Prudentequity.com stock advisory services review

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Shrikant Rane, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Why not go for Model Portfolio?? You can save heavy fees.

2. bhaskarbora67

bhaskarbora67 Member

Prudent Equity is a beauty, Siddharth Oberoi get into stocks before other starts recommending them, one can speak to him directly regarding any confusion.

3. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

Wat d hale going on in prudent now?..only big big talking..no actions...no reco in last almost 3 months...not a single stock out of 6000 stock r in value!!!!...even after last horrible carnage ..LOL..non prudent stocks will not b discussed...for cash stock , u hav to again subscribe by 20k even if your current validity still exist for another 11 months!!...n some people are just oiling him there n here too...seems his agents r active there n here ....ask those who joined in last 4 months, how much income they earned from his reco?

4. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

How is it possible?

Pl explain. How is this? You have paid for what? Futures?

5. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

No reco given almost in last 3 months as he yhinks all 6000 stocks r overvalued...LOL....rather ,now going to introduce one new vertical..'cash stock'...for which those who hv joined within last 12 months need to pay again 20k if they want 2 avail it...

6. Subba

Subba Member

I can see one recommendation in August displayed in performance on their website. 3 months from when?

Have you asked for refund? I was with one subscription service last year. When they gave no recommendation i asked for refund. I got it.

7. ValueInvestor

ValueInvestor New Member

I am a PE subscriber from May 2015 and I am making a decent 20% plus after following most of PE advise. I think there was a new recommendation given on Aug 19th which has been floating around buy zone for quite some time and there was enough time to buy it in safe zone all the while.

So please stop spreading false rumours about PE here . I really wonder if you are a paid member there else you would have deployed your cash in existing stock recommendations during last two months when a lot of them came into safe buy zone after 24 Aug crash.

I have no vested interested towards PE but let me tell you during my last ten years of investing experience I have never found anyone as genuine and honest as Siddharth . I have been a paid member of most of the over hyped advisory services and nothing comes close to PE as far as investing discipline is concerned . He has been very vocal on PE saying that he will not recommend a stock just because people want him to. He wants to ensure safety of capital first and then deploy capital for returns.

If you don't gel with his investing principle please call him up and raise your concern directly than saying irrelevant things here .

8. Ravi M

Ravi M Member

I fully agree with you @ValueInvestor . If this guy @Rahul Arora thinks he can analyse stocks better than Prudent and know what is overvalued and undervalued, why has he joined? He can do better on his own.Right way is to tell them instead of maligning genuine people in public messageboards.

9. Shrikant Rane

Shrikant Rane Member

There are rotten apples in every group. This rahul arora is part of that rottenness. I was with Basant corner also. New subscribers did not know his style. When Hawkins came down they barged on him. Basant closed down. It is better to ignore this people. Look at the way this rahul writes his hate messages.

10. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

19th aug reco was last reco...none can buy even within 15% of d reco price...none earn a single paisa from dat reco..plz tell me how many stocks came within current buy list n how much money earned from that?...current buy list is there but almos not ny gd stock came within his specified price range...n y for dis 'cash stock' , even new members have to subscribe again?...after last carnage, how even one stock is not gd but undervalued?....is is justified? ...finally, this blog not only for praising or oiling or advertising prudent but about discussing all abt PE...like as well as dislikes too...

11. Shrikant Rane

Shrikant Rane Member

Rahul if you are so unsatisfied what is making you stay back. Ask for refund and get the hell out.

12. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

Discussing ny probs abt any service does nt necessarily mean Refunding n getting out is always d solutions....but these points need to b raised...for d betterment of d service.....in family too, we often disagree but dont leave always. .raise d concerns to gey a solution. .one request to other members of dis blog--plz try to tolerate bit 'disagreement' too...it is healthy. ..ha ha ha

13. Subba

Subba Member

ha ha ha :D Rahul with due respects you are washing family laundry in public. You really thing writing in a public forum will better or worse a service and get a solution here. This is a public forum. Hilarious ha ha ha ha ha.

14. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

That is ur prob man...if u discuss their good points here in punlic forum...y not their valid bad points too? ?..is there ny prob or restriction to discuss valid week points of PE here??...afterall, m not here to promote PE...paid them to get a required standard service...

15. Shrikant Rane

Shrikant Rane Member

Ask for refund and leave. My honest suggestion.

16. Sachin pathak

Sachin pathak Active Member

@rahul : keep voicing your grouses...you hve that right!!!! Anyways all these advisory firms are a much of morons. I challenge anyone of them to call me up. They wont dare call me back after their first call to me

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  17. Shrikant Rane

Shrikant Rane Member

Why, are you that bad?

18. Subba

Subba Member

Ha ha ha ha ha. Keep fighting guys. I am enjoying.

19. Sachin pathak

Sachin pathak Active Member

Advising is good only when sought

20. Subba

Subba Member

Prudent Equity is the most discussed topic in this site. 157 messages from 60 different users and more than 12500 views. Arputamana!!!! In Tamil it means Amazing!!!

esh and Biju like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.