Comparison of well-known stock advisory services

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Arjun, Mar 19, 2015.

1. barnali

barnali New Member

Yes, the issue is honesty and transparency and my point was until and unless I experience someone's service, how can I get an idea on honesty.....My principle is I never ever judge any product/service with it's outer packaging or marketing...I try that first then only share view and I think that's the only logical way..

2. hirensd

hirensd New Member

I agree with Barnali at every point...**** is very honest and transperent ...I earn reasonable profit with his service.

3. abhay6605

abhay6605 Member

is some one with capital aim. they got my mobile no called me frequently 4-5 calls per day for nearly 10 DAYS.
    shalini (capital aim )offered me same discount and i got trapped. shalini was asking to make payment for there premium calls .i payed them 5000/- after that no call ......shalini is asking for remaining payment .i lost faith on them.i called shalini and said i will take legal action against them so she gave me call for 4-5 days .calls were just formality to make me loss money .i didn't trade on them.
    every tip provider will not track a customer after payment is made they will trap another pray.
    can i take any legal action against them ......?????

303 Orbit Mall,Scheme No.54,Vijaynagar,A.B. Road,Indore,Madhya Pradesh-452010,
    Landline: +91-712-6666222, e-mail:
    ORDER FORM

invoice number 14551 | //1413936000
    payment method: Offline ( You can pay us by: Check Deposit, Cash Deposit, Demand Draft (DD), Online Transfer & RTGS/NEFT.)
    Please be sure to send us the printed order form by mail / e-mail so we can complete your order.
    THANK YOU FOR ORDERING FROM CAPITALAIM.COM
    Print this page and include it with your payment. Please keep a copy for your records.
    Cart Detail
    Product Type Price
    two_months 5000
    Total: 5000

Bill To
    Name: BALASAHEB KADAM

© All rights reserved 2014 : www.capitalaim.com

4. abhay6605

abhay6605 Member

guys don't take any tip.... this is good sit .research it buy right sit tight.
    one can check a track record of this site it will be booming for sure.
    if you can't research about a company then you should follow great guru;s ....but make no mistake in time period
    usually its long term by default.
    and for god seek don't try to figure out percent gain tip adviser had gained.
    in this market it always easy to advice then to act.
    we were in bull market whole market have rallied so there recommendation.

5. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

This is so inspiring. Thank you. Unfortunately, I am not able to follow the discipline. I also bought Symphony coolers but sold it at Rs. 300 because it was not "moving". I deeply regret the sale now because I lost out on a fortune. I also recently sold Sun Pharma because I thought it will "under perform" after the Ranbaxy merger. Now, I am wondering whether that is a sensible decision.

Can you share some info. Do you have a concentrated portfolio or diversified? When you decide to buy do you buy in one lot or do SIP? Also, how much do you put (%) in each stock?

6. tapan.mukherjee

tapan.mukherjee New Member

The above comment is totally biased. I am a member of paulassets for the last Nov2014 and trading/investing (as per my ability) since last 25 years , took previously member of equitymaster and moneycontrol but truely speaking, in most of the cases, I lost huge money on a regular basis further to add that only after a member of Paulassets, my view about stock market totally changed. though I am not a huge investor but despite market fall, ( even his last 3/4 calls giving me -15%), I make huge profit, at least 8% in last 4 months (on total investment). SO, telling Mr. ****, a liar, fake, cheater is totall WRONG, I REPEAT A TOTAL WRONG AND MISLEADING. to my view He is probably the only service provider, who is giving 100% PROTECTION to his clients and unless you talk to him , visit his websites, read his articles, you will not believe how transparent he is. Yes, he never claimed that hE WILL DOUBLE your money, triple your wealth but he assures you to protect your wealth over a long time with substantial return (say 20-30%) and he is working very hard to protect the benefits of his clients. I hope this noble person will rise very soon and I assure honestly that I am a paid client of Mr. ****.
    I again request others, unless sure, it is very bad to mislead others or say bad about someone. At least try to be honest to yourself.

