Pincon Spirit Ltd (hidden gem pick by The Ace Investor)

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by bazaariyan, May 16, 2015.

1. Stock-artist

Stock-artist Member

So does itc... even itc has no official promoters.. my only concern is cash from operations are negative for 2014.. so hopefully those accounts receivable will get converted to cash this year

2. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

But there b some grey area when some company is emerging. .disbelief too...when ace first wrote about it , could not buy immediately @120...then bought @130...but it was staggered for 2 months...lots of negative talk here n there...so panicked n sold @100...but alas!...from then it is now 230 within 1 month of my selling...finally bought it again @220...so u have to take your own decisions. .

3. Stock-artist

Stock-artist Member

It's good to catch these companies early and sit on it.. I caught it at double digit and so I have a sound margin of safety. . Also my concern is talk of issuing bonus shares... I would be happy with the dividends rather than bonus shares... It would also be better to pay off.the debt rather than issuing bonus shares and diluting the earnings...on the positives happy with the way they are expanding and also opm is also increasing

4. Stock-artist

Stock-artist Member

Hi, pincon is giving bonus shares and record date has been set to October 10 th. . 1:1 is the ratio... which is better issuing bonus shares or share buyback by the company... anyone willing to discuss

5. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

Recently massive changes is being seen from Pincon..they r aggressively advertising to build up a strong brand in newspapper, et now channel etc..they r coming in some other business additional to spirit one..results r too impressive. .only additional thing xpected from dem- dividend. ....den pincon is really going to rock...

6. Stock-artist

Stock-artist Member

Ok.. now my question is if a company issues a bonus share at 1:1 then eps will also get diluted... present eps is 18 so it will get diluted to 9 , then the market price will also adjust say from 200 to 100.. then what benefit will bonus share provide... won't it be almost like a stock split... from 10 rs face value to 5 rs scenario...

7. SUNNY

SUNNY Member

A bonus issue is taken as a sign of the good health of the company.

8. IntrIn

IntrIn New Member

Right all branded. Spirit available dupe at all shop with knowlegde of company MD avoid this script recent kerala have banned liquir supply and bar consume

9. Stock-artist

Stock-artist Member

Pincon operates in bengal and northeast... It doesn't even operate in kerala

10. IntrIn

IntrIn New Member

If the Goverment of Bengal will try to stop Consumering liquer and bar in the futur. Current tamil nadu trying to ban

11. Stock-artist

Stock-artist Member

People will be ready to buy them illegally. . u can't just ban alcohol and think people will stop drinking. . That's foolish

IntrIn likes this.
  12. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

Pincon management is very close to current CM of west vengal, in recent past they got land managing d rulling party, also to increase revenue, Govt. Of West bengal issueing more licences gor liquor shop...so, no question of banning....surely

13. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

Pincon Spirit recommends bonus issue news
    Aug 26, 2015 at 14:08 | Source: Moneycontrol.com
    Pincon Spirit has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on August 26, 2015, has recommended issue of Bonus Shares at the ratio of 1:1 to the existing Equity Shareholders of the Company, out of the free reserves of the Company, "which is subject to the approval of the Equity Shareholders at the forth coming AGM."

14. Stock-artist

Stock-artist Member

I think the bonus share will be issued tomorrow 8th October and record date is 10th October. . AGM meeting is old news..dey decided this bonus issues in EGM..kindly verify

15. bazaariyan

bazaariyan Member

Pincon has doubled today enjoy all

16. anindyaswati

anindyaswati Member

i have invested twice and exited with approx 15% profit.i had a very large holding(in my standard) of few million rs,but somehow was never comfortable with the company. my friends never drink psl product but as one of my friend is retailer based in kolkata,he says its sells well.the usp is cheap price.planning to invest 3-4 lakhs and will forget for 1 yr.last time i sold at 97 rs when BSE circuit filters kicked in.

honestly speaking if u are a middle class people like me u can invest 2-3 lakhs here and wait for NSE listing.but be prepared to loose 30% temporarily.i will always keep the holding to my sleep level.

17. Stock-artist

Stock-artist Member

Bought it at pre bonus levels of 100... so on the verge of 200%...returns..
    Anyways people who follow pincon , my question to you all is the hike in the cmp is because of the maiden dividends the company issued.
    How much do you think the value of pincon can be stretched. .remember pincon revenue consists of 70% due to liquor (imil+imfl) and 30% due to fmcg ( edible oil)... I think the 30% revenue raised by fmcg alone merits a cmp of around 140/-... only problem I am concerned is the debt....hope they reduce it soon

18. Stock-artist

Stock-artist Member

New news about pincon-
    1) It is buying a Singapore based company.2)signing a listing contract...guess it is for nse listing.
    3) issuing fresh NCD..
    4) appointing a new investor relations officer..

ANYONE knows anything about this singapore based company can share their views

19. San8422

San8422 Active Member

Why is a company selling liquor in eastern India buying a Singapore based company? It cant be technology. Is it like Vodafone-Hutch deal? This news is making me jittery.

20. Stock-artist

Stock-artist Member

Plus raising debt again....which already high...is pincon swallowing more Dan it can digest??