Arun the stock guru

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by barnali, Jul 18, 2015.

1. barnali

barnali New Member

Anyone have any idea for arun the stock guru..I stumbled upon their website and they have mobile app also..

Share your experience..

2. barnali

barnali New Member

Nobody with Arun??? Their mobile app seems informative.

3. sandeep jawalkar

sandeep jawalkar New Member

sharebazaar app. arun

4. Ghanshyam

Ghanshyam New Member

Are they SEBI registered Research Analyst. I dont think so because they havent mentioned their registration number on their website. If they are doing this business without registration then there is a high risk that they will be banned someday by SEBI and they will stop the service without refunding your money. So its better to ask them about their registration status before paying them any money.

5. Neeraj

Neeraj New Member

I had experience with this self styled Guru. Bought Concurrent Infra on his rec from 8 to 25+ and later the stock was dumped by everyone including Arun the stock guru later to be taken over and renamed as Shriniwas Power. Presently the stock is suspended from trading. God knows what will happen with the stocks that are held

Sunil Rathore likes this.
  6. dinakr

dinakr New Member

I too burned my finger by buying Concurrent infra and Jai balaji on Arun's advice.

7. sachuji

sachuji New Member

Arun is a sebi registered research analyst.they have just got the registration.their recommendations are good.can subscribe

8. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

In my view based on own study and conviction only we should Invest or trade ...because Analysts or Tip providers are not knowing our risk apatite ...

Ex : If you want to become a Doctor or Engineer or any profession , we join in a college spent huge money in lakhs and 4 years study after that start our profession , but in stock market we want short cuts ....

take it as a business model and this course also taking more than 4 or 5 years no doubt

Ex: If we start a business like photo studio or Xerox photo coping business
    first we take a shop for rent and start that business
    expenses :
    Rent
    one employee salary
    interior decoration
    equipment
    furniture
    daily working timings : morning 9 to night 9
    12 hours per day
    total investment at least 2lakhs above

after one month beside his shop 3 or 4 shops starting same business , their is no guarantee to run in a profit
    and they want customer support also

if we start a company like soaps manufacturing ...
    we should start with a huge capital and technology
    and take and construct factory
    and after production , we made one add and in that smell , color , and etc...qualities are in our product
    we should look for buyers.....
    same product another company starts besides our factory ..like reliance industries for more quality cheap rate ...defiantly our company will shrink , after lose making selling that factory is more difficult

any company is search for buyers ......

but only in stock market we are not facing that problem

click market picture ...so many buyer and sellers are there .... 1 or 2 rupees less we will make a deal
    but any business we will not find that type of advantage
    in stock market , closing business is very easy sell some discount and take pay out, with in next 3 days cash is in your pocket ....
    but any other business there is no such facility is there .....

in general market crash time we saw in news papers " Bear attack , 1 lakh crores loss to investor "
    Blood bath " like that main sheet news .....
    and remaining all people panic further and create a negative opinion on stock market "
    but my question is if one person loss 1000 rupees definitely it is distributed as a profit to others ,
    if 1 lakh crores market cap loss in market , it is profit to some traders or investors who sell their stocks in top of the market ...News papers are not writing in this aspect that is the problem

ex : one of my friend who is a crore pati asked me to trade some shares in stock market

i asked him what is your initial capital , he said just 5000 rupees ,
    i just if you take street pan shop also not sufficient to start with this amount , you are talking about multi baggers , he said after profit i will infuse , i said start study through books , but he said i am not having time, i understand how he is having poor opinion on stock market ...
    in my early stage i started just Rs. 1000 at the age of 13 years and now i am a full time trader and investor in stock market with that amount only , god knows my struggle , in that time i have know books , no internet , no training centers , brokarege is also very high , no trading terminals , T + 15 settlements , and so many problems
    so i want to tell people take it as a business model and give full effort in it after that you will enjoy fruits ....

Study well know your risk apatite and make your own decisions in market investment or trading is always best
    My English is very poor but try to understand my feeling ....

ALL THE BEST BROTHERS .....

Avishek and San8422 like this.
  9. Dreamer1214

Dreamer1214 Member

@RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Sir your story is very much inspirational and very motivating, people should understand, before we invest our money, we need to research how and where we need to invest

10. mannu63

mannu63 New Member

11. mannu63

mannu63 New Member

Really great idea...We become greedy as the stocks are like magic of making money immediately. ..but patience is the biggest reward in this market. ...If we hold a good fundamental stock...We earn more than fd of bank

12. Satishkumar DK

Satishkumar DK New Member

@RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Sir, i saw many of your opinions on many stocks and those were really informatic.
    Could you please tell some book names to find out fundamentally strong stocks.

13. Meenakshi Razdan

Meenakshi Razdan Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Please provide proof of this by way of a link to the SEBI site or other official material. Otherwise, your post is liable for deletion in 48 hours.

Raaz, Sonia and Rahul Arora like this.
  14. Sunil Rathore

Sunil Rathore New Member

I know my post earlier was not liked by few people. But I can tell you, we ran a campaign to catch this dubious guru. His modus operandi is create millions of ids and dupe public.

15. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

Has anyone attended Arun's workshops? What are the fees and what has been the experience? Is it worthwhile to attend?

16. Atul Bhora

Atul Bhora Member

i have been to it, very good guy, very blunt person, not many people will gel with him but great guy

17. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

Atul.. thanks for reply.. can you tell what were the fees approx. Lot of people on forum have said lot of negative things about him...I hope it's not do bad as being made out here....

18. Atul Bhora

Atul Bhora Member

Hi, he is not negative, he is just plain blunt. People get offended easily. So if you are not an uptight and do not judge , you will have a wonderful time. Just go on linkdin and go on Aruns page, there will be a whatsaap number, you will get all details there.

19. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

What were fees for the workshop? When n where was it?

20. Atul Bhora

Atul Bhora Member

On linkdin he usually says, we are keeping a workshop, just send a whatsaap for this number on details, it happens in different cities, usually at a hotel.

Follow arun on linkden, you will get the number there.