FUTURE MULTI BAGGER COMPANY ANALYSIS

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA, Sep 28, 2015.

1. MoneyWorks4ME

MoneyWorks4ME Active Member

Can give good returns. Multi bagger doubtful

2. Kris

Kris New Member

Murthy Sir,
    Recently in last two months, some of the Midcap pharma stocks like Lincoln Pharma, Granules, Jubilant Life are in FAST Track Bull run - Could you please share your opinion on these - fundamentally whether we could invest on them (like NATCO Pharma which was a Gem as a multibagger) or not?

3. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

Dear adijsg ,
    If all High ROE , ROCE , advantages also there you will not find that type of stock at that Rs. 23 Cr. and Rs. 66 Cr. Market cap ....and at these price levels also .... so please add your watch list .... add observe quarterly results .... our efforts are to find future multibagger with collective progress ji .... and nice participation ji ....
    thank you very much ji

If any body find better than this please post in this thread .... all will be benefited
    ALL THE BEST

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
    hariohm151, suchi and Biju like this.
  4. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

Dear Kris ,

I want to tell one important signal to you ....
    If you buy a stock , please do home work that is future growth calculation on EPS and arrive those numbers
    for next 3 or 4 years and estimate PE levels you will get one assumed price number ....
    If it is a multibagger stock PE levels move further high ....

at that time stock is growing please observe whether it is growing with out results improvement you should
    be careful and over valuations you should try to sell stocks slowly step by step .....

Who knows it is like a " staym computers "
    all are depend upon Annual Report Numbers finally ..... If numbers are ficticias reserves ....
    so profit booking is very important to a common investor ....that is my final suggestion
    ALL THE BEST

Kris, suchi and Fun_Da_Mentalist like this.
  5. adijsg

adijsg Member

Godavari Drugs

Market Cap.: ₹ 56.55 Cr.
    Current Price: ₹ 75.10
    Book Value: ₹ 18.11
    Stock P/E: 14.88

Changed its busniess model and now into direct production and selling Sales rose from1.46 cores in sep 12 quarter to 17.08 in jun

6. adijsg

adijsg Member

Innovative tech pack

Market Cap.: ₹ 66.36 Cr.
    Current Price: ₹ 30.30
    Book Value: ₹ 12.75
    Stock P/E: 10.45
    Dividend Yield: 0.00%
    Face Value: ₹ 1.00

A Turnaround Story
    1. For the quarter ended ended March 31, 2015, the company's net sales/income from operations was INR 239.87 million compared to INR 184.7 million a year ago. 2. Profit from operations before other income, interest and exceptional items was INR 44.86 million compared to INR 20.18 million a year ago.
    3. Profit from ordinary activities before tax was INR 18.504 million compared to INR 11.713 million a year ago.
    4. Net profit was INR 18.504 million compared to INR 11.713 million a year ago.
    5. Profit from operations before other income, interest and exceptional items was INR 82.31 million compared to INR 65.37 million a year ago.

Innovative Tech Pack Ltd., incorporated in the year 1989. its key Products/Revenue Segments include Bottles which contributed Rs 36.35 Cr to Sales Value (47.24% of Total Sales), Jars which contributed Rs 33.01 Cr to Sales Value (42.90% of Total Sales), Caps which contributed Rs 6.05 Cr to Sales Value (7.86% of Total Sales), Sale of services which contributed Rs 1.26 Cr to Sales Value (1.63% of Total Sales). For the quarter ended 31-Mar-2015, the company has reported a Standalone sales of Rs. 23.99 Cr., up 29.73% from last quarter Sales of Rs. 18.49 Cr. and up 8.96% from last year same quarter Sales of Rs. 22.01 Cr. Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs. 1.85 Cr. in latest quarter.

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  7. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

Dear adijsg ,
    Brother , Godavari Drugs ....Good Stock selection !!!! thanks.....

[​IMG]

stockjeet18, suchi, Biju and 2 others like this.
  8. adijsg

adijsg Member

9. adijsg

adijsg Member

@RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA
    Sir what is your view on MCX in my view Stock would perform sideways for some time but the future prospects are very good and it is in the hands of very good promoters the kotaks

10. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

Dear adijsg ,
    you are correct " MCX " is monopoly in commodity exchange and good business model ....
    But MCX price is at high level ..... PE Ratio is very high
    In correction slowly accumulate this stock ...very good management

suchi likes this.
  11. mannu63

mannu63 New Member

I'm happy that I have been in the forum ...really I have learned a lot in a very short span of time...I am thankful to all who give valuable information on the stocks

12. Anshul9412

Anshul9412 New Member

sir I have bought 100 shares of jb chemicals at 275-285 levels.company is in pharma sector.and stock has been in a consolidation phase.I believe the company is fundamentally good .What is the target one can expect.Further is it right time to invest in granules and waterbase?

13. adijsg

adijsg Member

Jb chemical is a very good stock now it is in the upper range of the consolidation, if it breaks 297 then 320-350 is on the cards. add on decline the managment of JB chemicals is very supportive to minority share holders and pay good dividends. The only problem with JB chemicals was most of its export was to russia so depriciation in ruble was a issue but with strengthening of ruble jb is showing strength

14. adijsg

adijsg Member

No idea about waterbase but granules is a very good stock but the price is not right buy it in the range of 120-125 and add on declines

15. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

28-09-2015 price Rs. 16.90 Closing
    today Price Rs. 24.50 high
    it is nearly 45 % profit from 28-09-2015 price

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
    Kris, Biju, Raaz and 3 others like this.
  16. kiran

kiran New Member

upload_2015-10-29_9-52-16.png

Attached Files:

17. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

Kris and kiran like this.
  18. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

check up on JBChem - i m sure they have sold Russian & CIC OTC business and paid a special dividend, so do not consider that as a part of your decision making process
    with the run in pharma - almost all and sundry has run up, Granules is being sold as an investment idea by almost all the brokerage houses
    Waterbase - don't know about this company

you can consider Indoco Remedies (disclosure - i own this) & Ajanata Pharma, Bliss GVS (makes contraceptives & anti-malaria drugs) if you are going to be in for the long haul

19. Ajmal

Ajmal New Member

Rama murthy shasthri ji.
    good day to you and all part ici pants in the forum.
    Recently I started my investing.
    How about NCL industries and vidhi dye stuff, they are having fair share in my portfolio.
    Also what is Ur opinion about Waterbase. For the past one year it has run up a lot, whether it is advisable to enter at the current market price.

20. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

waterbase is a thaper group company old company main business located in our state Andhra Pradesh business is related to " prawns and fish products " company is strong fundamentals no doubt
    but prawns business is high risk and high return business , if virus enters all crop will destroy , but if crop sucess high returns will get

NCL is in heavy competition business , promoter stake increased 2 % in last year , some of the promoter stake is in pledge

vidhi also good company but some of promoter stake in pledge

suchi likes this.