ICICI Prudential Insurance_ Play for Decades

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by kharb, Jul 4, 2017.

1. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Every conservative invester want to invest in some secular stock so that he can remain invested for very long period. Life insurance is under pentrated in India and this sector can be long term play .ICICI Prudential Iinsurance is only direct listed play presently .So insurance stock should be kept in core portfolio of long term invester. This may prove to be tortoise ,which may prove that slow and steady wins the race .This is not a stock for thosec who like to play 20_20,but is for those who want play long term like a test match and this may prove to be Rahul David,who may not score sixes in hurry but will keep score board moving slowly for a long time. I expect this stock to be part of Nifty in future..I have been accumulating the stock since listing.I am also waiting for IPO of HDFC life insurance as that too is good company.This is not a stock recommendation to buy but only for discussion among members.Members views are welcome.

2. shubham

shubham Member

SBI Life IPO is also coming, so it is important to compare both and choose the one having better financial performance.

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  3. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Huge future is there for both blue chip stock IMHO.

saashy and shubham like this.
  4. saashy

saashy Member

Agree