Prudentequity.com stock advisory services review

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Shrikant Rane, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subba

Subba Member

Thank you. Will take a decision either way.

2. Chinmaya

Chinmaya New Member

bro you nailed it. Good work and I second your thought. Since a long time, these marketing guys of Prudent were spamming the forum like Siddharth is another Warren Buffett. I wonder from where so many members of PE come everyday here to counter the questions. They have made this an advertising platform. Whenever anyone tries to criticize PE, their marketing guys come up in numbers and start barking. If one negative review is posted, they post 5 reviews to prove that man as a fool. Now I guess it is my turn. So please proceed.

3. Chinmaya

Chinmaya New Member

Don't join. Better do your own research or if you can't then go for MF.

4. Chinmaya

Chinmaya New Member

But this beauty does not reply many times, what about this. Even no callback received. What is your take Siddharth?

5. Chinmaya

Chinmaya New Member

Right Rahul, means during crash PE could not find a single stock which could have given good return. I am afraid what will be the result during market uptick.

6. Chinmaya

Chinmaya New Member

Who are you to decide this whether Rahul should take back his money and get the hell out? Why are you worried? You are just a member of Prudent Equity, right ?

7. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

Bro....so much fighting n accusing going here against my concerns raised abt Prudent...those supporting prudent, atleast plz come with proper answer of my questions then...dont attack nyone who is just raised any question on PE...
    ...if nyone cant find a single stock after 1500 point nifty fall from top, wen to enter den??...nifty recovered by a gd amount ...so, every stock is rather now higher leven than that time...tell me how he will get undervalued stk now which was not on dat time?...IPO after then is d only option den...LOL..
    ...non pe stocks will nt b discussed...only can b tolarated wen u r on wid lots of PE stock..have u look dat d queries section has now turned too boring...
    ...to access 'cash stk', u hv t pay again 20k even if ur subscription still valid for another 11 months...strange!!!....even wen stk reco is nt coming, atleast allow all to access all sections. ...
    'Current buy' list is nt so fruitfu at all...any member- plz send me mail which gd stocks came to his specified range to buy?..O*k*r, m***d*, p*t*l* etc never came within his specified range...
    ...as many PE member are active here, wanted to discuss these points wid dem n if they agree, raise these there too loudly....
    ...hv d right to discuss strong points as well as week points too..

8. ValueInvestor

ValueInvestor New Member

I think if you are so smart as you proclaim to be then don't you understand the difference between annual returns and 5 months period I spoke about.

It's good that you are able to generate 40 percent CAGR but the point is how many years have you done that consistently. Remember one or two bad years can spoil the whole party . 4 years of 40 percent and then one year of -50 will fetch you nothing great. A majority of investors including myself have generated even 60 percent CAGR but then that's not sustainable and we suffer the most as we stay put assuming things will play the same way forever.

9. Sachin pathak

Sachin pathak Active Member

Spend some time going through my posts.....and you will get the answers to questions you raise

And read carefully i did not say 20%pa. So dont worry about whether i know the difference between annualised or CAGR or period returns. Fact is 20% in 2015 should be common occurance and importantly without any sort of help from prudential or alike.

BTW no 60% CAGR gets wiped off in a jiffy or the worst of crashes/corrections. Looks like prudential or alike do not advice exits

10. Subba

Subba Member

To put all matters to rest. Let me join this prudent and get the truth out. I will join today only.

11. Long Term

Long Term New Member

I am reading this thread and trust me it looks like a B-Grade Bollywood movie to me with tons of holes, because no recommendation for period of 3 months is a joke. August saw such carnage at least one would have come in Radar.

Means not even, one !!

Even animals knew Tata Motors will recover at least 10% within a week. Even Aban off-shore, a dead beaten, today sick once glorious business gave 15% returns in 20 days.

Don't hate me for this, but the holes are:

1. As these advisories suggest, to allocate 8% per stock then if you do not receive anything for 3 months you sit on cash and loose even the meager interest you could have made from FD. And to avoid such loss if you invest in one month FD only and next day you realize that 3 stocks have been recommended. You are out of cash to deploy.

2. Assume they have 500+ members then any advise from them will immediately jump to certain 5-10 % that day itself because it will have crowd to buy it and such jump for health dividend paying companies stay for a month at least. So monthly gains to not matter at all. Also if I join on 19th and one stock has been recommended to buy on certain levels, I will not get it.

