1. shakti khanduri

shakti khanduri Active Member

@Mr BOMBAY BOY-Luck has been kind on me also. Just happentance. I dont search for multibaggers. It just happens.No ability hence not credit worthy. But unlike you I try to buy stock like I buy vegetables-MORE AT LESS.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
  2. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Genus has shot up to Rs 60 how chokka closed his call. It is big mistake by him to close the call.

3. San8422

San8422 Active Member

Thanks. Chokka Sir has suggested 'Chembond Chemicals' and 'IMPA'. What is your view on them?

https://articles.economictimes.indi..._1_equinomics-research-g-chokkalingam-company

4. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

They are looking like safe stocks with good management (Sundaram group), long history, low debt, cash on books, steady growth record and valuations are reasonable. All of Chokka Sirs stocks are like this. Safe and steady stocks with no risk to capital. That is the proper way to invest IMHO instead of running after multibaggers with small cap unknown stocks where risk of capital is very great.

5. San8422

San8422 Active Member

Thanks Sir.

6. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

Chembond only for the cash from sale of JV stake to Henkel. Expectations would be a reward for shareholders (liberal bonus, dividend). But it's risen considerably & the cash is priced in. I wouldn't buy at current prices.

Don't know about the second company, from what Srouta has posted, you can expect conservative growth but will be frustrated when it comes to the company rewarding shareholders. Look at MRF.

San8422 and Karthikeyan like this.