On what basis securities should be selected?

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Sanjeev Nanda, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Sanjeev Nanda

Sanjeev Nanda New Member

I know that there are different factors but what are they I don't know. Please advice.

2. wild_hipman

wild_hipman Active Member

Oh this is pretty simple........have you tried wearing a short enough skirt? Just like the party maybe the factors may also come to you.

Sanjeev Nanda likes this.
  3. Sanjeev Nanda

Sanjeev Nanda New Member

C'mmon, you seem to be very pleased with my status. You are always talking abt it.

4. wild_hipman

If you wear a short enough skirt, the party will come to you.... This happens to be your status ya....
    Obnoxious at the very least.

I am not in the business of advising but never ever be presumptuous atleast about me.

Obnoxious doesn't please me. Your status is repulsive.

Not suprised you didnt get the underlying message of my posts.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  5. Sanjeev Nanda

Sanjeev Nanda New Member

Everywhere you see, majority of things are repulsive these days but still no voices being raised and no steps being taken. People like you are all words and no work. If you have ample time in life and not got anything to do then instead of posting about people's status do some good work.

6. Sanjeev Nanda

Sanjeev Nanda New Member

For you only I changed my status. You like it?

7. wild_hipman

Maybe this is true for you. Unfortunately it's due to your vision.

For me only a few,like yourself, are replusive

I did good work by shaming you of your sexist comments. Wish your comments reach some women activists

Must be another sexist remark - disrespectful at the very minimum of women. What else can be expected from a MCP.

But you know what 'your status' doesn't change. It is still the same as before.

And now it's time to ignore.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
    Sanjeev Nanda likes this.
  8. Sanjeev Nanda

Sanjeev Nanda New Member

Ow you are so angry BKL. Why are you angry? Did some women kick you? Or are you imp***t?

9. wild_hipman

Why make this verbatim public disclosure of what your family told you about yourself.... Unmatched grey matter deficiency indeed.

Anyways each to oneself what they want to put out about themselves on the internet.

And what about they also telling you of you being f********s, s*******n and f********d. Had kept this as your next post? Soooooo sorry I beat you to it. LoL

Time to hit the bar and enjoy the evening. Its sad you have to really try hard to be not lonely and have a good time.