Comparison of well-known stock advisory services

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Arjun, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

Hi Intelligent Investor why do you say that you will not be able to answer any queries?
    There are some more advisories which I am sure you are aware.. would like you to review them as well Eg PA Wealth, Research and Ranking, Value research, Abundance Stock Advisors, Dial Wealth, Capitalmind, Rohit Chauhan, Vijay Pahwa, Dalal Street , Capital Market, Raghu Stock Advisors, Multibagger shares, Dalal Street bulls, Marketsmojo, Marketsmith Advisorymandi, purnartha, 10xinvesting, Arthaveda, Small case..
    .if any major Advisor left out pleade include them.

Looking forward to second and third installment of your review s...

2. Mohit 1981

Mohit 1981 Member

Hi ....Are you member of Prudent Equity ?

3. Rishabh

Rishabh New Member

Seems like an honest well described opinion, keep it up, I am anyway against these paid advisory

4. Atul Bhora

Atul Bhora Member

i agreee he is a full cheater, that is why i left his advisory and joined Stallion. Even though market is down i have faith in what Amit does. He runs a portfolio, no small cap stuff which can be manupilated. It is a shame that Markets have punished him( i remember in 2008, everyone absued Porinju see where he is today).

The team is young and enterpruner driven, he will do good. Prudent, no one even knows siddharths face?

Would you buy a company in the market and not know the promoter?

Anyways all this Prudent is the best posts must be by his own team , simply pumping and dumping his own advisory also:p

5. Ajay Gupta

Ajay Gupta New Member

Guys. please don't subscribe to Stallion. Amit has no investment record. He only babbles on various platforms some rubbish from broker reports. He asked us to buy and hold...when crash came he himself panicked and gave sell call. what happened to all that research. Amit has only 3 years in market...such cannot be advisers.

6. Atul Bhora

Atul Bhora Member

Sir i am member over here. He has churned his portfolio recently. Their model is only of 10-15 stocks, which is churned from time to time. Coming to selling, he sold some positions to manage risk , which i think is very normal. How can you hold on to a loosing positions, knowing you are wrong. That is what i like. For example when i was member of prudent or even stock axis, they use to just shout buy buy buy never accepting they are wrong. How can anyone in the stock market be 100% right all the time, even rakesh jhunjhunwala is not.

See in India i do believe people have misconception of markets. Advisor will be wrong also 100%, but you have to trust your advisor. I trust Amit, not because he is right or wrong in markets but because is honest. He will not lie, not deceive client, he gave his clients extension on his own, because markets took a U turn and did not deliver what is promised. That to me shows that he cares for clients and thats what matters most in this business.

See stock axis, once money is over relationship is over, even prudent was the same. For me i am looking someone who i can trust. But this is the market, there will always be someone to who will counter my view, for every buyer there is a seller :p

Mr Yogi likes this.
  7. Ajay Gupta

Ajay Gupta New Member

Don't talk about others to hide your incompetency. Stallion has no performance to boast about. 1 out of 10 stocks do well. Amit has not even seen a bear market. He is just in the market for last 3 years. Experience - 0, Performance - 0, Publicity - 10. Stallion is totally useless service....only publicising thats all.

8. Atul Bhora

Atul Bhora Member

PA advisory i have no idea where those guys came from, they keep boasting about one indiabulls, so i am out of that. Ride 2 rich is out of business. Equity master, lets not even go there.
    Siddharth i do not trust that is my personal view because of the type of stocks he buys. Only 2 are there.
    1) Stallion, 2) Stalwart.

Both promoters are good. Choose someone who suits your style buddy. I am not taking anyones side. All i am saying is, if there are genuine people these 2 are there.

Why do i fell ajay you are a fake reviewer from Prudent?? So many posts on prudent, are working there? Admin please remove these fake people, we want genuine reviews, not someone who just bad mouths anyone. Restuarant ka khaan kha le ajay, phir review de bhai!

Mr Yogi likes this.
  9. Baala

Baala New Member

Saala prudent 50% niche hai, aur bhauk raha hai best advisory. NO 1 CHOR HAI SIDDHARTH. Jo bhi call diya hai june se, woh sab niche hai.

Stock axis bhi, itna pereshan kiya hai phone karke, maiko complain karna hai. PLESE TELL ME HOW LODGE COMPLAIN AGAIST ADVISER.

10. Ajay Gupta

Ajay Gupta New Member

Stallion is worst. Don't subscribe. I am out of prudent and equity master. Most stable is Stalwart. I find detailed report very good. Try out!

11. Ajay Gupta

Ajay Gupta New Member

Guys between all advisories, all are down right now but don't subscribe to Stallion and sp Tulsian at all. both are just marketing. equitymaster, prudent equity are only good for knowledge. PA, Stock axis are just average. Stalwart is fine. But don't go for sp tulian and Stallion. bOTH Amit and SP Tulsian just for tv appearance are there.

12. Baala

Baala New Member

Kyu bhai, tu kya jatin ka chela hai kya?
    EK DO EK DO ADMIN AJAY KO GROUP SE BAHAR FEK DO

13. Newbie

Newbie Member

All threads on this website related to stock advisories are either posted on by the owner of the advisories or their employees. Use your mind people, if these arseholes actually could create wealth for themselves, why would they ask for a fees from you ?

14. Ajay Gupta

Ajay Gupta New Member

Bhai are you saying that Raamdeo agarwal and motilal oswal dont have money so they are asking brokerage from me????

15. Newbie

Newbie Member

I was talking about paid advisories, not brokers and brokerage.

16. Ajay Gupta

Ajay Gupta New Member

Motilal oswal manages PMS for a fee.

17. Baala

Baala New Member

PMS depends sir, if no stress wanted of your money, give to portfolio manager. More risky than mutual fund but good return in up cycle.

18. Baala

Baala New Member

Any muhrat picks???

Pee Vee likes this.
  19. Pee Vee

Pee Vee New Member

There are so many mahurat picks floating around that it makes no sense. Every Tom, Dick and Harry has his own set of picks. It has become meaningless.

It is better to pick a few well known mid-cap stocks and keep buying them at every opportunity.

Good luck with your investing journey.

20. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

Hello..

Your notes were very detailed and interesting read. Can you update them considering that almost three year s and a market correction had passed.. also you may add about other advisories that you have inputs..thanks..