Blogs and Videos to increase knowledge

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Red Devil Manan, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Eid mubarak to everyone. Though i am not a Muslim, respect everyone.

That being said,i wish to share a lot of my leanings i have had over the weekend. My portfolio is down now around 12% but i am least bothered now.

What i have learnt is if stuff goes down and you are confident, you have to buy more. You should be confident on your investments. Also the biggest learning curve i have seen this weekend is for me the company i am investing is helping me reach my destination, which is my financial goals. Now if the company is airplane, the captain is the promoter. If there is no captain,the company will not go anywhere.

So i have learnt is bet on the right promoter, with a clear vision and good integrity. The biggest problem in INIDA is everyone is a jholu. Everyone from cops to the government, to corporations they all are. But there are few exceptions.

Take Jockey( PAGE INDUSTRIES) the genomals are ethical people. Take Asian paints, superb management again. In India, there are more jholus than ethical people. When you find an ethical person however with a company which can grow, bet on it and hold it.

This is what i have learnt. Every tom dick and harry wants to invest only in bull markets, but this is the time to buy good quality companies. I do not know how low the market will go but i am confident since the last 8 months and i am still bullish than bearish.

I thank Amit Jeswani of Stallion Asset who i am a member of who gives confidence from his query desk, helping to understand and grow. If you are new in markets or have lost a lot of money, try out his services, definitely worth it.

2. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Hello All,

Yesterday my portfolio had a drawdown of 20% (MAXIMUM) i have had since a while. Honestly i was scared but i tried to not look at the screen. Controling emotions is not easy in equity investing, hence i try to express my emotions writing over here. I know many of you guys are in the same boat, everyone wanted to sell and i did not give into that emotion.

Now hopefully all those who abused the FM for the bad budget now are sucking up to her, humans are really stupid. But i knew things were to so bad, good news will come at some point in time.

Hopefully the runway should start looking good now. This pain was a bitch, but i know the more pain, the more we gain.

3. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Hello People,

I do believe that things will only get better from here from now on things will only get better from here in the market. I have never seen this type of market. Even in 2013 i remember it ended after sometime, but this looks like it does not want to end.

Alot of people i meet are hating stocks, some are saying they have ruined me and this and that.I know this is the best time, because this is exactly the opposite of 2017 when random people kept talking about stocks.

Let us see what happens but take my strength for all those investors. Stay invested , do not give up. The market will make you do crazy things, but just relax, breath. Remember investing means sacrificing today for a better tomorrow.

4. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Helloooo People,

My best guesses look like we have bottomed out. On the 6th September which was friday and today which is monday there was proper accumulation happening in stocks. My best guesses are the worst is over.

Now the main thrill will start. Slowly and steadily the market will push higher. People will now keep having doubts, but i am sure the market will push. I will share one more secret i learnt. Do not bet on previous losers. Stocks which were leaders of the previous market will not be these leaders. They will not lead this market so do not average loosers.

Average the winning stocks in your portfolio, they will lead this market. I think the worst is done, i can be fully wrong who knows,but the mood is pessimistic and the market are showing good signs, so that tells me insiders know more than the retail public.

There are a lot of events but now people will be relieved very soon. Till people keep saying the market will go lower, a crash is coming, whatever they want to say and if the market keeps pushing and shows stability, be invested.

Bet on winners not loosers, cut your loosers, do not be afraid to take a hit. It IS THE TUITION YOU PAY TO THE MARKET NOT TO DO AGAIN.

I am a normal investor here to share my journey. I hope you guys are able to learn from it and understand how the market works. This has been 18 years of my learning and making mistakes compiled for you.

It is only GREED AND FEAR. Right now there is fear, you can be invested and add more funds.

5. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Two Stand Out Interviews.

6. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Two must watch videos

7. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Hello People,

Patience is part of this game. I think majority of people have now stopped looking at markets.Only true market lovers are still part of the game. I believe at some point of time, even market participants will stop looking at it( it is somewhat happening ). Do not worry but, every action has an opposite reaction. When i was young, i use to not believe in philosophy, but the best stock pickers are philosophers.

They predict a thesis which they believe in and at some point of time, your thesis will be tested.

The idea is to believe it when no one wants to believe in it.

The market is trying to make me irrational as well, believe me its not easy, but i know this is the dip to buy add funds, do not get scared.I promise you things will turn, it usually does.

Relax, believe in your companies, find new ones and just hold on. Things always become better in time.

8. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

BOOOOOOM and all the shorts get trapped. This is exactly what happens when everyone is on one side of the coin. Everyone was bearish , everyone was fearful and look what happens.

I assure you people will still be fearful, let them be, the bulls are back, look at the screen the gems are hitting highs,all the kachra will still remain kachra.

It is only greed and fear nothing else.Now i can say the market has bottomed and we have a long way to go!!!!

9. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

A superb Interview

10. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

The bulls are back! The market has started and this could be a good bull market.

Let us see how the nifty moves, i personally would like it to move, slowly because quick moves gathers attention which leads to bad things.

