What will be next 10x. or 100 x multibaggers stocks

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by kharb, Sep 14, 2015.

1. shakti khanduri

shakti khanduri Active Member

But let us wait and watch-how much money it makes-I mean ;profit ,as it somewhat a new buisness model.

2. Fun_Da_Mentalist

Fun_Da_Mentalist Active Member

what is the central growth thesis around DCB? Why is it special? Can someone say that in two or three lines? What sets it apart? Forget the mayhem. That is a classical mismatch of short and long term. But why is it unique?

3. shakti khanduri

Two books ,available in the market, which could be useful.in present context 1-MULTIBAGGERS by TEJASWY NANDURY 2-FINDING THE STARBUCKS BY MICHAEL MOE.

4. Sachin pathak

Sachin pathak Active Member

Increasing timelines is a cutback nonetheless and please recollect my earlier thread wherein i had said "150 branches in 15 months means one branch every 3 days which doesnt seem realistic"

5. Bitterrr

Bitterrr New Member

Sir jee,
    Things can go in parallel, they wont setup up one by one.

6. abhay6605

abhay6605 Member

but ....keep in mind coming QonQ result will not be good for DCB bank .......there will be huge expenses for each branch .rent ,staff and new costumers .when roe will come dawn stock will not be attractive .
    big banks can expand easily without getting much impacted by cost due to large size .

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  7. shakti khanduri

8. shakti khanduri

@S. Mukherjee.I had overlooked this thread of mukherjee maushay. My mistake. In my view this business is like a FMCG busines dependent on regular domestic demand,subect to some variations. Report provided is a great help.Fundamentals are quite good,as I see it & it is a prospective multibagger candidate,for sure.It is better if is baught at lower price around Rs. 240 at present value as per my calculation.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
    w4wealth and Srouta Mukherjee like this.
  9. Sachin pathak

Sachin pathak Active Member

Not possible for a DCB even if things go on in parallel...i know this first hand

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  10. abhay6605

abhay6605 Member

DCB IS OVERSOLD can be a good short term bet .
    i am invested

11. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

I think of NIIT which has education business and corporate training . both are good.

Fun_Da_Mentalist likes this.
  12. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

I shall stay invested in IDFC bank to see what lies ahead.Although after DCB episode, banking as a sector is going no where and even best of lots except HDFC bank have been beaten down and my bullishness also toned down.No doubt banking results shows emense competion and slugish economy.. But I think population of 1.3 billion will take care of demand of all sectors including banking.Best will not only survive but also thrive. So remain invested as humble invester in wait and watch mode.Good luck to management ,who in first year will concentrate in 50 top cities,which. Control major financial activities in India.Also good luck to investers and advising patience for 5 years,patience is name of the game in stock market.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  13. YOGESH SHAH

YOGESH SHAH New Member

I think that JINDAL POLY INVESTMENT@ Rs.88/- is likely to be between 50 to 100 bagger in next 10 years as it has 49% holding of jindal powertech whose operating power generating capacity is 1200 MW and may hike capacity to more than 4000 MW during ensuing 10 years.The capital of JINDAL POLYINV is only Rs.10 crore and market capitalization is Rs. 90/- crore. To list equity shares of JINDAL POWERTECH, JINDAL POLYINVEST may issue 15 shares of JINDAL POWERTECH against its 1 share. The effective price of JINDAL POWERTECH MAY BE RS.6/- which may go up to minimum Rs.300/- in next 10 years as capital of JINDAL POWERTECH is only Rs.330/-crore for possible 4000 mw capacity and likely market capitalization of Rs.8000. JINDAL POLY FILMS is the flagship co. of the group.

14. karthik

karthik New Member

On the citi bank one small thing to note. The stock traded at around $3 for a long time. Then there was consolidation of stock 10:1 that is if you had 10 stocks it was treated as 1 stock so the stock price jumped from $3 to $30 around. This happened in 2010 I believe. My point here is that the single stock did not move from $.97 to $40

Diva k likes this.
  15. Sonia

Sonia Member

@kharb Starting this thread is an excellent initiative, cheers!!!

I would like to share my view on a stock that has future to be a large cap and a multibagger, underlined shall NOT be treated as my recommendations.

Indag Rubber (BSE:509162) is an India-based company. The company manufactures pre-cured tread rubber, unvulcanized rubber strip gum, universal spray cement, tire envelopes, repair gum, and other accessories and equipment for the tyre retreading industry. Indag Rubber distributes its range of products under the company’s three major brands, which include Indag, Zoma and Maxmile. The company also has an exports business which contributes 2-3% to the total revenue. (High level details attached)

In reference to your thread on "Non performing stocks " i learn that there are Bears & Bull years in which sectors outperform. Currently metal, infrastructure, textiles, power may not outperform in coming years,
    well said by Meenakshi R, we need to change our investment philosophy.

Feel free to share your view on Rubber sector as well as sectors which you think shall outperform in future.

Disclaimer: I am holding 2.5% of my portfolio in INDAG, since aug 24, 2015; will increase % on corrections in coming years 8%-10%, subject to sales, performance etc.

INDAG.JPG

Last edited: Nov 7, 2015
  16. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Excellent report on INDAG :)

w4wealth likes this.
  17. dineshkapoor27

dineshkapoor27 Active Member

@Sonia do you hold 2.5% of Indag rubber or 2.5% of your portfolio is in Indag!? :eek:

Sonia likes this.
  18. New_Investor

New_Investor Active Member

What about PSU like BHEL ? What about Crompton Greaves, Larsen and Tuobro ? Do you think any of these have a good future in the changing scenario? Smart Cities will also need paints. Will Asian, Berger, kansa nerolac run ?

19. New_Investor

New_Investor Active Member

Gruh Finance, HDFC ?

w4wealth likes this.
  20. dineshkapoor27

dineshkapoor27 Active Member

@New_Investor I would suggest DHFL, Repco as they are big in affordable housing space and at lower valuations.