7. Harshit Solanki

Harshit Solanki New Member

@ponty...just to clarify I am an existing user of ********* and can access complete list of recommendations

kesar was 1st recommended at 299 for diamond package member and later after one month at 400 for normal packages

vinati was 1st recommended at 425 for diamond package member and later after one month at 509 for normal packages

similarly premier explosives 1st 240 and later 262 after one month for normall packages.

also, 3 or 4 stocks might match to prudent equity but think about it that time but than how much analyst weighs a particular stock at the present date for example

when prudent said vinati , **** said ajanta pharma at 100 which is 1226 today
    when prudent called for kesar, **** called for caplin point lab at 105 which is 1125 today
    when prudent recommended adifin in april 2014, **** recommended repeat call of can fin at 235 which was originally recommended at 142 which is 644 today

hope this clarifies !!

8. tapan.mukherjee

I think this is biased comment. at least being a member of Paulassets, I know that this comment is incorrect. Paulassets is giving true, honest and only valuable services. I appreciate their hardworking and honesty.

9. Harshit Solanki

Harshit Solanki New Member

and for all the people commenting here or looking for a good stock advisor...mark my word...********* is not only the best at what it does..but also the mosssssssst cheapest service provider...moreover they always reply to y query withing 2 days with detailed explaination and clarfication.

IF ANYONE IS STILL IN DOUBT then please log onto there website...read the articles what he has written and also read the comments below...and then you can judge for yourself.

hater gona hate!! those criticisizing *********, i believe are impatient folks who wants to double there money overnight or they are paid to speak negative.

I would say best is to try there 4 month free trial package...for just ros 500...what else can be done to prove how genuine the services are.

10. tapan.mukherjee

I think, this Ponty is either fake or perverted person. they have no idea about stock market, only they are doing the main job- defame others. I am a paid member of Paulassets since last 5 months and within this period, my view changed about stock market by reading articles written by Mr **** and I stop loosing my hard earn money (which I used to loose most of the times for the last 20 years by taking others idea) and despite market fall, my wealth shows 8%plus profit withing 5 months, and I am satisfied.
    I, therefore, request the moderator that this fake person should be deleted. thanks in advance

11. tapan.mukherjee

PANTY IS LYING

12. tapan.mukherjee

Nicely written. I totally agreed

13. srinip123

srinip123 New Member

Mr.Ponty,
    I think your comments about **** are totally baseless and false!
    I've been associated with '**** Advisory' for over a year now.
    Unlike many other providers, he does not force you to join his service.
    In fact, there's a trial service for a very nominal fee. I started with the trial and soon realized
    his research and professionalism...
    My portfolio is doing extremely well since last 12 months....most of ****'s picks are up and some of them even went up by 200 to 300%. The key is stay long and stay the course and listen to his recommendations, sell/buy calls. Some of his picks are flat for now but since he's done the research I'm confident that they'll go up sooner than later.
    Please try his service and provide your unbiased comments after some time.
    best wishes.

14. Baljeet

Baljeet New Member

Relax guys! We are here to guide each other and not to Glorify others. Respect each others opinions.

My experience will **** has been very bad. I am copy pasting from my post in another section here. This is my opinion. Please don't start rambling ' he is honest, he is honest' etc.

So here it goes :

I am in loss in Kesar bought at 425. I called him and he said it can be bought at 425 also.
    I am in loss in Premier Explosives bought at 280. When he recommended all rushed to buy and I could get in only at 280.
    I am in loss in Acrysil. When he recommended again such rush because in 500 rupees i think there must be many subscribers. I was lucky and bought at 580. Again at a loss.

There are others also but I hope the point is taken. Please don't relate your own experience with others and start judging. In bull market everyone is making money. My trust on someone who has just 3 years experience in stock market has reduced after the bitter experience.

I will prefer people with more experience than just 3 or 4 years. What happens if market crash. Will **** know how to come out of it. Please don't start judging again. 3 years experience is too short.

15. tapan.mukherjee

I am having in my portfolio as per the guidelines of Mr. ****;
    1. ACRYSIL - 355*584.64
    2. KESHAR - 250*484.42
    3. FLUIDOMAT - 900*280.10
    4. PREMEXPL - 605*296.01

And all these stocks are falling after a few day of purchase and it is normal for any share can be dip to 10-20% but I believe in the research of **** and shall question him after one year only. As I gained from other shares recommended by Mr. **** gives me more profit to cover these loss, I have no problem. But before investing, you can think and think or believe your advisory but after purchase, you have no control over it. So, I hope you will soon be rewarded , never mind. Mr. **** gives good advise with very cheap price.
    It is totally my own observation. I do not know him personally. Happy investing.

