Answer to balram ji 's Question....

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA, Sep 29, 2015.

1. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

balram

Sir, I want to know arshiya international stock.I am hold 4 year. Stock 1/3 my purchase price. Plz adv me

Dear Balram ji ,

Arshiya Ltd is in a Bearish phase , company fundamentals are very weak at present ,

CMP : is Rs . 28.60

Face Value : Rs. 2

Company sales drastically down at last year

It is a Heavy Debt company and Total Debt of the company is Rs. 1548 cr.

Contingent Liabilities are also very high Rs.1892 Cr.

Last 3 years company showing losses

Some of the promoter’s stake is in pledge

One positive point is last year promoter increased his stake in this company

In my view if any rally comes in this stock slowly sell this stock …and don’t average this stock until quarterly results improve …

If any chance price cross Rs .37 there is a chance of improvement in stock price ,

If price cross above 37 slowly sell it up to Rs . 70

And complete exit in this stock

You missed the bus in April 2015

ALL THE BEST ....

suchi likes this.
  2. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

balram Thanks sir, your adv on arshiya. Sir can recover my loss switch in kopran and Sharon bio med. Ya another stocks you adv me?

Dear balram ji ,

i want to share my experience with you , Don't try to recover loss , please accept it and review your trade or Investment , find your mistake , and learn lesson from that ....

In my view market is like a teacher , if any wrong in trade or Investment naturally loss happen ,
    there is no excuse in market , only reward or punishment , we should cultivate a attitude to wards market is
    loss acceptance nature , and try to learn like a L.K.G. Student every day , and don't do such mistakes
    some times it may be costly , some times minor loss but we should not neglect ... if a trade sucess review your trade what is good point in it and try to understand that lesson also .....

i learned like that at my early age i am not having any market guru except some basics i learned from my father and my cousin ,other than that no books , no information , no training at that time ...after that recent years i learned so many things from books and news papers

in loss recovery process we definitely make more mistakes .....
    next trade or investment watch thoroughly with good analysis ......
    try to do home work first ..... is it worth buying or not write some points ( both positive & negative )

ALL THE BEST

suchi likes this.