Things are looking sweet, people doubt the sustainability of the market,till they keep doubting it the market will continue pushing higher. That is how markets are!

My pf was filled with quality and that is the only thing which seems to be rising right now. Time to look for Mid caps, quality ones.

The time is come to take some risk!

11. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Hello To All,

The bulls are back and now you will see selected stock hitting highs. Thats how all bull markets start. I would humbly request all people who are reading this, do not buy previous leaders of the bull market. You will not make money. Do not make a mistake of averaging previous bull market heros.

This is a mistake i have made in the past. It is not easy to understand now, but in time you will.

Markets are dynamic not static. Your mind should be like water, free flowing, so you can adapt to the market.

Do not be constant, be ever changing and have a vibrant thought process.

Focus on the companies making highs right now. They will be the one to continue making highs when the market matures.

12. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Happy Dussehra to you and your family!

Markets seem to have everyone running scared. I think this goes without saying but i have never found anyone being rich trying to predict markets. Only those who have used pessimism to their advantage have survived by investing in good companies.

When markets fall your portfolio needs to fall less and when markets rise your portfolio needs to rise more!

That being said , i have found some wonderful gem blogs which will definitely increase your knowledge curve. I hope you guys have a lovely day!

https://twitter.com/balahla/status/1178255040844165125?curator=alphaideas&utm_source=alphaideas

https://www.stallionasset.com/queries

https://alphaideas.in/2019/10/01/why-market-timing-doesnt-work/

Have a blessed day!

13. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Hello All,

Is the market boring you? I guess many people are bored because they are not in the right stocks. In this market only stock specifics are moving.

That means good companies, junk is out of the part. The problem is people are still holding junk in their portfolio and they are now selling it on every rise. The point being, there will be more supply than demand in the midcap and small cap index since the guys buying are the smart money and are in no hurry.

I would strongly suggest still allign your portfolio too good quality stocks and let it be. Do not be greedy do not make the mistake of buying junk. Good quality stocks will help you retain money.

14. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Hi All,

Now that the markets seem to be back i do believe we have two paths ahead of us.

1) All the hiccups in the banks get resolved and we get past this bullshit and move the economy forward.
    2) We get a crisis and thats done.

I do believe the probability of the first one playing out is more than the first because the price action in many stocks is saying the worst is behind us.

Midcaps and small caps looks like the rally may have started but lets see only time will tell.

The thing about markets is they work in probabilities. No one will be right always, because anything is possible.

So i know its dumb to predict markets but my main goal is to be prepared knowing what i need to do.

Good companies are doing great. Right now there is some positivity which i am a little cautious off but overall the mood is still negative which gives a chance to add some money.

Overall always bullish on equities, timing is a bitch and choosing the right stock makes you win.

Remember in markets do not focus on winners, just focus on not picking loosers. If you focus on not picking loosers, winners will take care of themselves.

Regards,
    M

15. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Happy Dhanteras people.

This is something beyond markets. I want to thank all the 7000+ people who read this feed. I would continue writing here to share my experience. I write this to be true to myself, not to deviate from what i should believe.

There are times the market will make me do stupid things, but when i read this i will know not to break my own rules.

I do hope you have a lovely day with your family and enjoy this Diwali.

Regards,
    M

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  16. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Hi all,

I hope you guys had a lovely diwali. Coming back to markets last night while reading something i always kept thinking why retail people keep loosing money.

Then it hit me and this is not easy to say but it is the harsh truth. In investing or trading, what generally makes us feel good is our enemy in markets, which makes us loose money. In short our emotions are our own enemies.

Think about it. We want to be rich quickly - Greed.

Want get scared when markets are down - Fear

We hold on too loosers too long - Attachment.

The point being that we are hardwired as human beings. These are all in built software in the head and for us to survive and make money in markets you have to modify your software.

Now this is the difficult part. It is very easy to say, very difficult to practise, What happens is at times you may question yourself if you are doing the right thing. At times people will think you are stupid. There are times when people will even question your sanity( BELIEVE ME I HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS ).

The point being, you will go through a roller coaster of emotions and very very few people on this earth have the ability to withstand it. That is why you must trust your money manager. Pick an indiviual who has this ability because believe me he will go through hell. He must have a strong pain threshold to survive this journey.

17. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Videos Tooo Watch

18. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Hello All,

I do believe now the charts are set up for us to have a new bull rally. I have always noticed the technicals move before the fudmanetals. since i always suggest the collective wisdom of the market is smarter than all of us.

The point being i do believe the train is not yet missed. Yesterday i met few of my friends. I remember in 2018 they were scared since the market is falling. Now also they are scared saying it as such a high. But if they are at a high and people are worried this means the smart money is buying, which means there is a lot more room for the market to push.

I cannot comment how long, what will be the trigger, when and why but i a pretty sure outlook looks good.

Today Moody cut India out look to negative. The rating agencies are always late,they come at the end of the cycle.

The point being, do not miss the train, i do believe if one has money he should increase his exposure to equities.

My portfolio is up around 15% right now, i do believe there is a good way to go.

19. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

20. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member