FURTHER TO ADD THAT IF STOCK MARKET CRASHES, YOUR HUGE MONEY WILL GO AND YOU WILL FACE A HEAVY LOSS, I REPEAT WHEN STOCK MARKET CRASH, YOU MAY HAVE TO BEAR A LOSS UPTO 50%. NOBODY KNOWS, TOMORROW WHAT WILL HAPPEN. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE COURAGE OR HAVE THE ABILITY TO BEAR THE LOSS, NEVER PUT YOUR MONEY IN STOCK MARKET. IT IS BETTER TO GO WITH BANK DEPOSITS, PPF ETC, WHERE YOU WILL NEVER FIND CRASHES.

16. Kumar

Kumar Member

I have been a subscriber to all stock advisory for pretty reasonable time. Here is my honest opinion with pros and cons -

Gold Standard :

Prudent Equity

Pros : (a) Has found 25-30 multibaggers before everyone else
    (b) Consistent good performance in all types of market conditions
    (c) 19 years experience in stock market with very good knowledge
    (d) SEBI registered research analyst

Cons : (a) one dud stock for every 20 good recommendations

Silver Standard :

Equity Master

Pros : (a) Focus on valuations
    (b) 20 years experience in stock market with very good knowledge

Cons : (a) Mixed performance. Most stocks do average
    (b) Too many subscribers. Unable to get stock when recommended
    (c) Recommends stocks when they are not even in the recommended range
    (d) After you subscribe, they will start another set of service to get more money

Bronze Standard :

Stock Axis

Pros : (a) Some stocks have really done well

Cons : (a) Overall performance just average
    (b) Not registered with SEBI yet
    (c) Displays on website only stocks with good performance and hides bad ones
    (d) Recently some recommendations in losses
    (e) Very expensive compared to returns
    (f) Recently started to copy from others

Katalyst Wealth

Pros : (a) Good performance in bull market

Cons : (a) Performance before bull market not at all good
    (b) Not registered with SEBI yet (application pending)
    (c) Two dud stocks for every 5 recommendations

Sandip Sabharwal

Pros : (a) Wide experience in the stock market
    (b) SEBI registered research analyst

Cons : (a) Past performance in running mutual funds just average
    (b) SEBI enquiry pending against him

Don't Touch :

HBJ Capital & **********

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
  17. tapan.mukherjee

Nicely explained

18. barnali

barnali New Member

Nice explanation..If you add their subscription fees in consideration then it comes as -

For big investors,investing 15 lacs-30 lacs or more best option - Basant, Prudent

For small investors, investing less than 15 lacs best option - ********** , equitymaster(may be)

Don't touch category - HBJ Capital, Stock Axis (Too much subscription charge to fool investors)

19. Kumar

Kumar Member

That's not true.

Except Basant and Stock Axis all others are in the same range of Rs.10,000 to Rs.20,000 and therefore affordable. When I am investing my hard earned money, I am more concerned with quality and not too much focus on subscription price unless it is very high. You can check the pros & cons of all before deciding that.

When I joined Basant, he was charging 25K but has increased to 1 Lakh. So I won't be renewing.

Prudent Equity, Equity Master, KW, Sandip Sabharwal are meant for investment portfolio of Rs.3 lacs +

Personally, I would recommend best as Prudent Equity and may be Equity Master.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  20. Raghu Ram

Raghu Ram New Member

Hi,
    I am very sad in hearing such baseless comments on ********* recommendations. I am using his recomendations. I am very much satisfied with his services. I have lost around 4 lakh in futures options and day trading in share market following other notable advisors before taking ********* membership. I discussed with **** before taking membership regrading my profile and he convinced me regarding beleiving investing principles rather than trading. Moreover his stocks mostly moves in line with nifty. Recently market corrected from 9100 to 8300 levels. So 10 % correction in some of the stocks happened even 20 % in some cases. But when nifty increases by 2% canfin homes zoom. Caplin point zoomed around 40% suddenly after recommending 5 months. In his articles he tells clearly wait one year for results else don't take his membership.
    Honestly I don't know what research he do but I am sure you will be in profits at end of ur subscription. In less than 10 years I am sure I will open PMS account with him because I am sure of atleast 30% appreciation of my portfolio each year whereas till now he achieved 100% In investing not in trading.