Best Stock Advisors for long term: PA Wealth Advisors / Prudent/ Stock Axis/ Stalwart

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Alok Ramanan, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Alok Ramanan

Alok Ramanan New Member

How can we vouch whether your advisor is investing his money in portfolio recommended by them?
    Did they show you contract notes? Dont think its possible to check

2. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Hey Alok,

I do not know about others but i have been a member of Stallion since a year now. Before they become a PMS, their team had invested in the portfolio.

Since they needed funds for their PMS, they did disclose they would sell the stake in the portfolio to fund their PMS. Now that they have become a PMS house, they have said they will start investing back in the portfolio again for advisory.

Now it depends how big your advisor is. I doubt any of them is so big that they will buy stake in the business and it will show up on the BSE page of shareholding. But if you trust your advisor, speak to him and get to know him, you will know they are genuine people.

I trust a face in advisory. That is why Stallion Asset and Stalwart are good. Amit and Jatin, are young, both CFA'S , passionate enterpreneurs and that is why you can trust them. Think about it, if they loose their reputation, their business goes down the drain. Why would they lie?

I do not trust Stock axis and research and ranking, because it is just a service, not personalized, no face and they sell just hopes and dreams.

These are my personal views.

3. navkhandelwal

navkhandelwal New Member

I have seen most of the advisory(PA, Stallion, Stalwarts, Stockaxix, **** and raghav) but they are not as good as they claim when the chips are down like since Jan 2018. Till then they all looked great and claimed also as Markets were risking and all midcap and small cap were risking even when they were junk. See PC jeweller, vakrangee, DHFL, etc.etc. all were multibaggers before 2018 and thse advisories had recommeneded that. Very few are genuine and smart ones and took money out in Jan 2018. I am contunuing with 2 best ones only now and discarded all junk ones as they were waste of money.

4. vipul_011

vipul_011 New Member

5. vipul_011

vipul_011 New Member

6. rhl

rhl New Member

I have already tried stockaxis and research and ranking and not very happy with the service. They do lot of window dressing to lure the clients but returns are not very good.
    Stallion assets has come up with 5 year mulibagger subscription plan for 50k. The offer looks attractive to me but before buying the subscription i want to know how is the experience of you all. Please share your genuine experiences you had with stallion.

r37883@gmail.com
    thanks

7. Vinayak@investor

Vinayak@investor New Member

Dont waste your money on this trading company. All recommendations of stallion have done extremely worst. Stallion is just doing momentum investing and nothing else. This jerk amit is just fooling investors by saying that he buys fundamentally strong stocks and when that goes down 50%, he just takes an exit. He tries to plays theme and makes investor trapped at 52week highs

8. rhl

rhl New Member

Can you suggest me someone better for long term investment

9. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Hey Vinayak , i have been a member of Amit and Jatins website since 2016, one of their first 100 to be honest. I have made a lot of money with him and i trust him. We made good money in 2016 and 2017, we did take a hit in 2018 but it is normal no?

I have been in markets since 10 years. I have seen all advisories come and go. The only 2 i can say will sustain is Amit's Stallion and Jatin Stalwart. They have a face, they are young and i have faith in their styles.

Stallion's returns were as follows 2016: 8%, 2017:88% ,2018;-23%,2019: i am up around 10%.

For Stalwart 2016: 14%, 2017:43%,2018:-25%,2019 i am around 3% up right now.

I am not here to take anyone's side, I am here to tell people the truth. I see lot of fake people spread fake rumors, i see people from other advisories talk good only about them.

When you are in the market you have to bet on a style. I am in markets since 10 years and i have learnt it the hard way. There is not one way to make money , there are 100 ways, but you have to find a style which you believe in.

Also Understand money is not made in 1 bloody day. All idiots think that in 6 months they will become rich. What these advisories are get rich quick scheme or what? If you think that then you are the biggest bloody idiot in the world. They will also face drawdowns, they will also face losses, its completely normal buddy.

But the game is simple, when you make money in markets you must make more money and when you loose money loose less money.

So i would urge all you guys reading this, READ THIS CAREFULLY.

IN YOUR INVESTING JOURNEY YOU WILL FACE LOSESS, YOU WILL LOOSE MONEY, YOU WILL FACE TOUGH TIMES. Money will be made buying good companies and holding them in both the good times and bad times as well.

Believe in the advisories who show their losses, they are the truthful ones. All this stock axis and research and ranking are some get rich quick gimmik. There is no face which is something i personally do not trust.

rhl likes this.
  10. rhl

rhl New Member

As i said above.. I have purchased 5 year subscription for Stallion Multibagger portfolio. I read a lot of amit jeswani online and seems that guy is genuine. After some time i will post my real experience with Stallion. Hoping for best.
    In the meanwhile if you want to ask anything you can contact me through mail r37883@gmail.com

Thanks

11. ksr

ksr New Member

Can anyone tell the service charge of pa and stalwart? Stock Axis is expensive at 25000.

12. bhaskarbora67

bhaskarbora67 Member

Any idea how is valuereseach recomendation service

13. Gopesh chaturvedi

Gopesh chaturvedi New Member

14. Feroz

Feroz Member

I came across a new advisory name "Intelsense" and subscription for 1 year is Rs. 12,000/-. Any suggestion of their performance?