यूमर सेक्टर के शेयरों में खरीदारी की सलाह होगी।

राहुल अरोरा ने कहा कि बाजार में कमजोरी का माहौल नहीं है, बल्कि बाजार में पैसे लगाने का ये सही वक्त है। दुनिया के अन्य बाजारों के मुकाबले भारतीय बाजारों में खरीदारी के बेहतर मौके हैं। राहुल अरोरा का मानना है कि निफ्टी में 7500 के स्तर से ज्यादा गिरावट आने की आशंका नहीं है। अगले साल दिसंबर तक निफ्टी 9000 तक जा सकता है। ऐसे में बाजार में 8200 के मुकाबले 7700 के स्तरों पर पैसे लगाने के बेहतर मौके हैं।

राहुल अरोरा को टीडी पावर सिस्टम्स का शेयर पसंद है। साथ ही राहुल अरोरा को एमएससीआई इंडेक्स में शामिल हुए शेयरों पर पॉजिटिव नजरिया है। राहुल अरोरा को केईसी इंटरनेशनल का शेयर भी पसंद है। हालांकि राहुल अरोरा ने रियल एस्टेट, इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर, मेटल और पीएसयू बैंक के शेयरों से दूर रहने की सलाह दी है।

राहुल अरोरा का ऑटो सेक्टर पर तेजी का नजरिया है। राहुल अरोरा ने मारुति सुजुकी, हीरो मोटो, स्वराज इंजिन्स और बजाज ऑटो में निवेश की सलाह दी है। इसके अलावा राहुल अरोरा ने फार्मा शेयरों में सिप्ला, स्ट्राइड्स आर्कोलैब, अरबिंदो फार्मा और नैटको फार्मा में निवेश की सलाह दी है।

वीडियो देखें

https://hindi.moneycontrol.com/mccode/news/article.php?id=129901

2. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Shopping opportunities in the market, the glut of good stocks

Nirmal Bang Institutional Equities CEO, Rahul Arora said the opportunity to buy in the market in terms of 1-1.5 years seem. At current levels with the market risk is a good opportunity to buy. 1 year due to weakness in the rupee is possible to improve the results of the pharmaceutical and IT companies. So pharma, IT and consumer sector shares would suggest.

Rahul Arora is not the atmosphere of market weakness, but it is time to put money in the market. Compared to other markets of the world's best shopping opportunities in the Indian market. Rahul Arora believes that Nifty is expected to fall over 7500 levels. Nifty can go up to 9,000 by December next year. In 8200 compared to 7700 levels in the market for money, better opportunities.

Rahul Arora is like the stock of TD Power Systems. Rahul Arora joined the MSCI index as well as a positive outlook on the shares. Rahul Arora is also like the KEC International's shares. Rahul Arora real estate, infrastructure, metal and PSU bank shares is advised to stay away from.

Rahul Arora bullish outlook on the auto sector. Rahul Arora Maruti Suzuki, Hero Motors, Swaraj Engines and Bajaj Auto are advised to invest in. Also Rahul Arora pharma stocks Cipla, Strides Arcolab, Aurobindo Pharma and Natco Pharma has advised investment.

https://hindi.moneycontrol.com/mccode/news/article.php?id=129901

samrohit007 likes this.
  3. Kriti Jaispal

Kriti Jaispal New Member

हैलो मैं क्रिटी जयस्वाल हूं और मुझे खरीदारी के प्रति गहरी रूचि है जो मुझे इस धागे पर आकर्षित करती है। मुझे आशा है कि मुझे यहां से कुछ अच्छी जानकारी मिलेगी।

4. Kasturi

Kasturi New Member

I am very old member but registered myself recently on the forum.Ijust want to share my feeling on the forum. For a long time knowledgeable members not sharing their valuable post .I am a novice . earlier I have earned money from recommendation in the forum . this is my humble request to all the senior members to give their recommendations suggestions so that people like me can be benefited

5. Sujan Azad Parikh

Sujan Azad Parikh Member

Markets are under pressure at the moment. It opened on the positive note but failed to sustain the gains. It is good time for the investors to go for buying.