Administrator

Staff Member Moderator

Good time to buy; see 50-75 bps cut in FY16: JPMorgan AMC Jun 24, 2015

1. Apdy23
      Apdy23
      Meenakshiji please guide.
    2. Apdy23
      Apdy23
      I wish to invest in panafic india..Will it be good.
    3. Man
      Man
      Sunil high-tech... average purchasing price is 13.95 ... should hold or exit ....plz suggest ...thank u
    4. GMK
      GMK
      I want to invest 50 k every month. Kindly suggest me stocks for a time horizon of 2 yrs
    5. Pradip Dole
      Pradip Dole
      Any info on Vardhaman Poly, its future
    6. anant2982
      anant2982
      Mam, please suggest me at least 4 small or mid cap stocks which give minimum double returns
    7. balram
      balram
      Mam,I want to know about Sharon bio med. 2000@12? My time horizon long term.
    8. SANJIV DUA
      SANJIV DUA
      What is future of Sharon Bio Medicine.
    9. Shrikant bapat
      Shrikant bapat
      respected member,
      I recently added control print, jenburkt pharma and indo borax & chemicals with 2 to 3 years time horizon. please tell whether they are good bets. hoping the favorable. thanking you.
    10. yembee
      yembee
      Hi Meenakshi mam Could you consider Starting one thread for Short / Medium Term Trading Ideas please...
      1. Srouta Mukherjee
        Srouta Mukherjee
        You can do it yourself like Rama Murthy Sir has done for latest business news.
        Nov 23, 2015
    11. Karthikeyan
      Karthikeyan
      Mam, Wish you a very happy Diwali.
    12. amitstrategist
      amitstrategist
      Vijay Kishanlal Kedia has purchased 200,000 shares of Astec Lifescience for the quarter ended Sep. 2015. Porinju Veliyath has purchased 1,10,000 shares of Alpha Laboratories at Rs.31.30. Rajasthan Global investment in Pioneer Distilleries is already a four bagger from their purchase price in OFS in Sep.2014. After the sharp turn around , Market experts say the company is now on a high trajectory growth path.
      1. Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
      2. Srouta Mukherjee
        Srouta Mukherjee
        Good info
        Nov 9, 2015
    13. Rohan
      Rohan
      I am new investor please help me which stock to be select 1st time.
    14. YESHWANTH YOGESH
      YESHWANTH YOGESH
      mam whats your call on bharat forge current price is revolving around 925 levels ....but the company has done reasonabally well in terms of net profits , charts have done well in the past too . go bullish and target 1200 + ?
    15. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA
      RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA
      In this forum between members communication privacy purpose arrange Private Message system and
      others posts deleting option also , give it to the thread creator (thread starter ), in his thread , or restrict members in his thread option also give it to him ....
      1. Dreamer1214 likes this.
      2. Meenakshi Razdan
        Meenakshi Razdan
        The facility of 'private messaging' is already there. It is called 'Start a Conversation' and you can find it when you click on the name of the person you want to communicate with. The thread creator can also delete the thread or his posts.
        Oct 2, 2015
    16. manorama rani
      manorama rani
      I M new to this forum. .pls suggest for marksans pharmacy
    17. VINU CN
      VINU CN
      Dear Meenakshi

Can you please give a guide line regarding NATCO PHARMA,

Regards

Vinu
    18. Sk Anowar
    19. Dilnawaza
      Dilnawaza
      Hi Meenakshi, Pls. share your opinion on JSPL.
    20. VINU CN
      VINU CN
      Dear Meenakshi
      PLEASE SHARE YOUR OUTLOOK………………
      BEATEN DOWN TECH MAHINDRA……………….IS THIS THE RIGHT TIME TO BUY AND HOLD FOR A LONG TIME PERSPECTIVE
  • Signature

If owning stocks is a long-term project for you, following their changes constantly is a very, very bad idea. It's the worst possible thing you can do, because people are so sensitive to short-term losses. If you count your money every day, you'll be miserable - Daniel Kahneman