3. I know someone who was part of it, and he told me they have introduced a new section called Value picks where it is clearly mentioned that they are not as solid recommendation as stock recommendation. Ah ! that means you ask me to invest in something in which you are not sure of !

4. What are cash stocks ? Cash stocks as I understand something bought today and should be taken out within 2 weeks. I had heard of diversification of portfolio and investment or trading but for first time heard diversification in advice as well.

5. Why pay again if you are already subscribed means if I join tomorrow and I realize there is one more section which I should be paying for. Come on, pls justify how on earth it is fair for a new joiner. You advise on business and do not know basic CRM !!

All in all there are so many holes in the story that it doesn't hold any value.

I know one more gentleman who opted for such services from a company name Alpha Invesco, they have a funny recommendation going on where initial recommendation price in Feb was @135 but they have buying range of same stock on their website for members 100-120, when my friend did show me that I was laughing out loud.

This means after 8 months the buying range of your own recommendation is almost 10% down. Their holding period is generally 2-3 years and they too have no suggested any new entry since Feb. So point # 1 stands true for all these.

I do not mean to point that people praising them might be their agents.

If someone ask me even whom to take service from, for investment, I can't imagine their level of confidence on market and their understanding of business.

If you seriously want to make quick money and have risk taking ability follow Porinju on twitter anytime he tweets any share it jumps to 10-20% in a week, invest and take the leap and get out, not safe at all but quick and free ha ha ha ha ha. His recent tweet was orient bell @130, around 3:00 in afternoon a week ago it went to 152 by closing time and next day 156, feel free to check the prices today. He tweeted FCEL at 18.25 it went to 21.5 in two days feel free again. Do not bring NIIT his recommendation in past, I invested in NIIT at 34 , 13 before he tweeted.

Listen to his CNBC investor camp Multi-bagger investment ideas

Note: when he says Tata Global beverage, he says it could be multi-bagger if Tata does something for shareholders ..... . Seriously !! They are TATAs they pay dividend even on Tata tele-services the sickest company of theirs. Then he mentions HSIL, he also mentions that company is not dynamically managed but can be a multi-bagger.

So many ifs, let I use one of my own:

If you want a multi-bagger here's one, buy Nifty BeES every month with all savings, let us come on this forum again after 8 years (time for Page to move from 274 to 14,000) , lets see who gets the better CAGR returns, with 100% safety. Reason any company which lists in Nifty has to grow bare minimum (dead pessimistic) 10% on CAGR rate, even if you see crash like 2008. That crash was just panic no company lost their customers significantly but just the market cap because of the then CMPs. Businesses had slowdown not closure. Also, let companies in Index change every year even then it will. Companies have to grow they have no other option !! Let any government come and go !! Even if index is not 9500 next year still it will reach that amount and that if how it works, we are not Japan, where index by history is weird, inflation is rocket high but still we will stay 2nd largest economy. No we won't.

Here's the beauty it gives dividends too !!

Calculate and you can thank me later ! I don't have any paid services.

All such services are just fleecing people by selling them dreams, use your own hard work to realize gains. We have heard this 100 times that conviction cannot be borrowed and certainly not at a price.

peekaye07, Avinash24, Sonia and 3 others like this.
  12. Subba

Subba Member

Just joined prudent. will keep you all in loop. Truth shall soon come out.

13. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

14. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

That's the spirit. Go to lions den and explore bravely and give full report. I am confused about "cash stocks" and need to pay 20k for that. What is the logic of second time payment and what is cash stocks??

Sonia likes this.
  15. Rahul C

Rahul C New Member

I was interested in joining prudent but stayed back. You are one of us give the correct picture. waiting for your feedback.

16. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

@longterm...really siperb post...thx

17. Subba

Subba Member

Just joined. Going through prudent site. too much information here. need to digest. will keep you in the loop. wait for my feedback. i will give both negative and positive.

18. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

Subba....surprised to c dat u have told so many thingd to me from yesterday even not being their subscriber!!!....how can u take Prudent's side even without knowing anything abt them from d close????.....hilarious ...

19. Rahul C

Rahul C New Member

Rahul its the noise that you all are generating that is pulling people. Before comments here i had not even heard of prudent. Now even i am curious.

20. Subba

Subba Member

I want to get out all negatives of prudent so people know the truth. and the positives also if there is any ha ha ha ha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.