Prudentequity.com stock advisory services review

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Shrikant Rane, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

First time in life, m hearing dat people subscribing to know the 'negatives' n 'positives, if any'....again hilarious. ....best of luck bro....but take at least a minimum time to learn abt them n then only give ur 'expert's comment'....ha ha ha...

2. Chinmaya

Chinmaya New Member

Rahul, you still haven't understood.This is well managed web created by PE. Let me tell you how.

Thread created by Prudent then they beautifully planted 4-5 id's f which few were posing as their members and few as outsiders. Then began the mega-advertisement plan. With passing time, they started giving rest to their old id's and launched new id's to ensure that everything looks genuine.

Just tell me one, last day Subba was describing too much, how? Secondly, after listening so much negatives, no one would join any service for just the sake of finding truth and he joined after paying 20k. Now just wait and watch.You will find his experience very satisfying.

These agents of Prudent keep telling that because of our nonsense (as per them), we are pulling clients. You know why? because they are scared of being exposed. Well, let me do my thing, if new people come then good for you.

3. Chinmaya

Chinmaya New Member

4. Sachin pathak

Sachin pathak Active Member

Beat the advisory firms at their game.....( not sure if its possible and ignore if not possible or already in an opertional mode)

Form groups instead of becoming members individually. Hopefully those inclined can find one another to collectively subscribe - thus reducing their respective cost.

Karthikeyan likes this.
  5. Long Term

Long Term New Member

However much I might not like them, bottom line is, this approach is, and will, not be fair.

6. Sachin pathak

Its best left to their supporters

7. Sachin pathak

"Invest in as much of yourself as you can, you are your own biggest asset by far,
    A cruel twist of fate can strip you of your money or your job. But no-one can take away the talent and skills you acquire.

Karthikeyan likes this.
  8. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

@Chinmaya.....yes...subba is too much suspicious. ...when some negative points r being raised, everyone rather wait n gather more info b4 joining by paying dis huge amount...on d contrary, he just jumped to join instantly.
    .....surely

9. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

Sachin....yed..it is best to fotm grouo n collectively join in these service..den cost will also b low..anger too in case of disappointment. ..m sure already there are so many groups like dis

10. Subba

Subba Member

[QUOTEGarg"Rahul Arora, post: 6074, member: 1673"]First time in life, m hearing dat people subscribing to know the 'negatives' n 'positives, if any'....again hilarious. ....best of luck bro....but take at least a minimum time to learn abt them n then only give ur 'expert's comment'....ha ha ha...[/QUOTE]
    Rahul i joined after you told me you were prudent member and you don't want to leave. That was a big thing for me. Anyone can have a grouse but still not wanting to leave means something.

11. VimalChand Jain

VimalChand Jain New Member

Whether it is advisable to join Prudent Equity? Please Answer in simple Y/N.

12. Rahul C

Rahul C New Member

Subba we are waiting......

13. Raaz

Raaz Active Member

Yes

14. Subba

Subba Member

My first review on joining prudent ----

Posititives ----

1. Past returns are genuine. I have gone through reports and updates. Their subscribers have asked queries on those companies also.

2. Returns from Jan to Oct are coming to more than 50-55% from 16 stocks combined. some stocks are giving returns of 280% also. most are in range of 20-100%.

3. Query department is a value investor delight. Too good.

Negatives ----

1. Navigating the site is a nightmare. value section is neat. stock reco is all over the place. if you want to see some report you will have to go to that month. cumbersome tracking. why cant they put all reports in one place?

@Rahul C wait till i get returns. I will keep you in loop.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  15. Rahul C

Rahul C New Member

till you get returns? what it means.

16. Subba

Subba Member

the hold period of their stocks is 1 year to 2 years. until i get return how can i ask you to join. wait for my reply. in 6 months i can give you a better picture. so far the past is fabulous.

17. Rahul C

Rahul C New Member

6 months is too much. what about recommendation that come in 6 months. I want to simply ask is the return as good as publicized or not????

18. Subba

Subba Member

Returns are genuine. No denying that. i am saying until i get those returns how can i ask you to join.

Some stocks are not very famous but they are giving mind boggling returns. this is like a value investor den. i need a week more to figure things around. will keep you informed.

@Rahul Arora - could not spot cash stock anywhere.

19. Rahul C

Rahul C New Member

That's what i was concerned with if the returns are genuine or not. Thanks for the information. Frankly it seems to me that there are more competitors of prudent here than their own subscribers. 50% returns in a flat market and @Rahul Arora you criticise it? Buddy i don't know what your agenda is but next time please dont misguide us. till now you have come up no genuine reason not to subscribe to prudent expect that you dont like them but still dont want to leave them. This is no reasons for others not to subscribe.

Thanks subba for taking the pain. Is there a forum in prudent where we can chat up? would like to be in touch. if not will send you my email privately through this site.

20. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

Rahul C...atleast read my queries against PE point by point given yesterday here..(nt repeating those points again...)...then jump to give 'expert's comment'..none of these guys directly answer my points raised...n finally u r promoting PE here on advice of a member who just joined few hour ago against someone who had spent wid PE much more time!!....hilarious!!...looks lots of PE agents r active here...
    ...I have made clear dat m a PE meber, PE has definitely some good points....but right at now facing some week points....so not leaving, but raising those points to get my 'paid service' in better form...
    ...m not PE agent...so no compulsion to only praise n promte PE....learn to say black to black n white to white.....simple..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.